How has circumcision benefited you?

barnabas

Just Browsing
Media
I was circumsized at 32 and no longer suffer from periodic split in the foreskin and burning like fire when i would pee.

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
LOL! Are you kidding me, that is retarded, circumcision a act of terrorism!? Here, let me give you the defination of terrorism my little extremest.

ter⋅ror⋅ism

  http://cache.lexico.com/g/d/speaker.gif  /ˈtɛrhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngəˌrɪzhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngəm/ http://cache.lexico.com/g/d/dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif Show Spelled Pronunciation [ter-uh-riz-uhhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngm] http://cache.lexico.com/g/d/dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif Show IPA –noun 1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes. 2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization. 3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.
Great author once said: Terrorism is the act of demanding the impossible and demanding it at gun point. Exactly the same here, only to find a synonym for one word: Terrorism is the act of demanding the impossible and demanding it at knife point.

It's cutting a part of you away, and if that's not too much, one of the parts which people base their lives upon.

...Its like your tonsils, not every one needs to get rid of them but some most certainly do!
Tonsils are diffrent, they were brought on by perhaps some underdeveloped part of eviloution. and however still they serve a function. Foreskin cutting was brought on by ignorance, culture and public control, nothing at all to do with nature, there is nothing at all wrong with it. in Egypt, it is recommended highly that woman become circumcised for hygene reasons. it's absolutly, and simply idiotic and stupid to compare your foreskin to tonsils.

Wikipedia? Honestly, your using that as your source. Jesus Christ! You act like that is a legitimate source! And those percentages, I don't believe you even know how to calculate percentages. Of course we can totally ignore that you posted this after some one posted a successful circumcision and told how his cut life was better than his uncut life. Your ignorant of the circumcised life and dogmatic, which does not call you to be here at all!
More strawmen. show where the source is not valid, instead of throwing stones at it. Wikipedia is a very reputable source for looking for information, nothing is perfect. Socratic method is the only policy that works.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cut as an adult. I had phimosis and I used to have discomfort after sex all the time when I had a foreskin. Since getting cut I am now fine, no loss in sensation so it has made my sexual experiences just purely enjoyable.

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've also always kindof secretly wanted to be circumcised anyway so this works out well.

I'm not without my concerns, however, as any sane man would be. Mostly discomfort and gore post-op. Please help me to get past my fears by reminding me of what I'll be gaining. Many thanks!

Don't worry it won't hurt a bit...and there are many benefits:

Circumcision has allowed me to meet new people, start a business, and now I'm on my way!

Seriously, do whatever body modifications you like, or think will improve your life, but if you ever have children, please give them the choice before cutting off bits of their anatomy.

I am sure we will see more posts from you advertising how wonderful your life is since your circumcision and reccomending it to others considering getting cut. Sorry for the cynicism...but I've read too many posts from guys here justifying their reasons for getting cut, as unresolved medical issues, when the only real motivation was to fit in with their peers. (however it does help to pay for the operation if you can get your doctor to diagnose phimosis... it seems) Fine, just do it and accept the consequences.

But leave your baby boy's penis intact.

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
check out this guy's blog regarding his phimosis and circumcision.

Adult Circumcision

johnny I really can't belive that you are so naive to thinks that this is anything more then an advertisment for Dr Z. Geez....surely you're not really this dumb... perhaps you get commissions on foreskins?

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
opinions are like assholes; everybody has one. The cut v uncut debate rages on - especially in the United States. In other countries it's either a medical necessity or a guy wants it for personal reasons (he just likes the look!). I don't disagree with the statement that babies should not be cut. It should be left for them to decide when they're older and can make the decision on their own. At that point in time, no one has the right to impose their "terrorist" theories on them. At that point it's their choice to be circumcised not yours. It's not your cock, leave them alone.

I was cut at birth. There's nothing I can do about it now except maybe stretching but I don't want to. I like my cock just the way it is. The argument about loss of sensitivity is bullshit. The head of my cock, especially the bottom ridge area where the frendulum was 50 years ago is very sensitive to touch and even more so as I cum. As a matter of fact, it's insanely sensitive to the point where I will push a guy off of me to stop from convulsing! Having someone's hand or mouth on my cock when I cum is over the top for me.

Living now in Central Europe, I have had my share of uncut cocks. I don't know what they teach their boys but hygiene apparently is not high on their list. Too many times I've met a guy that smelled or even looked terrible. Even after showering I've noticed smell. Personally, I think it's because they pee through their foreskin and don't pull it back to pee or wipe it off after peeing. The piss just sits there all fucking day fermenting! There couldn't be a bigger turn off.

Give me a cut cock any day of the week! :)

Foul-smelling penises in Eastern Europe...yep, not uncommon at all...

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I don't find anything offensive about the smell a man that has done a fair days work. In fact I think it's hot. Pine-O-cleen and bleach is not a turn on for me.

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
Don't worry it won't hurt a bit...and there are many benefits:

Seriously, do whatever body modifications you like, or think will improve your life, but if you ever have children, please give them the choice before cutting off bits of their anatomy.

I am sure we will see more posts from you advertising how wonderful your life is since your circumcision and reccomending it to others considering getting cut. Sorry for the cynicism...but I've read too many posts from guys here justifying their reasons for getting cut, as unresolved medical issues, when the only real motivation was to fit in with their peers. (however it does help to pay for the operation if you can get your doctor to diagnose phimosis... it seems) Fine, just do it and accept the consequences.

But leave your baby boy's penis intact.

Exactly - do what yo want to your on penis but do not make the decision of others. Also, don't lie and promote how good circumcision is because those of us that have been circumcised for a long time know it is not.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can you guys for once just be happy for guys who are actually content and happy with their penis???? Truthfully no one wants to argue with any of you anymore.

They cant be happy for any body that likes being circumcised darkbond, because they are so unsatisfied with their own cock status [ uncut ] that they try to bring ever one else who is happy [ be they cut or uncut.] down to their low level of self esteem. [this in reference to their cock they have between their legs because they aren't circumcised their self. in most 99% of cases so how could they be happy for all who are cut?] I'm so glad all people who aren't circumcised don't act like the anti-circs here :wink: a cock be it uncut or cut doesn't make you [ God him self either way boys. ] how ever i will say that i have found that a guy who is circumcised has, and IS, really a true saint in bed. :wink: thanks be to the good lord him self for creating circumcision and good hot sex :biggrin1::biggrin1:. i know dark we aren't suppose to argue or cast judgments here so forgive me????.:wink: and yes i have noticed people are tired of arguing with the same Ole few here on this their is never nothing new to read. as i my self have just been skimming fast through these threads anymore. its the same stupid stupidity anti-circs in them any way in most cases her any more, and when their is a new member here they usually don't stick around long because of the BS. in these threads here anymore by some of them. [ anti-circs ]

Last edited:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read somewhere (years ago) that you gain an inch in length when you have been 'cut', is that true or just wishfull thinking?.

cant say it is true for everyone but i have seen a change in the size of my hubby's cock after he was circumcised 12 yrs. ago. its gotten bigger in girth. not much length really but some, I really noticed an increase in his girth tho, before he was cut he was pretty girthy already but nothing like he is now since he has gotten cut. also seen this with a few of my past B/F's as well. but they didn't gain any as to length. but they all gained in girth some what. how ever none gained in size of girth in comparison to hubby's girth after he was circumcised. so guess its like we read in places here and there, you got a big one or you don't, it either keeps growing or its already stopped growing. that being said I'm glad hubby's has finally stopped growing girth wise, and length wise both. LOL. he is my limit as to cock size and enjoying them with a good sore sexual feeling the next day knowing Ive been loved very well the night before. as apposed to a painfully hurt with out any sexual enjoyment at all just pain from to long ramming threw my back front first, as well as spiting me apart feeling from side to side :wink: their are those to big as well as to wide for me, and my hubby's 8 X 7 is my perfect size fit. just my two cents worth. others I'm sure have their opinion as well.

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can you guys for once just be happy for guys who are actually content and happy with their penis???? Truthfully no one wants to argue with any of you anymore.

darkbond007 I have no argument with yourself or any other adult men who choose to be circumcised for medical or cosmetic reasons. I am happy for you and I do not discriminate against men who are cut. I only evaluate the men in my life by their personality and integrity. I do not judge a man's attractiveness by his circ status.

However, I object to those who use this forum as an advertiment for circumcision and misrepresent the reasons for getting cut. I also object to those (like morning glory) who insist that because I am intact, that I am unhygienic and a vehicle for the spread of disease.

The original poster:
This, I hope, will resolve my issues. I've also always kindof secretly wanted to be circumcised anyway so this works out well.
!

OK so I am happy that you are going to get cut! Get pierced and tattooed, get butt implants and a facelift at the same time, but don't do any of these things to your children before they are old enough to make an informed decision for themselves.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
cant say it is true for everyone but i have seen a change in the size of my hubby's cock after he was circumcised 12 yrs. ago. its gotten bigger in girth. not much length really but some, I really noticed an increase in his girth tho, before he was cut he was pretty girthy already but nothing like he is now since he has gotten cut. also seen this with a few of my past B/F's as well. but they didn't gain any as to length. but they all gained in girth some what. how ever none gained in size of girth in comparison to hubby's girth after he was circumcised. so guess its like we read in places here and there, you got a big one or you don't, it either keeps growing or its already stopped growing. that being said I'm glad hubby's has finally stopped growing girth wise, and length wise both. LOL. he is my limit as to cock size and enjoying them with a good sore sexual feeling the next day knowing Ive been loved very well the night before. as apposed to a painfully hurt with out any sexual enjoyment at all just pain from to long ramming threw my back front first, as well as spiting me apart feeling from side to side :wink: their are those to big as well as to wide for me, and my hubby's 8 X 7 is my perfect size fit. just my two cents worth. others I'm sure have their opinion as well.

It's like a magic trick. You take something away, and what remains gets bigger. I'm pretty sure this would not stand up to scientific measurement, anywhere but in Morning_Glory's mind.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
opinions are like assholes; everybody has one. The cut v uncut debate rages on - especially in the United States. In other countries it's either a medical necessity or a guy wants it for personal reasons (he just likes the look!). I don't disagree with the statement that babies should not be cut. It should be left for them to decide when they're older and can make the decision on their own. At that point in time, no one has the right to impose their "terrorist" theories on them. At that point it's their choice to be circumcised not yours. It's not your cock, leave them alone.

I was cut at birth. There's nothing I can do about it now except maybe stretching but I don't want to. I like my cock just the way it is. The argument about loss of sensitivity is bullshit. The head of my cock, especially the bottom ridge area where the frendulum was 50 years ago is very sensitive to touch and even more so as I cum. As a matter of fact, it's insanely sensitive to the point where I will push a guy off of me to stop from convulsing! Having someone's hand or mouth on my cock when I cum is over the top for me.

Living now in Central Europe, I have had my share of uncut cocks. I don't know what they teach their boys but hygiene apparently is not high on their list. Too many times I've met a guy that smelled or even looked terrible. Even after showering I've noticed smell. Personally, I think it's because they pee through their foreskin and don't pull it back to pee or wipe it off after peeing. The piss just sits there all fucking day fermenting! There couldn't be a bigger turn off.

Give me a cut cock any day of the week! :)

You could just stop having sex with them, if their hygiene is so bad.
Another thing you could do, is suggest that they wash.
It is much more constructive, than moving to a country where you are surrounded by uncuts, and complaining about their hygiene all the time.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ever been to Eastern Europe?
Is this about denigrating men with foreskins, or about how circumcision has benefitted you?
Prejudiced much? I don't think all circumcised guys are anything, except maybe circumcised. I also don't think all guys with foreskins are anything in particular, except guys with foreskins.
Why are you stereotyping? Can't uncut guys be clean?
My wife never refuses to suck. She did ask me to wash once, in 55 years.
Why is there so much resentment in your attitude? As if having a huge penis is not enough of a blessing.

Last edited: