Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's not really fair. I jumped in because people were making broad brush statements about uncuts being unclean. I have no problem with a circumcised penis. I just don't like people who are circumcised taking a shot at the uncircumcised for being unclean, as a generality. There is enough of that in the Bible. Medical studies have shown it not to be true. The original poster wants to get circumcised. Good for him. But for him to be encouraged, or supported, doesn't mean the rest of us have to have an ugly picture painted of them. The vast majority of uncut men are clean, or their mates would not go down on them.

It may not be fair to you mando but I have seen some glaring downright biblically idiotic statements from uncut guys about why guys should either not get cut or dislike why they were cut. I mean look at some of the things people have to respond to, from feeling disfigured to mutilated to loss of sensitivity. It's like people are willing to say anything and go to any lengths just to have an effect on another man's penis.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I too will be getting cut, as this is because I have phimosis that is getting worse and causing me ongoing pain. I too suffer from dermatitis directly on the phimotic part of my foreskin, so I'm constantly suffering from minor splits in my foreskin every time I gain an erection. As someone else said, it burns like fire when I urinate, itches like hell when healing, and crusts up restricting my foreskin even more. I've had enough of this and just want to lop the bloody thing off. I've used steroid creams for years, and done all the stretching only to create more scar tissue. Nothing has worked, and I'm now suffering from reoccurring urinary tract infections due to this, this is why I'm choosing to have a circumcision.

To all those saying don't get it, it's barbaric etc... Until you've lived everyday with my condition, you have no idea what I have to put up with. Not to mention constant comments on how deformed my penis looks, that's when I can use it, between healing cycles, and the increasing difficulty I have trying to clean under my foreskin, when having a tight 'rubber' band restricting full retraction.

My foreskin due to years of splitting and dermatitis has lost all sensitivity, and the only sensitivity left on my glands need to be stimulated quite vigorously in order to achieve anything pleasurable, adding to more deadening of my useless foreskin.

The temporary pain and gore are a minor price to pay to rid myself of this bane.

Exactly dombear THANK YOU FOR SPEAKING UP ON THIS ONE. you speak the truth. As this is how the guys i have spoken about many times in many post here on cut uncut cocks Ive been with have had to do. they have had the exact same problems you speak of here, only difference is that i didn't make fun of them because they had a foreskin on their cock. i don't think thats very nice to tell a guy at all, especially
seeing how you thought enough of him to be together until you seen his cock, you should still feel that way after your view of his cock cut or not he is still a guy you were friends with up until that point so in doing that it is plain wrong to me. no matter if hes cut or uncut you should remain friends or lovers if it pleases you both. and i have never made fun of any uncut guy Ive ever known. of coarse my friends and i who aren't cut have our little jokes between us, but we all know its in fun so all is well. how ever YES i do poke fun in some of these threads here but it is geared and meant toward the same few ANTI-CIRCS. who post nothing but BS, in these thread because they are the first ones to start the bashing at even the word circumcision and the other three words any one says about circumcision WHICH IS [ they, like, it, ] all these guys i speak of who
have gotten circumcised are way better off now and they will be the first to say so. they were very miserable with their problem they had with their cock as you have been also I'm sure, two of them were brothers and over a long spanned between dates with one then the other. i went with them both. one was cut and i assumed his brother was as well [wrong ]one wasn't till he was an adult. his mothers DR. at that time due to the age difference between the two when they were born was an anti-circ DR. and so in him being this way he wouldn't circumcise her son as she requested like his brother was. he told her all the BS. that wouldn't happen and such typical anti-circ crap and that circumcision was bad etc etc.. but it did any way just as she knew it would. he had nothing but problems with his foreskin all his life i know he had a on going Battle with his cock when we were together and sex was just afoul threw no fault of his own, until he got circumcised. how ever it took him going to 4 different Dr's. to get it taken care of .[ like you] all they ever did was the cream BS. and tell him how to more less play with him self so as to stretch it. [ it never worked] now he is cut has been for quite a few years now and hasn't had any problems what so ever i was the lucky girl he chose to try out his new cock on after he was all healed up :biggrin1: he also had his son circumcised.:wink: at his wifes request and his because he knows first hand what it is to have a troublesome useless foreskin. so like others say until you have had to live with a major foreskin problem or any thing really then the person should keep their mouth shut toward anyone who wants circumcised or needs it. also keep your mouth off the parents who request it for their son/sons also. true i am female and don't have a cock, but i have helped and taken care of those who did and also took care of them when they were cut, not everyone but quite a few actually. nothing big. just changer their rap or what ever and put the neosporune on their cut line, make sure they took their meds on time etc etc. you know the wife or G/F stuff. they also did the cream thing as their DR. told them to as well and thats how i know [ IT DOESN'T WORK ANT-CIRCS. ] here is a member who has been their and done it and he is saying here in plain English [ IT DOESN'T WORK.] so now ANTI-CIRCS tell him how it works and to stretch and all the other BS. you post here, an i hope he puts you in your place on this. as none of it worked on the guys I'm talking about either. circumcision is the cure for these problems not BS. like some of you post here you know nothing about.

THANKS much dombear for posting the truth as you did. i complement you on trying other things and having to put of with what all you have had to deal with. wish you the best with your circumcision. I'm sure your like it as others have said they do here when they were circumcised.

keep us informed and post pic before and after photos for us if you want would be interesting to see the great progress I'm sure you will make.:wink:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And you should be proud of your big, thick, cock. It's totally hot! But anyone who engages with morning glory's obsessive, hateful diatribe looses any credibility

LOL Wally Ole boy. your the typical anti-circ. i have been speaking about here lately in these circ threads. just like your idiot brethren on this subject it seems DXJ. MANDOMAN YOUR SELF, AND JT. :wink: YOU all seem to think you control anything to do with this subject of cut/uncut. and as long as everyone agrees with you guys BS. all is well. how ever should any one person agree with others who likes cut cocks as well as their own circumcised cock also, be they cut at birth or as an adult, YOU GUYS think we shouldn't stick together and agree on the wonderful benefits of CIRCUMCISION [ WRONG ]dude you don't control the world nor do you control mine or anyone else's opinion on this subject so you know what you can do with your idea of trying to pick my friends here for me and also trying to tell someone else here who they can be friends with. you little uncut twit you :rolleyes: advise for you Wally seek help for your self before you do harm to your self .:wink:

Last edited:

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
I too will be getting cut, as this is because I have phimosis that is getting worse and causing me ongoing pain. I too suffer from dermatitis directly on the phimotic part of my foreskin, so I'm constantly suffering from minor splits in my foreskin every time I gain an erection. As someone else said, it burns like fire when I urinate, itches like hell when healing, and crusts up restricting my foreskin even more. I've had enough of this and just want to lop the bloody thing off. I've used steroid creams for years, and done all the stretching only to create more scar tissue. Nothing has worked, and I'm now suffering from reoccurring urinary tract infections due to this, this is why I'm choosing to have a circumcision.

To all those saying don't get it, it's barbaric etc... Until you've lived everyday with my condition, you have no idea what I have to put up with. Not to mention constant comments on how deformed my penis looks, that's when I can use it, between healing cycles, and the increasing difficulty I have trying to clean under my foreskin, when having a tight 'rubber' band restricting full retraction.

My foreskin due to years of splitting and dermatitis has lost all sensitivity, and the only sensitivity left on my glands need to be stimulated quite vigorously in order to achieve anything pleasurable, adding to more deadening of my useless foreskin.

The temporary pain and gore are a minor price to pay to rid myself of this bane.

Dombear,

In the end, you have no duty to justify to others your decision about your own penis. It is your penis, your body, and you have full knowledge of its problems.

Remember that a lot of the anti-circ crowd were cut at birth and have never experienced what it is like to live with a foreskin and have only read about "perfect foreskins" and haven't really seen the imperfect side of foreskins.

I think that the only valid argument made by the anti circ folks is that circumcision may not be the only answer to SOME foreskin problems. But unfortunatlty, they are often under the midguided impression that all foreski problems are solved by the magical powers of the steroid creams which is not the case.

I am definitely one of the anti-circs but I disagree with both of your comments on our position in these types of circumstances. There is a percentage of the intact population that will have foreskin issues and circumcision sometimes will be the best answer. I have do not have an issue with an adult making such a decision about his own penis OR even an adult making a decision for child that has foreskin issues and needs medical intervention.

What we are against is Routine Infant Circumcision - the indiscriminant removal of healthy foreskin tissue of those too young to defend themselves. That is barbaric. Medical intervention to remove unhealthy foreskin tissue is not barbaric, it may be a necessity.

However, it is recommended that other options be explored and circumcision is used as a last resort. Dombear, I am sure you are under a Doctor's care. Unfortunately many Doctors are not knowledgeable as they could be about foreskins - perhaps you could contact NORM (national organization for restoring men). There are Doctors that are part of this organization - they may be able to link you up with a Dr that has good knowledge and is not so quick to use the knife.

In your situation, I would respect whatever decision you make. I wish you the best of luck in the resolution of your circumstance.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It may not be fair to you mando but I have seen some glaring downright biblically idiotic statements from uncut guys about why guys should either not get cut or dislike why they were cut. I mean look at some of the things people have to respond to, from feeling disfigured to mutilated to loss of sensitivity. It's like people are willing to say anything and go to any lengths just to have an effect on another man's penis.

and vice versa. I have to look at the crap that Morning_Glory, and Sargon20 post, with tiahuaca impugning my intelligence, and arieloz puking over me having a foreskin. there is no substitute for human kindness. you and I should go out for a beer.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
What we are against is Routine Infant Circumcision - the indiscriminant removal of healthy foreskin tissue of those too young to defend themselves. That is barbaric. Medical intervention to remove unhealthy foreskin tissue is not barbaric, it may be a necessity..

What do you call that when parents raise you a certain way and you can shake off things that are deeply engrained in your brain?

Are you against "PIIEFU", which stands for "Parents causing irreversible effects from upbringing" (positive or negative ones)?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What do you call that when parents raise you a certain way and you can shake off things that are deeply engrained in your brain?

Are you against "PIIEFU", which stands for "Parents causing irreversible effects from upbringing" (positive or negative ones)?
That's more than likely what happened to dombear. Some ill informed persons have probably been fiddling with his penis since he was born. Many adult circs are the result of too much "care."

No reason for RIC. Most intact adult men (the overwhelming majority of men in the world) have perfectly normal fully functioning penises.

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media

No, I am simply against parents, doctors, Rabbi's - whatever from deciding to perform unnecessary surgery to infants that always causes irreversible damage (significant loss of sexual function) - mutilation. If circumcision is to be performed for non-medical reasons it should be the choice of the individual that owns the penis, not anyone else.

I see nothing wrong with trying to defend the rights of future generations.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
No, I am simply against parents, doctors, Rabbi's - whatever from deciding to perform unnecessary surgery to infants that always causes irreversible damage (significant loss of sexual function) - mutilation. If circumcision is to be performed for non-medical reasons it should be the choice of the individual that owns the penis, not anyone else.

I see nothing wrong with trying to defend the rights of future generations.

Circumcised men don't experience significant loss of sexual function. :rolleyes:

Typo:
What do you call that when parents raise you a certain way and you cannot shake off things that are deeply engrained in your brain?

Are you against "PIIEFU", which stands for "Parents causing irreversible effects from upbringing" (positive or negative ones)? There's no way your parents can raise you and not make irreversible decisions for you (language you speak, etc).

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
Circumcised men don't experience significant loss of sexual function. :rolleyes:

I am guessing you are circumcised and know from experience. If so, how do you know you are achieving maximum sexual pleasure possible. Even if for some reason you are, it doesn't mean other men are not adversely affected by circumcision. Removal of erogenous tissue has to have a negative effect. Also, you are still relatively young. The longer term negative affects of circumcision may not yet have kicked in.

Typo:
What do you call that when parents raise you a certain way and you cannot shake off things that are deeply engrained in your brain?

Are you against "PIIEFU", which stands for "Parents causing irreversible effects from upbringing" (positive or negative ones)? There's no way your parents can raise you and not make irreversible decisions for you (language you speak, etc).

You cannot compare language, schooling etc. to amputating part of someones body.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Circumcised men don't experience significant loss of sexual function.

So years worth of bloody painful erections/sex,is not significant?

It was years before I knew erections and sex did not have to include ripped skin and blood.Good for you being cut worked!But it does not work out so nice for all of us.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I am guessing you are circumcised and know from experience. If so, how do you know you are achieving maximum sexual pleasure possible. Even if for some reason you are, it doesn't mean other men are not adversely affected by circumcision. Removal of erogenous tissue has to have a negative effect. Also, you are still relatively young. The longer term negative affects of circumcision may not yet have kicked in.

You cannot compare language, schooling etc. to amputating part of someones body.

Can you reverse ideas your culture puts in your head as you grow up? Your parents? The way you are raised? The stay with you the rest of your life.

My point is that that parents make "irreversible" decisions all the time when they are raising their kids. The least of my concerns is a little peice of skin.

Some men claim to have more sensation after circumcision. Nothing is definitive, nothing is fact.

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
Can you reverse ideas your culture puts in your head as you grow up? Your parents? The way you are raised? The stay with you the rest of your life.

My point is that that parents make "irreversible" decisions all the time when they are raising their kids. The least of my concerns is a little peice of skin.

Some men claim to have more sensation after circumcision. Nothing is definitive, nothing is fact.

Sure, our culture the way we are raised shapes us and is obviously a very important aspect of our lives. Please provide examples of "irreversible" decisions that I would be concerned about when raising my kids that you are referring to.

In spite of how we are raised, how our parents, friends, siblings, teachers etc influenced us, as we mature we have the intellect to sort out the good and bad influences and make our own choices.

I come from a broken home due to an abusive alcoholic father. The break up cause our middle class family to become dirt poor. I then suffered regular beatings from an older mixed up brother. In short I had a very crappy childhood.

But I endured and made my own decisions so that I could make it in life. I studied hard in school, worked hard so that I could attend university. I received my degree, got a half decent starter job - have changed position several times over my career. Everywhere I have worked I have been well respected for my work ethic, skill and abilities. I have been promoted in every company I have worked for. I consider myself to be very successful.

So what are these decisions that are so irreversible, I would really like to know. I know the physical one that was made for me as an infant was wrong and it has caused adverse affects on my sexual function. That decision was absolutely irreversible and there is very little I can do to improve my situation except restore. My intimacy with my wife is very important to me, to her and our relationship. That little piece of skin your refer to is a very important piece of skin. Our personal relationship with our loved ones is more important then anything else in this world and the sexual relationship with our spouses is part of it.

Many men claim to lose sensation after circumcision. As you point out, perhaps subjective. What is fact is that the glans which until recently was considered to be the primary erogenous zone actually has very little sensory cells for light touch/pleasure. It has more pain receptors then pleasure. The foreskin on the other hand as an abundance of light touch receptors and two specific regions with very high concentrations. The little piece of skin which is about 25 to 30 square inches in an adult is the primary erogenous zone of the penis. The scientific analysis of the penis that determined this is definitive, is fact.

There is plenty enough evidence for us to wake up and realize the truth. There is no justification for RIC.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
you cannot shake off things that are deeply engrained in your brain
Somehow think you are arguing against yourself buddy. And taking the points of view as they are convenient to you.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Sure, our culture the way we are raised shapes us and is obviously a very important aspect of our lives. Please provide examples of "irreversible" decisions that I would be concerned about when raising my kids that you are referring to.

In spite of how we are raised, how our parents, friends, siblings, teachers etc influenced us, as we mature we have the intellect to sort out the good and bad influences and make our own choices.

I come from a broken home due to an abusive alcoholic father. The break up cause our middle class family to become dirt poor. I then suffered regular beatings from an older mixed up brother. In short I had a very crappy childhood.

