how healthy am i?

B_asian_zd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started to sleep nude for a while now and havent wore a pair of underwear since sept... I live in canada so its getting pretty cold right now, but im still not feeling any of the cold in that area, how healthy am i? i heard that the cold can somtimes dammage the sperm....

mesoscared

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Nono, vice versa, hot balls aren't good, only when you have sex :p

Your balls are hanging out of your body to cool down, because that is good for your sperm. So they want to have cold :p
When it's cold outside, you will see that your ballsack will be tighter, so your body takes care of it! Keep sleeping nude, healthyer for your balls and most important of all: Such a nice feeling!

plumbr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the balls, feet, and hands are good thermometers because if it is cold, your balls shrivel up and your hands and feet actually feel cold and hard. When it is hot your balls hang low and sweats.

So if you're not wearing underwear and your feet and hands are cold and hard. Next thing to do is grab your balls and see if they are holding onto your body as if they are about to fall off a cliff. Then, you should warm your balls up to somewhere in between. Just because spermatogenesis requires a lower body temperature doesn't mean it requires cold temperatures. The difference is actually small.