How hot is it where you are.

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its in the 100s here.So being nakey is a must.Do you find yourself stripping down at home if you have AC or not.Or do you just like being naked period :biggrin1:

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, there's too many kids around here so being naked really isn't an option. But cool showers, a nice fan blowing, and trying to keep clothes reasonably damp is if anything, better. I think it's in the high 80's but that's WA for ya.

rstrnt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last weekend we went camping in Door County Wisconsin. We were with my partners parents/family. You sweat just sitting in a lawn chair outside. It was miserable. Thankfully our camper had air conditioning. I had it set at 68 degrees F. Naked sure would have been fun, but I doubt my partners Father, being a retired minister would have enjoyed this much!

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Its in the 100s here.So being nakey is a must.Do you find yourself stripping down at home if you have AC or not.Or do you just like being naked period :biggrin1:

I like being naked, but can't do it here. Too many teenage girls giong in and out the place.

It would have been nice here today, though. It got up to 101F.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in Georgia about 40 minutes west of Atlanta. It has been in the mid-80's to mid-90's for the last 3 weeks and unbearably humid.

As an asthmatic this weather is a killer! I constantly feel like there is a brick on my chest. :frown1:

If I weren't living with my folks I would be lounging about totally nude in air conditioned comfort. As it is mom and I have been having thermostat wars 24/7.:tongue: :mad: I would prefer to keep the a/c set to 74 or 76. She is content to not turn it on at all unless she turns on the oven. :mad:

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its in the low 30Cs here that's around 90F. Beautiful and sunny but very still. Being on the ocean, I'm hoping for some cool breezes this evening. In the meantime I'll be naked. Not a pretty sight but no one can see me (I hope).

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Too many teenage girls?:confused:? HickBoy have you been cruising high school bus stops again? :tongue: :biggrin1:

I like being naked, but can't do it here. Too many teenage girls going in and out the place.
It would have been nice here today, though. It got up to 101F.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
It's also been very hot here lately. However, not being comfortable in the nide myself, I don't think it could ever get so hot that I'd prefer being naked. Besides, it's a dry heat here, which makes it less of a problem being fully clothed.:biggrin:

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
68 degrees where I'm sitting right now, 71 outside, with a high of 80 expected tomorrow. Very enjoyable!:smile:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was cooler here today, only 98 in early afternoon. It was overcast and 101 yesterday. It didn't rain, though. We are about 17.5 cm behind on rainfall for the year, and all the grass is getting crispy.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unless I am mistaken, I believe we broke a 40 something year old record here with 97 at SeaTac International airport. Damned hot, more than folks this side of the Cascade mountains are used to dealing with. If I didnt have to be out in public, better believe I'd have been naked. Had to settle for air-conditioned vehicles. *sigh* :smile:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was cooler here today, only 98 in early afternoon. It was overcast and 101 yesterday. It didn't rain, though. We are about 17.5 cm behind on rainfall for the year, and all the grass is getting crispy.

Are you really? We're not that far apart geographically, and it's been raining a lot lately. Though, apparently, summer rain and thunderstorms tend to be really localised and the farms downstate are short on rainfall as you've stated.

However, my flower garden looks nice with all the thunderstorms.