How high up do you wear your underwear and pants???

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you wear your underwear (boxers or briefs?) and pants (jeans or other?) up till your navel?... Or higher (how many inches/cm's higher?) or lower (how many inches/cm's lower?)??? What are the pros and cons?

Thanks for commenting in advance! :smile:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ZapZav said:
Do you wear your underwear (boxers or briefs?) and pants (jeans or other?) up till your navel?... Or higher (how many inches/cm's higher?) or lower (how many inches/cm's lower?)???:

Jeans a couple of inches below my navel. More like the top of my hips. Boxers or briefs (or boxerbriefs --who can decide) a little below that. Though sometimes jeans slide down (they're looser); then the waistband of my underwear shows.

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wherever they end up, usually resting on my hips

mindstar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i wear everything on the hips...
i have abnormally long legs & hips
so if i was to wear stuff around my waist i would look stupid (well more stupid than i do now)

danglybanger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
isn't it the rule that after the age of 50 your pants are worn one inch higher every year? :D

That means that by the time most people are 90, their pants would probably be over their head.

I don't wear underwear. And since I can't find pants that fit as I've said in another post, they're usually fairly low down right above my crack.

Slade

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear pants and boxer briefs on hips I also wear Hanes g strings xtra large 40-42 Im only a 34 waist but find they fit good on hips The pouch also has good room I stretch the pouch out first with my fist to break them in I only wear them sometimes I dont like having my penis in the center of body The weight of my penis in the center is uncomfortable

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BBB2.5 said:
Nothing worse then seeing a your underwear band peeking over the top of your jeans.

:cool:
I wasn't going to say it first, but I agree. I understand that it's "fashionable" for those who like the thug look... but to me, it just looks stupid.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like to wear my pants WAY UP so that I look like PeeWee Herman. I think that's a hella sexy look. Also, what's the point of wearing uber-fabulous socks if no one gets to see them in full as I powerwalk down the street? :confused:

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DC_DEEP said:
I wasn't going to say it first, but I agree. I understand that it's "fashionable" for those who like the thug look... but to me, it just looks stupid.

Fashionable? :eek: I don't think so. It's more a thing of being lazy or emulating whatever musican/actor is most popular at the moment.