how hard is your hard on?

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you guys think exercise/circulation is key to getting a really hard erection? The reason I ask is that I'm not as fiercely erect as I was a couple of years ago and the only difference I can think of is that I'm not moving as much or as often as I did back then.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I recently discussed this issue with some friends at the gym in the locker's room, firstly from the morning wood at the mid age and so on. then one mid age (around 38) american-japanese guy asked how hard is your hard on?

there were few guys followed his words poked themselves to compete in the locker's room, and the result is the oldest 45 young taiwanese got the most hardest and won that freak competition. the initiator won the second (his cock is average around 6ish long and 5ish thick).

and the winner's got the smallest cock among those 4-5 guys. and the biggest dicked guy in the competition (who is german with 8x6.5 incher) were the lest on the stiffness.

from that, I just wondering if all well hung guys here, how hard your hard ons are...

Hard enough to bounce off my abs when I pull out. :biggrin1:

Every time I see these posts with exact measurements *including circumference* I always want to ask "Do you always carry around measuring tape when you are naked and complete strangers allow you to measure them?" Give me a break! :rolleyes:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you guys think exercise/circulation is key to getting a really hard erection? The reason I ask is that I'm not as fiercely erect as I was a couple of years ago and the only difference I can think of is that I'm not moving as much or as often as I did back then.

Absolutely is a key, Slant. You're right to assume that better circulation and fitness leads to wood. The exercise also helps your endocrine system work better, too. And the usual fat loss will also help the libido.

Lastly, how much more fun to not only get a hard erection but then have the stamina to use it on your partner(s) for a very long time!?

Of course, working out too much can have the opposite effect, but I think you'd be able to tell when that is starting to occur.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
here in the last 2-3 weeks (since a week after quitting smoking) my erections have been hard as a diamond......it gets so hard that almost is painful.....I have found new veins on my cock that I never knew existed.....as enjoyable as these hard-ons are they are still not anything to those I had as an adolescent....I miss those boners where my cock head is engorged and throbbing ...

NightFish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having reach the age of 40 I was starting to notice it just wasn't as hard as it should be. I picked up the book The Hardness Factor by Dr. Latham(sp). He states the erection is an indicator of your over all health. I started following his program along with the supplements and let me tell you it's like I'm a teenager again. I started sprouting the spontanious erection for no reason again.