How has circumcision benefited you?

PTzero

Just Browsing
Media
I've been circumcised as an adult twice, so I speak from experience. It feels much better to have my penis head exposed all the time. As for the loss of sensitivity argument, I can tell you it's nothing to worry about. The head of my penis was sensitive in the same way my eyeball is sensitive. It was unpleasant to touch it and would make me cringe. That type of sensitivity is gone now but the pleasurable sensations remain.

The pain from circumcision is also over-exaggerated most of the time. I just had a circumcision revision done about a week and a half ago and I've felt absolutely no pain except for the first injection of local anesthetic for the operation. I requested a revision because my first circumcision left and uneven scar and there was still some loose skin I wanted to remove.

Good luck with your circumcision. I think you'll like it.

Niknotts

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi - I was circ'd two years ago purely out of choice - I have always liked the circ'd look. SO I know both conditions as an adult.

The operation is simple, usually done under local. Afterwards it is uncomfortable more than painful. Healing is usually quick and I was back to gentle sex in a month. Sex with a circ'd penis is WONDERFUL. No annoying foeskin rolling up. The head is fully exposed including the coronal ring. There is no loss of sensitivity but a change which allows for a slower build up to orgasm and more control over when you cum - must be good! Orgasm with a circ'd penis is mind blowing compared to before.

The head dries when exposed in normal activities and is not super sensitive but in a sexual situation becomes just as sensitive as before and you have the opportunities of masturbating dry or with lube. Many also feel circ'd dicks look more masculine - sort of always ready for action!

For detailed discussion on adult circumcision, styles and good doctors go to CIRCLIST which is a google group.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i can say that sargon, snoahhs, jory sirconis, ptzero & nicknotts are all telling you the truth here. as my hubby was circumcised because he just wanted to be. and it was pretty much exactly like these have posted here. he has never regretted being cut and wishes he would have done it much sooner than he did. he has been circumcised 12 yrs, and he is still just as sensitive as before. he says more really, so from reading an having many friends that have had it done, as well as my hubby id say your going to have no problem getting use to it, and enjoying hot sex with your new cock. and showing it off as well LOL.

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
I had foreskin for 30 years and then I choose to get circumcision. Making love with my own circumcised cock make me get a heavenly pleasure.

Cock's nerves are consist of ticklish sensitive nerves and pleasure sensitive nerves.
Circumcision cut off ticklish sensitive nerves but remain the pleasure nerves.
That's why circumcised cocks are less sensitive (far more ticklish resistant) but still get more pleasures.
The analogy is like that ..... uncut cock's skin is so loose, it's analog to widow's vagina ....loose skin, wrinkle, and less pleasure.
While tight skin of a cut cock is analog to virgin's vagina ....tight, more friction, and high pleasure....
I advice to all uncut guys ...get circumcision ....choose moderate tight circumcision style ....and you will meet heaven on earth ....

Last edited:

MC1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just a thought. Sir Concis and Aqua666 refer to circumcision as something to "get used to". Most people use that phrase when they are referring to something as a negative experience, loss, or something below their expectations. Would you say in a serious manner:

1. Driving a new car is something I'll just "get used to".
2. Winning the lottery is somehting I'll just "get used to" in time.
3. After years of hard work, diet and exerice I have turned my body into a rock hard,
lean, ripped abs, Adonis. I'll "get used to" it in time and it will feel natural.

Though I understand the point they are trying to make, I just find the phrase "get used to" an interesting choice. Usually when some one sees something as a benefit or improvement they use a more positve phrase. Exampl:

1. Driving a new car is something I've always dreamed of.
2. Winning the lottery is somehting that will make all my dreams come true.
3. After years of hard work, diet and exerice I have turned my body into a rock hard,
lean, ripped abs, Adonis. I ROCK!

Why would you do something to your body that you have to "get used to" or that will "get bak to normal"? Just a thought.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
understand where your coming from MC. but everyone has a diffrent way of explaining things. and also their own choice of words as well. even if it isn't what we thank it should be. thats what makes everything special. in all things, i thank so any way.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it was Shakespeare who wrote (or should have written):

"Happiness comes to he who knows the pleasure that circumcision bestows."

well Romeo. if i may be permitted to say here, that this Juliet very much enjoys the pleasures bestowed upon her by the cut cocks she has fancied. an may i also say to Mr Shakespeare a gracious thank you for allowing me the honor an giving the wisdom to know an distinguish between the two. that only the pleasure the circumcised cock can give.:biggrin1: hey jory do you thank we are to much for this thread? LOL. i know i can be so bad some times :wink: but i have so much fun while doing it.:smile::biggrin1:

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only benefit I can think of is that I've gained the ability not to judge others based on how much foreskin they have. Or maybe that's not related to getting cut, but it seems like it sometimes around here.

Ric1

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Save me from having a pontential unretractable foreskin.
All I know is icy weather slipped and slided for afew yards and a very nasty mess down there.(not sure how it happened but it wasn't pleasant)
Still healing 5 weeks until fun times again!

shybutwhy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im actually considering having a circumcision done, also. i'll be brutally honest the thought of having my foreskin "clamped and crushed" as someone in this thread had put it, is scaring the crap out of me. how painful is it?

ubernietzschean

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
shybutwhy,
I'll be happy to tell you exactly how painful it is or isn't (and I have a low threshold for pain) in a couple weeks. My surgeon told me he'll not be doing any crushing or anything, just 2 incisions.

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
Don't do it. Go on nocirc.com and do some research. If you lose your foreskin, you WILL lose sensitivity. You won't have the natural gliding motion during intercourse. There are alternatives to getting fully circumcised.

I agree, it has certainly effected me.

3/4 of your nerves lost, absolutely not for me.

seek alternatives!

sargon is longtime pro-circ

nearly every single medical institution, organization or association out there recommends that it should not be done.

Last edited:

ubernietzschean

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
penisprobs,

I'll be honest, I'm pretty scared too but I'm trying to focus on the positives and I think its important to do that and ignore the nay-sayers. If this is what you want and is going to help your condition, I feel like its important that you/we go for it.

At this point I've spoken with many men done as adults and their women and I feel like while it'll be rough initially, its the right choice for me.

Best of luck to you! Maybe we can compare notes!

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree, it has certainly effected me.

3/4 of your nerves lost, absolutely not for me.

seek alternatives!

sargon is longtime pro-circ

nearly every single medical institution, organization or association out there recommends that it should not be done.

first of all SARGON isn't anymore pro circ. if at all. he like me just knows BS when he reads it. as in almost all your post you preach 3/4 of your nerves will be lost. why is it out of all the cut guys on this site you are the only one saying this. even the uncut guys preaching sensitivity aren't putting the bar up that high. also the alternatives just prolong the problem in most cases. but 3/4 loss due to being circ.right:rolleyes::rolleyes: it just doesn't happen that way. also if you recall STEAVEHD has more less called you out on this one also. in one of your past post about this 3/4 thing you say. he being against circ. as well so you see im not the only one finding 3/4 loss hard to believe here. it was in one of these cut uncut debates we usually have on this site. and a link was given also if i recall correctly. will have to do a search on this for my self. but im sure there was.

Last edited: