Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

DanielForever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh yer, knight is very attractive too

he looks like my best frind, but Knight has something my unfortunate handsome freind lacks ;)

:9 - i like this avatar, makes you wonder who ever has the 'emotion' to lick their own face though

maybe i'll add my photo to the gallery or something, then I cmight get rated on the cuteness scale, im only 19 and just had my hair cut, all layered and blond

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Oh hush Nixxy,

*ADDS NIX TO THE LIST, AND GIVES HIM A LOLLIPOP TO SUCK ON*

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You still took my lollipop though!! :evilgrin:

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Steve26@Jul 1 2005, 04:50 PM
Which Steve do you mean? I only know of two of us who are regulars here, and neither of us has exactly slathered our photos across the site ...
I was sure it was you, Steve26. Might have finally settled the rumors that we're actually the same person (actually a widowed grandmother of seven from Indianapolis with a vivid imagination and big needs).

Glad to hear Nixxy wasn't talking about me. I'd hate to think that the pictures from my brief career as a fan dancer had gotten out. ;)

Hey, how many Steve's are there in here anyway?

(Obligatory on-topic content: Oh, and I'm sure all the guys on the list are perfectly beautiful. :))

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by steve319+Jul 1 2005, 08:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(steve319 &#064; Jul 1 2005, 08:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Steve26@Jul 1 2005, 04:50 PM
Which Steve do you mean? I only know of two of us who are regulars here, and neither of us has exactly slathered our photos across the site ...
I was sure it was you, Steve26. Might have finally settled the rumors that we&#39;re actually the same person (actually a widowed grandmother of seven from Indianapolis with a vivid imagination and big needs).

Glad to hear Nixxy wasn&#39;t talking about me. I&#39;d hate to think that the pictures from my brief career as a fan dancer had gotten out. ;)

Hey, how many Steve&#39;s are there in here anyway?

(Obligatory on-topic content: Oh, and I&#39;m sure all the guys on the list are perfectly beautiful. :))
[post=325819]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Oh my gosh :eek: I thought you two were the same person. Like, I didn&#39;t even know there was a diff in numbers&#33; Like, I never thought there was more than one stever#s here&#33; I feel bad now :(

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have met Steve26, so I knew he and Steve319 were not the same person. I did NOT know there was a 3rd Steve on the site. SO I always assumed that when anyone said Steve that there were talking about stsve319. lol.

I CAN say with extreme confidence that Steve26 is a hot guy.

If you like well-endowed, cute, muscular, thick-built redheads, that is...

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Lex@Jul 2 2005, 05:32 AM
I have met Steve26, so I knew he and Steve319 were not the same person. I did NOT know there was a 3rd Steve on the site. SO I always assumed that when anyone said Steve that there were talking about stsve319. lol.

I CAN say with extreme confidence that Steve26 is a hot guy.

If you like well-endowed, cute, muscular, thick-built redheads, that is...
[post=325933]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, cock size has never mattered to me. And I&#39;m not really into overly muscular guys, nor red heads...I&#39;m shure yer cute though dude. And besides, the list was based only on my opinion. There&#39;s obviously people here who think yer hot.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Believe me, surferboy, NO offense taken. (This means you can stop enumerating the reasons why you think you wouldn&#39;t find me attractive, OK bud??) ;)

Besides, IMHO, one endorsement from someone who&#39;s met me in person outweighs any 100 hubba-hubbas from people who only know me online. (Thanks Lex, :yourock:)

Steve :)

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I am just heart broken. I just knew I would be in the list of hottest guys on the LPSG. I have the qualifications. I am 54, on disabiity, and have severe arthitus.

I myself won the birdleg competition held here recently. To enter the competition you must be able to certify that your atrophied calf is smaller than your dick. To keep everyone from getting me confused with 18 year olds I have grey hair and am bald to match. Otherwise I might be picked up for posting pictures of myself as a minor.

I have been exercising my mouth a lot. And with the Prednizone I was taking for a problem, I was able to get my waist size up to 42. The Prednizone didn&#39;t help the problem, but it sure as hell put extra over 20 pounds on me and raised my blood pressure. I am assuming that high blood pressure is one of the attributes you were looking for in finding hot guys on the LPSG. Mine was 174/104 at one point yesterday.

I had surgery on my neck in 95 to enhance the stooped look. I know it is one of those qualities that makes a guy hot.

I quit exercising my arms. The biceps were getting too big and I didn&#39;t want to look like a freak.

But I shall get over this heartbreak. I just knew that I would be listed as the hottest guy here on the LPSG. But as I spend my time pondering over which nursing home insurance to consider taking out for the future, I shall get over this.

Dominik20

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
maybe we are to old freddie :))

Originally posted by Freddie53@Jul 2 2005, 03:47 PM
I am just heart broken. I just knew I would be in the list of hottest guys on the LPSG. I have the qualifications. I am 54, on disabiity, and have severe arthitus.

I myself won the birdleg competition held here recently. To enter the competition you must be able to certify that your atrophied calf is smaller than your dick. To keep everyone from getting me confused with 18 year olds I have grey hair and am bald to match. Otherwise I might be picked up for posting pictures of myself as a minor.

I have been exercising my mouth a lot. And with the Prednizone I was taking for a problem, I was able to get my waist size up to 42. The Prednizone didn&#39;t help the problem, but it sure as hell put extra over 20 pounds on me and raised my blood pressure. I am assuming that high blood pressure is one of the attributes you were looking for in finding hot guys on the LPSG. Mine was 174/104 at one point yesterday.

I had surgery on my neck in 95 to enhance the stooped look. I know it is one of those qualities that makes a guy hot.

I quit exercising my arms. The biceps were getting too big and I didn&#39;t want to look like a freak.

But I shall get over this heartbreak. I just knew that I would be listed as the hottest guy here on the LPSG. But as I spend my time pondering over which nursing home insurance to consider taking out for the future, I shall get over this.
[post=325997]Quoted post[/post]​

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Dominik20+Jul 2 2005, 10:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dominik20 &#064; Jul 2 2005, 10:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>maybe we are to old freddie :))

<!--QuoteBegin-Freddie53
@Jul 2 2005, 03:47 PM

[post=325997]Quoted post[/post]​
[post=325998]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Damn. I knew they was something about those birthdays I didn&#39;t like. :evilgrin:

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hmmm....guess I&#39;ll have to step up my already-extensive gym routine to make that list.

No, wait...that&#39;s the other Steve. I&#39;m the lazy, cynical one.

Or am I? I&#39;m confused now...:blink:

Originally posted by Steve26@Jul 2 2005, 11:13 AM
This means you can stop enumerating the reasons why you think you wouldn&#39;t find me attractive, OK bud??) ;)
There, there.

*pats head*

I&#39;m sure plenty of folks find you attractive, Steve. It&#39;s OK.

Just look in the mirror and practice that self-affirmation routine..."Oh yes, baby, you&#39;re SO sexy&#33; I&#39;m so hot, I&#39;d definitely do me&#33;" Repeat till the delusion sets in. ;)

And don&#39;t worry about not making the list, Freddie&#33; At least this way the pressure is off for maintaining that status&#33; Vanity is way overrated.

Besides, it&#39;s what&#39;s in your heart and head that counts for most of us. :D