But I endured and made my own decisions so that I could make it in life. I studied hard in school, worked hard so that I could attend university. I received my degree, got a half decent starter job - have changed position several times over my career. Everywhere I have worked I have been well respected for my work ethic, skill and abilities. I have been promoted in every company I have worked for. I consider myself to be very successful.

So what are these decisions that are so irreversible, I would really like to know. I know the physical one that was made for me as an infant was wrong and it has caused adverse affects on my sexual function. That decision was absolutely irreversible and there is very little I can do to improve my situation except restore. My intimacy with my wife is very important to me, to her and our relationship. That little piece of skin your refer to is a very important piece of skin. Our personal relationship with our loved ones is more important then anything else in this world and the sexual relationship with our spouses is part of it.

Many men claim to lose sensation after circumcision. As you point out, perhaps subjective. What is fact is that the glans which until recently was considered to be the primary erogenous zone actually has very little sensory cells for light touch/pleasure. It has more pain receptors then pleasure. The foreskin on the other hand as an abundance of light touch receptors and two specific regions with very high concentrations. The little piece of skin which is about 25 to 30 square inches in an adult is the primary erogenous zone of the penis. The scientific analysis of the penis that determined this is definitive, is fact.

There is plenty enough evidence for us to wake up and realize the truth. There is no justification for RIC.

Parents make irreversible decisions when raising their children. We can always try to deal better with things that are engrained in us as children, but they always stay with us. For example, if you're raised Mormon, you will always carry that with you somehow; you can't "undo" it. Sure, you can stop practicing it and move on, but you can't erase the indelible imprint stamped on you.

Being circumcised is a most and harmless and minor of irreversible decisions compared to the zillion of other irreversible decisions made by our parents.

Finally, buddy, we are never going to agree on this issue. It's also too unimportant for me to continue discussing it.:wink:

S

SirConcis

If you ask the question "Have you stopped beating your wife ?", then there is no correct answer to it.

If you declare that circumcision is mutilation, then there is no way you can justify/accept having a son circumcised. (or any circumcision for that matter, even one for an adult who chooses it).

If you consider circumcision to be a simple cosmetic surgery, then the equation changes. Parents end up having far greater control over their son's body through nutrition and sporting education (fit athete vs obese porker) and circumcision is a very minor change to a body compared to all the other stuff that are shaped by parents.

Circumcision may not be necessary, but it can still be beneficial. And if there is a family history with problem foreskins, would be a wise decision to do at birth.

As long as it is done for honest reasons, I have no problem with it. I much prefer "we think it looks better" or "we want our son to look like daddy" instead of "he need to be cut to be in the army" or "if we don't do it, he will get cancer".

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Certainly, our childhood upbringing and environment will affect our lives as adults in one way or another. We may choose, not to question the decisions made for us by our parents, or we may choose to form our own opinions based on our own research or other influencial individuals in our lives, such as teachers and friends.

Politically speaking my parents were quite conservative. During my education (which my parents chose for me) and later life, my views on politics have become considerably more liberal.

Nothing in our lives is static or irreversible. My opinions and beliefs will continue to evolve through discussion and keeping an open mind.

Similarliy, culture as well as individuals can and does change all the time. In the generation when I was born (in Australia), routine infant circumcision was the norm. Over a realitvely short period of time, circumcision of male infants is now, not routine. Medical and govennment authorities have realised that the percieved benefits of routine circumcision are not valid, and that circumcising all male babies is an unnecessary financial cost on the public health system here. Further, it may be a harmful practise and a violation of human rights.

I think this has been realised in Australia. It is possible to have your baby son circumcised if you really want it, however it is not supported by the public health system or health insurance. You choose, you pay unless there is a legitimate medical reason.

Finally, buddy, we are never going to agree on this issue. It's also too unimportant for me to continue discussing it.:wink:

Although, at the moment you feel this is an unimportant issue, I hope that you will continue to read and contribute to this discussion. And hopefully you will take the time to consider more deeply the decision, if you have a son of your own.