How horny?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by lustful10, Feb 4, 2010.

1. lustful10

lustful10 New Member

How horny does cock/balls make you - I mean, really? What do you like about male genitals (your own - men, or others - men/women)?

I think, well... obviously I'm interested in general. My boyfriend's genitals are gorgeous and I'm crazy about them! All of him makes me SUPER horny! Well, it can depend on the guy, and how they look - but yeah.

It's interesting to point out there was a time I thought I was a lesbian... but that is waaay in the past!

2. Alexander the 8

Alexander the 8 Well-Known Member

Hi, my partner Big O tends to get hot and horny whenever she gets a glimpse of my groin area, whether that be naked or through clothing. When dressed she says that she likes to watch my bulge moving as I walk and does so regularly. When moving from the room and back she'll be fixed to my groin with a sexy smile.
    Even out at say the shops or restaurant she be gazing intently at it and will often give my dick a squeeze discreetly.
    In the nude she calls it the big walloper, 'cause without restrictions it wallops my thighs from side to side as I walk. So yes she gets very horny.
    And I must say, I've often stood in front of the mirror and said " fuck look at the size of that!!"

3. the_reverend

Gold Member

looking at another's guy on its own doesn't do much for me, beyond appreciating it on an aesthetic level, but i often worry i'm a bit narcissistic because of how fascinated (and slightly turned on) i get by the sight of my own. my last two girlfriends seemed rather appreciative as well...i figured my erect cock would turn them on, but had no idea they'd get so worked up by the sight of my flaccid state as well. i have a handful of very fond memories of my last ex seeing me just get out of the shower and getting instantly horny...to the point we'd both wind up having to take another shower soon thereafter. she was very fond of my "stuff" as she called it, lol!

4. Vestigial

Gold Member

They give me feelings...

5. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    Zero.
    They are beautiful in shape at times, but it's aesthetic, and not sexual at all.
    SUPER HORNY?!
    [ cares ]

Draft saved Draft deleted