How hung is a horse?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The female blue whale has a vagina at least eight foot long - I've stayed in smaller Tokyo hotel rooms.

Forget the whales, horses and elephants, the mighty winkle is king of the cocks. He boasts an organ fifteen times the length of his body. On a six foot male human that would equate to a 1080 inch penis - anyone going to challenge the winkle?

Imagine, you could be 90 feet away from a man and he could probe you with his penis. Now that would make travelling on the undergorund a little more interesting.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
dongalong said:
Oh my FOOOKING GAWD!!!!
Just watched the Mr. Hands clip, it went all the way in with a LOT of force!

You know, dongalong, I honestly thought that was just an article about Mr. Hands ... not realizing that there was a video link.
Knowing of the video link, I probably wouldn't have posted the link to the Encyclopedia Dramatica.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
The female blue whale has a vagina at least eight foot long - I've stayed in smaller Tokyo hotel rooms.

Forget the whales, horses and elephants, the mighty winkle is king of the cocks. He boasts an organ fifteen times the length of his body. On a six foot male human that would equate to a 1080 inch penis - anyone going to challenge the winkle?

Imagine, you could be 90 feet away from a man and he could probe you with his penis. Now that would make travelling on the undergorund a little more interesting.

Wow...15x bigger :eek: ! What is a winkle i look in the dictionary but could not find it...:confused:

And Benterden and G.Man you two have lots of experience 'hands on' jobs..wow.

W

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ELEPHANTS HAVE A 3 FOOT ERECTION! I HAVE SEEN THE PICTURES! Lol.

My ex is in Kenya and has told me...thats just crazy. Especially on a land animal. Zebras are bigger than horses too. Huge cocks. Sexy animals lol.

Reactions: dukeduke101

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Cthulhu said:
Searching for the word "horse", I found around 14 pages of results. No surprises here.

But, just out of curiocity, just how hung is an average horse? Any vets/horse whisperers in here that know?

Big enough to be modest, and not brag every ten seconds.:biggrin1:

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I had a pony tha could drag his penis on the grass as he grazed. He showed skill by not stepping on it. It was like his having a fifth leg. He was castrated as an adult.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have a bull and some cows on some property a few hours from home.
Hubby, and the friend who lives there, named the bull "Mr. Testicles"....
I said "Testy"......and that one stuck......
We all call him Testy.

LA8PV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a pony tha could drag his penis on the grass as he grazed. He showed skill by not stepping on it. It was like his having a fifth leg. He was castrated as an adult.
Ponies have very short legs, you know :tongue:

sophieheat

Mythical Member
Media
I've seen the video where the guy got fucked in the ass by the horse and died. He's not..dying in the video, but the whole thing looked really fucking painful. You could hear the guy screaming, with another man asking him "Do you like that? Do you like that?"

The horse came in like..two seconds.

I'm not going to post a link.
Thank you!