How hard to press for bone pressed measurement?

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there a standard amount that you're meant to press down? Like, until the measurement doesn't increase further, no matter how hard you push? I wonder what level of pressure is used when medical staff measure length. It would be difficult to standardize the level of pressure for scientific purposes, so perhaps they push down until it's impossible to gain another 0.1"? That would standardize the data to the nearest 0.1" and take out any errors in measuring.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
You should press as hard as possible to gain every vitally important extra millimeter.

Just be careful not to sever any arteries.

After all, what could be more important than a maximum quantified accurate measurement of your wang?

jojo7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i should really see what my BPEL is... i can't find the hard ruler though, only have the tape measure.

i would imagine you can push as hard as you like if it's truly bone pressed. press until either the ruler is about to snap or your skin in about to break...

then again, if i pushed this hard, what would i have to show besides a possible injury, a broken ruler, and like an extra 1/10th inch of length?

D_Esau Prepuce

Experimental Member
Media
I dunno I'm 8 inches without it pressed with it I'm 8.5 inches dunno if it counts for anything I just count it as 8 since most people like to believe you should do it without pressing from my experience

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's a serious answer. Press as hard as you can. We as vain men are measuring against each other, the women don't give a toss about how we measure.
So press hard my friend and bugger off too the skinny guys out there who say you shouldn't. If we all do it this way we all do it the same way, also if you've got a curve measure along it. Max it out baby.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well after over a day and a thread bump have you gotten enough serious replies?

I say push as hard as you can to gain that extra 1/10th inch. :smile:

Maxcok

You usually have some interesting and insightful comments. Sadly you also tend to attack/ridicule men who like myself have penis size concerns. One of the reasons there have been few replies to the ops question is because you answered the way you did, therefore making people cautious to post because they know they will be lambasted by your very sharp and quick tongue.

This is a penis SUPPORT group btw.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Maxcok

You usually have some interesting and insightful comments. Sadly you also tend to attack/ridicule men who like myself have penis size concerns. One of the reasons there have been few replies to the ops question is because you answered the way you did, therefore making people cautious to post because they know they will be lambasted by your very sharp and quick tongue.

This is a penis SUPPORT group btw.
Who know I had the power to prevent others from posting their opinions. :rolleyes: Other than one recent instance where I and several others called out a notorious poster for his very prolific, very redundant postings about his penis anxiety, a poster who btw has a perfectly average penis, I don't believe I've ever "attacked" or "ridiculed" anyone who has legitimate size concerns. Even in that instance, it was not intended to attack or ridicule. It was, as another member perceptively pointed out, an example of "tough love". Quite the contrary, I frequently try to allay posters' concerns about their size, reminding them that it's just not that big a deal for most women or most men, not really for anyone but themselves.

There's more than one way to be "supportive", and I don't feel that feeding people's unreasonable insecurities is one of them. Forgive me, but obsessing over 1/10th inch is just plain neurotic, and feeding into that obsession is just not supportive imho. I know for myself, my erections can vary easily a quarter inch one way or the other, both in length and girth, depending on physiological factors and how turned on I am, perhaps half an inch or more in extraordinary circumstances. At least it seems that way to me, but I couldn't tell you exactly because I rarely measure. In fact, before I stumbled onto this site, I couldn't tell you the last time I measured my cock. Even then it's mainly out of curiosity, and easily decades have passed between measurements.

For whatever reason guys want to see how they "measure up", trying to pin it down to less than a half inch, a quarter inch at the extreme, just seems pointless to me. IMHO, anyone who is so concerned about a precise measurement to within 1/10th inch and asking for advice on "how hard to press the ruler" (which is unquantifiable outside a laboratory anyway) just might need a kind of professional "support" not available on this board. Incidentally, having looked at the big, handsome piece in your gallery, it's really hard for me to understand why you would have any "penis size concerns".

I hope this passes as a "serious response" for you and the OP.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well said Max. Good explanation of your feelings.
To me if a person has no history on this site ie. 20 or less posts say, I tend to stay on the sidelines. The op has a good history so I thought he deserved my support in this.
I'm learning to be less obsessive about my dick and this site has helped a lot for me.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Well said Max. Good explanation of your feelings.
To me if a person has no history on this site ie. 20 or less posts say, I tend to stay on the sidelines. The op has a good history so I thought he deserved my support in this.
I'm learning to be less obsessive about my dick and this site has helped a lot for me.
One of the the most surprising thing I've learned on the site is how obsessed fellas are with their cocks and especially with how they "measure up". I had no idea how prevalent that was, and though I suppose it's to be expected here, I have a sense it might be pretty universal. Just seems kind of ridiculous to me when a guy invests so much of his identity in his cock and it becomes an unhealthy, overwhelming obsession. Like many things in life, there's not too much you can do about it except accept yourself and adapt, PE notwithstanding, fwiw. It's really perplexing why someone who's packing what you are would have any anxiety at all. Apparently you're not alone though. Trust me, you have nothing to be concerned about, not that anyone should.

From what I understand, the whole "large penis support" theme was kind of a joke when the site started, though obviously the site has grown, evolved, and taken on a life of its own since then. It's fine if people take that seriously, and it's fun to have it as an undercurrent. People should realize though, that for myself and for many other members it's hardly the thing that holds our interest and keeps us engaged on the site.

Anyway, thanks for the support. :wink:

Last edited: