how healthy am i?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_asian_zd, Nov 24, 2008.

1. B_asian_zd

B_asian_zd New Member

I started to sleep nude for a while now and havent wore a pair of underwear since sept... I live in canada so its getting pretty cold right now, but im still not feeling any of the cold in that area, how healthy am i? i heard that the cold can somtimes dammage the sperm....

mesoscared

2. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    i suspect you will wear underwear before you frostbite your goods...

3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Nono, vice versa, hot balls aren't good, only when you have sex :p

Your balls are hanging out of your body to cool down, because that is good for your sperm. So they want to have cold :p
    When it's cold outside, you will see that your ballsack will be tighter, so your body takes care of it! Keep sleeping nude, healthyer for your balls and most important of all: Such a nice feeling!

4. D_Brecock Evileye

D_Brecock Evileye New Member

I hate underware. I do not know what damn good they are. I can stand boxers, but most others are just uncomfortable.

5. Garth33

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ME RIKEY!!! (oh crap now the pc douchebags will rain down on me!:rolleyes:) Nice one DD...seriously!

6. plumbr

plumbr Member

I think the balls, feet, and hands are good thermometers because if it is cold, your balls shrivel up and your hands and feet actually feel cold and hard. When it is hot your balls hang low and sweats.

So if you're not wearing underwear and your feet and hands are cold and hard. Next thing to do is grab your balls and see if they are holding onto your body as if they are about to fall off a cliff. Then, you should warm your balls up to somewhere in between. Just because spermatogenesis requires a lower body temperature doesn't mean it requires cold temperatures. The difference is actually small.

Draft saved Draft deleted