How has Circumcision effected your Sex Life ?

How has being Circumcised effected your Sex Life ?

• Total voters

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How has being Circumcised effected your sex life ?

(Obviously, please only answer if you have been circumcised).

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Matt, many (most?) of the supposedly cut guys who answer the poll will be the R.I.C. type. And so they would have no baseline to compare to. How would they know if circumcision has affected their sex life?

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
How has being Circumcised effected your sex life ?

(Obviously, please only answer if you have been circumcised).

How would most of us know?

One metaphorical answer I heard eons ago was to compare it to the following: It is like suddenly only to be able to get black and white TV after a lifetime of color TV.

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Matt, many (most?) of the supposedly cut guys who answer the poll will be the R.I.C. type. And so they would have no baseline to compare to. How would they know if circumcision has affected their sex life?

If you really believe that Steve, why have you voted ???
I thought you had a RIC ??

cardiffhung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had it done 12 weeks ago and it is utterly fantastic. Because it is quite a novelty in the UK being cut seems to attract a lot of interest when guys see it in a cottage etc.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hate it. I love my cock but I hate that I'm not uncut.

It's interesting to me that the Recently-Cut are so excited about their 'increased sensitivity'. Of course it's more sensitive right now, guys. You used to have a natural cover for your glans that kept it sensitive and safe.

Give it a bit, when the glans hardens and you lose that sensitivity...and you can't just pull your foreskin over the top to regain it.

cutcock4hotpussy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Had it done 5 years ago...... only regret is having waited as long as I did to get it done. Having experienced uncut sex for 20+ years there simply is no comparison, being cut is the way to go in every conceivable way.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Had it done 5 years ago...... only regret is having waited as long as I did to get it done. Having experienced uncut sex for 20+ years there simply is no comparison, being cut is the way to go in every conceivable way.
We get this from time to time for the very small minority of men who have themselves cut as adults. No one ever explains why having less dick gives them more pleasure. :confused: They just say it's great. :rolleyes:

cutcock4hotpussy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We get this from time to time for the very small minority of men who have themselves cut as adults. No one ever explains why having less dick gives them more pleasure. :confused: They just say it's great. :rolleyes:

Having taken the time to read some of your posts, I wont bother with offering you any reasons for my opinion/experience as it appears that you have no interest in accepting that there may be views/opinions/experiences which differ from your own on this matter.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you really believe that Steve, why have you voted ???
I thought you had a RIC ??
I thought someone might ask that, but I expected it from someone who didn't know of my ongoing foreskin restoration.

I gave a bit thought to whether I should or shouldn't vote and since I'm about 3/4 into F/R, I submit that I do have a valid before-and-after point of reference. Certainly not as good as comparing an original-to-cut but I do have a perspective that non-restored R.I.C. guys wouldn't have.

Since I had a good enough before-and-after reference, I saw no need the refrain from voting. Particularly since a number of non-restored R.I.C. guys had already voted.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Having taken the time to read some of your posts, I wont bother with offering you any reasons for my opinion/experience as it appears that you have no interest in accepting that there may be views/opinions/experiences which differ from your own on this matter.
Not true. I'm only against infant circ. Adults can do what they want. Of course I think it's a bit misguided, probably fetishistic, but as a resident of the U.S. I understand that some do it because of culture - negative images about the natural male and disinformation - the culture is so screwed up about it that until very recently few men reached the age where they could make the choice for themselves.

I have yet to hear a cut-by-choice male say why it's so great, other than they get stimulated in their underclothing, that sort of thing.

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really would love to here some responses from those that were cut as adults for no other reason that COSMETIC!!! Naturaly those that were cut due to phimosis will admit to greater stimulation (um yea, u had skin covering ur head all the time). I am uncut, NOT tight at all, not overly long, I can handle DIRECT stimulation on my head... If i got it cut off I'm positive I'd lose sensitivity. So I have a hard time believing there's no loss of sensitivity. I love cut cocks, I'd love to have a cut cock myself, but I'm terrified of having dulled sensations!!!

Let's hear from guys that DID NOT have phimosis, infections, gunky cheese, or other foreskin issues and were cut purely for asthetics. Hows the sensitivity now? Years later...

MC1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was cut a age 30 b/c foreskin become too tight. I have regretted it ever since. I was unaware there were other options. Sex have never felt as good. There is no feeling that can compare to having your foreskin slide back and forth over the head of your cock while the whole cock is sliding in and out of your partner! Sex without the foreskin just feels like you are missing half the experience. As far as my wife, vaginally she says there isn't much of a difference, but she perferred the foreskin during oral sex, and masturbating me wash much easier and more fun with the foreskin. As for me there is a very noticable decrease in sensitivity, and learning how the mastrubate without a foreskin took a little while. I'm not saying that sex is no longer good. The pleasure level is just not as intense. It takes alot more time and work to climax now, which at times is good and bad.

I read on here that some men are glad they were cut later in life, and good for them! I'm all for anything that adds to a person's pleasure in life. As for me, it is a decision I have regretting from day one.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you are healthy in every other way, but part of your penis is missing and you have difficulty reaching orgasm, to what would you attribute the dysfunction?

mental issues... congenital defect in development... not being comfortable with what really gets you off.... religious guilt issues....

But a flap of skin?

There has been no evidence that correctly performed circumcision affects sexual response negatively... It does not affect the nerves involved in ejaculation.

You probably would blame migraines on getting your wisdom teeth extracted.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I really would love to here some responses from those that were cut as adults for no other reason that COSMETIC!!! Naturaly those that were cut due to phimosis will admit to greater stimulation (um yea, u had skin covering ur head all the time). I am uncut, NOT tight at all, not overly long, I can handle DIRECT stimulation on my head... If i got it cut off I'm positive I'd lose sensitivity. So I have a hard time believing there's no loss of sensitivity. I love cut cocks, I'd love to have a cut cock myself, but I'm terrified of having dulled sensations!!!

Let's hear from guys that DID NOT have phimosis, infections, gunky cheese, or other foreskin issues and were cut purely for asthetics. Hows the sensitivity now? Years later...

I only know two guys who got cut late in life ( early 30s, late 20's) for aesthetics... both these guys were horndogs who went after oodles of women.

They both received enough complaints from the women they were seeing as to appearance and odor that they decided to go for it.

The results, as reported to me, were that Both were happy about the operation... that their lady friends preferred the new look and that they kinda dug it as well, if only for novelty....

The younger guy told me he felt no appreciable difference whatsoever in sensation.... the skin sliding back and forth is indistinguishable from the vagina skin sliding back and forth....

the older guy said he felt a significant difference... that the whole glans of his dick felt much more intense sensation... and that, even more noticeably... it was far more stimulated just being in his pants... rubbing against cloth, etc. He said he walked around with a permanent semi- for about two years after the operation before he got used to the sensation.