How hard uncircumcision European defend their 'uncut custom' ?

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How hard uncircumcised European promote and defend their 'foreskinned custom' ?
1. When a muslim guy marry a European woman, who will convert his/her religion ? 99.9% of the wife will be converted to muslim. Their children will be muslims too, and get circumcision.

I guess, European will be finished like dinosaurs, it will be replaced by muslim mix-race. Of course foreskins will be finished.
All over the world will be replaced too.
What is your opinion ?

What the hell planet are you living on mate?

S

SirConcis

But Wait ! There is hope still for circumcision !

When Europe fails to rescue Greece, the USA will step in and save Greece, on the condition that all Greek men be circumcised :) :) :) :) :) :) :) (With US doctors doing the deeds and raking in the money :)

Reactions: kexin9f9

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Foreskin doesn't discriminate.

White, Black, Asian, Latino, Indian, Muslim, Christian, Jewish (yes, even Jewish).... ALL men are born uncut. The parent's make their decisions about the procedure afterward.

S

SirConcis

Not all men are born uncut. Some are born naturally circumcised, and some grow out of their foreksin during puberty.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
Not all men are born uncut. Some are born naturally circumcised, and some grow out of their foreksin during puberty.
There's actually a difference. Cosmetically, it may appear the same, but isn't this just a case of having an exceptionally short foreskin? If so, the structures that are removed during circumcision would all be intact. Really, this would be the best of both worlds for those who would prefer being circumcised.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guess, European will be finished like dinosaurs, it will be replaced by muslim mix-race. Of course foreskins will be finished.
What is your opinion ?

Muslim is not a race... its another attempt to control the masses with fear with crazy made up stories from a thousand years ago when people would believe ANYTHING...
Not only is Muslim not a race, but there are no races at all... just the human race... everything else is just a family resemblance.
That's the weirdest thing to me... the arabs and the jews are from the exact same gene pool... I believe we are all the same for the most part, but arabs and jews.... they really are the same people... I'll never understand the killing and hatred over made up stories from thousands of years ago...

Last edited:

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
1. When a muslim guy marry a European woman, who will convert his/her religion ? 99.9% of the wife will be converted to muslim. Their children will be muslims too, and get circumcision.......

1 - 0 for muslims ..... Princess Diana would be a muslim if she still alive

2. When a muslim woman marry a European man, who will convert his/her religion ? 99.9% of the husband will be converted to islam, following his wife, and get cut. Their children will be muslims too, and get circumcision.....

2 - 0 for muslims .....hallo Franck Ribbery, do you have got circumcision for your wife ?

3. When European women don't want more boy/girl infants. Muslim women produce 5-7 babies for their communities......
QUOTE]

3 - 0 for muslims .....oh poor European, your freedom have beaten yourself .....

I guess, European will be finished like dinosaurs, it will be replaced by muslim mix-race. ......?

muslims are come from many races : Arabs, Pakistani, Turkish, Bosnians, Malays, etc ....and some of them are mix : Euro-Arabs, Euro-Malays, Euro-Turkish ...etc

I just a good friend who want to WARN you.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What is your opinion ?

I think your opinion is stupid.

I'm gonna go draw a picture of someone, his name is Mo H. Ammed :rolleyes:

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
I think your opinion is stupid.

I'm gonna go draw a picture of someone, his name is Mo H. Ammed :rolleyes:

I don't care about Mohammed.
But I care about European whose freedom have been hijacked by 'smart' muslims (at least smarter in spiritual things than europeans)

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The word "circumcision" comes from Latin circum (meaning "around") and cædere (meaning "to cut"). To be born circumcised would mean that someone went inside the mother's womb and cut off the foreskin. Get your terms right before you make statements like that. As for the fact that a male were to be born with a lack of foreskin, that would be Aposthia

Last edited:

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
Wow, just wow.... Muslims will take over the world and force everyone to undergo surgery on their penis!! Do you seriously believe this?

Sure.
Muslim hegemony will become reality when USA hegemony has been destroyed, that's why muslims hate USA very much.
While China is an 'introvert' country, it is easy for muslim to surround China and conquer it after USA have been defeated/islamized.
What's happening in the world today is only seizing of hegemonies.

ArchKnight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought bigotry and intolerance are prohibited on this site, punished by ban for being as such. Moderation team?
I suggest people disregard this narrow minded fool and avoid this topic alltogether.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
Sure.
Muslim hegemony will become reality when USA hegemony has been destroyed, that's why muslims hate USA very much.
While China is an 'introvert' country, it is easy for muslim to surround China and conquer it after USA have been defeated/islamized.
What's happening in the world today is only seizing of hegemonies.
Not every Muslim is a radical Muslim. Islam has two major factions, Sunni and Shi'a (also called Shiites here in America). Sunni Muslims are the more progressive and cuddly of the two, and they outnumber the Shiites by about 9 to 1. Shiite Muslims, and then only the extreme ones, are the ones who believe America is the target of their Jihad. So about 2% of the Muslim population are the ones that hate America. This is the reason why Obama refuses to call the war on terrorism a war against Islam. He doesn't want to declare war on over a billion people, most of whom do not hate the US, when he's actually only opposing an incredibly small portion of them, and that portion is vehemently opposed by the rest of Islam.
I think this guy is winding you all up...
Possibly, but if I'm judging his education quality by the content of his posts, he might actually believe what he's typing.