How hard uncircumcision European defend their 'uncut custom' ?

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
How hard uncircumcised European promote and defend their 'foreskinned custom' ?
1. When a muslim guy marry a European woman, who will convert his/her religion ? 99.9% of the wife will be converted to muslim. Their children will be muslims too, and get circumcision.

2. When a muslim woman marry a European man, who will convert his/her religion ? 99.9% of the husband will be converted to islam, following his wife, and get cut. Their children will be muslims too, and get circumcision.

3. When European women don't want more boy/girl infants. Muslim women produce 5-7 babies for their communities.

I guess, European will be finished like dinosaurs, it will be replaced by muslim mix-race. Of course foreskins will be finished.
All over the world will be replaced too.
What is your opinion ?

Last edited:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The largest concentrations of uncut cocks in the world are in Asia: China and India. They will endure whatever happens in Europe.

I'm not gonna touch your "dinosaur" hypothesis with a ten-foot pole, however.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dude, were your parents killed by foreskin or something? you just got so much hate for a peen hoodie.. is not right.

love the foreskin. the foreskin will love you back. :smile:

eta: i just googled.. the parents of a billionaire playboy were killed in a foreskin stampede in the late 60s. his mother died trying to film the wild foreskin herds in their natural environment. sadly, foreskins spook easily.... the rest, tragedy. :frown:

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's funny... I seriously thought that the reason why the Muslim population is growing so much is because they fuck more. And all this time it was due to circumcision. Silly me!!! :rolleyes:

Oy, vey... thank GOD this is Friday. Maybe I can try and drink the confusion away??

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess, European will be finished like dinosaurs, it will be replaced by muslim mix-race.

yes, indeed

Of course foreskins will be finished.
All over the world will be replaced too.
What is your opinion ?

the USA will become Latino, and the foreskin will flourish

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
The largest concentrations of uncut cocks in the world are in Asia: China and India. They will endure whatever happens in Europe.

I'm not gonna touch your "dinosaur" hypothesis with a ten-foot pole, however.

Yes, most of uncut cocks are Chinese and Indians, but there are many muslims in China and India.
Formerly, Pakistan, Bangladesh, India are one, and Hindus.
But now, there are about 900million hindus and 140 million muslims in India, 190 million muslim in Pakistan and about 160 million muslims in Bangladesh.
From ZERO, it become 5 : 9 ratio, and will be still increase.

Nowadays about 1.6 billion people are muslims.
There are many Latinos had convert to islam too.
So after Europe, it will happen in Asia, and of course Latino too.
But not many people conscious about it.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
Ah yes, I've seen this before. I think it was a scare message sent by a Christian organization if I remember correctly. Be afraid, Muslims are taking over the world! The reason why they are reproducing faster is because of their values. Islam originated in 3rd world countries, where people have as many children as they can because that is their only form of social security. If you get ill or crippled, there is no safety net you do not breed for yourself. Their children are the only way they can ever have any sort of security, be it social or financial.

That said, it's not necessarily a foregone conclusion that Muslims would continue to circumcise ad nauseum. Assimilation isn't a one-way street; if more Muslims begin to flow into an area, their presence and culture would begin to be felt, but they would take in some of the culture of their host country as well.

Also, that 99.9% of the time is probably a bit inaccurate. I would think that more than 1 in 1000 Muslim men who choose to leave their homeland in favor of another country are probably doing so because they have values at odds with their homeland, and hence do not feel comfortable there. While that might not mean they weren't devout if they were coming from a country like America or England, many of the countries from which they are migrating are under Sharia law. If they are finding themselves at odds with that, they probably won't hold their wife to a religion change.

Besides, some Muslims, probably the more progressive ones, might go the way of the Jews. Some Jews are electing to break from tradition and not have their sons circumcised, seeing it as meaningless tradition. As much as some people might make fun of the fact that we're in a support group for people with large penises, they have a support group too if you can believe that. :tongue:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear....

Muslims are not going to 'take over' europe. Europe is way more progressive than islamic nations and so the likely outcome of mixing the two will lead firstly to a moderate practice of Islam in relation to its tradition and then eventually to a breaking down of the religion much like christianity.

Ridiculous idea to suggest that a guy would lose his hood simply cos his wife is muslim.

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
................That said, it's not necessarily a foregone conclusion that Muslims would continue to circumcise ad nauseum. Assimilation isn't a one-way street; if more Muslims begin to flow into an area, their presence and culture would begin to be felt, but they would take in some of the culture of their host country as well.
....... :tongue:

Muslims always claim that they are different with other religion. It is fact that muslims tend to purify their religion laws.
Assimilation is a choice when they are weak and minority. They will take some culture of their host country.
But when they gain majority, slow but sure, they will purify it. They change host-country traditional name to Arab name, and they change host-country cultures with Islamic cultures. And circumcision is one important thing in Islam.
It is a fact. It have happened in many non-Arab muslim countries.

D

deleted356736

Foreskin is natural. In Australia, it is illegal to remove foreskin unless there is a genuine medical reason. So this is more than just Europe, or perhaps (as in a few matters sexual), the US is out of step with the rest of the developed world.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Muslims always claim that they are different with other religion. It is fact that muslims tend to purify their religion laws.
Assimilation is a choice when they are weak and minority. They will take some culture of their host country.
But when they gain majority, slow but sure, they will purify it. They change host-country traditional name to Arab name, and they change host-country cultures with Islamic cultures. And circumcision is one important thing in Islam.
It is a fact. It have happened in many non-Arab muslim countries.

yup

Europe's stagnant economic, intellectual, and cultural life will sink deeper into stagnation and putrefaction under Islam's impact

and the USA's will remain Christian (albeit more Catholic) and dynamic

D

deleted15807

yup

Europe's stagnant economic, intellectual, and cultural life will sink deeper into stagnation and putrefaction under Islam's impact

BAWAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAABAWAAHHHA!!!

Do you have your pom poms out?

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yup

WOW really?!

No offence, but outside looking in, raised by Americans but being niether American or European I can say that BOTH Europe AND America have serious economic, intellectual and cultural problems that need to be resolved.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BAWAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAABAWAAHHHA!!!

Do you have your pom poms out?

hell, yeah

just think of it -- a nation made up of Latino guys like Ricky Martin, Eddie Cibrian, or Latino mixes like Victor Webster

and, all foreskins intact!

Can't hardly wait ... :unitedstates: :usa2: :unitedstates: :usa2: :unitedstates: :usa2: :unitedstates::usa2:

think I'm gonna cry