How have your views preferences changed?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Lordpendragon, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I was just thinking that my own views on women and what I find sexually attractive have changed over the years is some subtle and not so subtle ways.

How have your views on men and our tackle changed over the years and has LPSG had any effect?

2. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Definitely it's changed for me. 20 yrs ago I wanted a man who would be the "man" of the house. My idea of a desirable man (my ex-husband) was someone who made me laugh, liked the same things as me, and would take care of things and make me feel safe. Now my idea of a desirable man is more like a partner than a protector. To me a desirable man is inspiring, interesting, comfortable with me being independent, satisfies me sexually - basically fun is more important to me now than it was 20 yrs ago, even though that sounds opposite of the way it "normally" is you might think. Although also I think I used to like a when my ex let me be dependent on him where now I want a man to let me be independent. As for physical traits, I've always liked kind of strong, muscular guys, although me caring about the size of his cock is a rather new thing. Although also I should say just within the past few yrs I've gone from not knowing I prefered large ones, to be a rigid size queen, to now preferring large ones but not being that rigid about it.

3. snoozan

Gold Member

Why am I not in bed?

I think I have really come to like and admire older men as I've gotten older. Before I always looked for the uber-trendy heroin chic types that were my age, but now I find older and more distinguished to be very sexy. Men that are competent, confident, and good father material turn me on. There's nothing sexier than a man that is a full adult and not part kid still. Some of it has to be because older men tend to be interested in me more than younger men are, even when I was 20. I'm not sure why this is the case, but it's very true.

LPSG has definitely influenced me in that I'm finding uncut men to be really really attractive and cut men to be less so. For awhile it was the opposite. I have been with two uncut men in my life for long periods of time and still preferred cut. However, now that I've seen the entire gamut of penises here, I like uncut better as far as looks go.

4. BigA

BigA New Member

personally, my standards have gone down, down down:rolleyes:

5. snoozan

Gold Member

That's assuming you actually have, or have had standards at some point in your life. I don't buy that for a minute.

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::tongue::tongue::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

6. BigA

BigA New Member

yep, a pussy and a pulse:biggrin1:

7. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

But not necessarily in that order.

8. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Absolutley my view on men and their equipment have changed. Before it was all about the rebel, smokes, drinking, late nights etc, etc. Now i much prefer a good honest reliable hard working guy with a 9-5 that i can depend upon. Someone i can spend a quiet night on the lounge with, Someone that isnt going to give me midnight drunken phone calls from god knows where. And even though i am far from wanting te 2.3 kids, white pickett fence i do want the guy that could potentially be THAT husband.

As for the equipment.. i always swore to myself i would never touch an uncut cock, that it was dirty and unhygenice.. YES i was wrong and now i love them uncut, foreskin rocks.

9. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

My views have changed over the years. Pretty women are a dime a dozen. When they also have a brain it drives me wild. For me its a lethal combination.. For me it has allways been the whole person. As i get older im more into what a woman has to say. :cool:

10. Vestigial

Gold Member

I'm not as hard to please ;)

I think LPSG has allowed me to listen more openly to other orientations, as opposed to the usual homophobic ranting elsewhere.

11. Gisella

Gold Member

Well, I have grown up and mature..I have made discoveries, gain ground and space. I can feed myself and take care of myself..

But still...and I do feel kind of emotional talking about men...because I do still feel the same excitement when I'm with them..they same vibes when I was a girl and young woman. They are just fun and the playmates and companionship of my preference since I was very very young.

They have grow too..just like myself ...but I still choose them among many because of the boy and young man inside them, the one inside not full of crap and layers...the one inside that still lighten up their eyes looking around and to go explore. The one like me who come up with crazy ideias..

And between a passionate tight (girth wise :wink: ) banging inside me we can still be trully buddies and share many things..and we keep growing together and exploring. Yep, we have grown have sexy bodies and grown up acomplishments but we can be just yourself with each other, not afraid to express anything and share whatever...

Than sure I have preferences and needs because what I have experience and enjoy but a very important component inside that body feautures I like is his soul his heart...I cherished that above all.

LPSG gave me informations and I've learning a lot about penis uniquiness and many other things..plus good conversations and exchanges.Plus talk about stuff having feedbacks from many people experiences.

12. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    My scope of sexual attraction has definitely grown wider over the years, largely from living this long, meeting more men of various ethnicities and cultural backgrounds, and establishing residency in cities with numerous ethnic communities. My first boyfriend was a tall, blond green-eyed Viking. My lovers following that relationship have included men from different cultures all over the world (although i've yet to snag an Englishman:tongue: )

More importantly, a man's personality makes him more attractive whether or not he's gorgeous anyway. I've met men I wouldn't pick out of a crowd for their physical characteristics who, once they started talking, became incredibly sexy to me. How you wear your personality makes a huge difference in how attractive you will be to me. I don't care if you look like Taye Diggs or Johnny Depp, if you're an asshole you won't get very far with me.

LPSG.org is a online community with members from all over the world. Exposure to their ideas, desires, problems, and general views have affected my views but i've only been here for less than a year and most of my experience with the opposite sex began long before.

13. love2showoff

love2showoff New Member

Albums:
    I agree with uncut pretty chicks come an go, but I'll throw another factor in; before I went to college I used to go by the neck down rule...Love the shape of a woman's figure. It truly takes maturing to respect all aspects of an individual and when you et to that point no matter what age or how long it is a milestone. Someone that is on your level that you can conversate with everyday and be yourself with is so rare most people just end up settling for a small piece of the whole puzzle.

14. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

I don't think much has changed in terms of character. I still like the same character features about men that I liked, say, 20 or 25 years ago. God, am I really that old? I have always felt very attracted to energetic men. I like a little subversiveness in their mind, a little bad boy attitude. Independence isn't bad either. And I like it if they don't try anything to adjust to my likes, I want a little friction ;-)

I guess on the outside, things have changed. If I look at old photographs, I'd not date the same clothing fashions, hair styles, etc anymore.

15. Rihanna

Rihanna New Member

Not all they're cracked up to be. Errr, well, I had a negative experience. But, maybe I just fell in with a "bad lot."

16. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

Um.... what she said. :smile:

Some of the best-looking guys I've met have also been the biggest dicks (and I'm not talking about endowment).

Some of my strongest attractions have built as a result of learning a man's personality, even if I initially overlooked his physical appearance.

17. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

My standards have gone up as my self-image has improved.

18. transformer_99

Gold Member

I'd say my tastes have always been about the same considering age and fitness. That is, I play within myself and my partners over the years are very similar in terms of surface beauty. I don't think I've ever been with a dumb or shallow woman, maybe I was too stupid to know the difference ? ;)

19. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    :wtf1: The legendary LPSGUK swordsmen are ready to change your mind! :swordfight: :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted