How I am celebrating Yule.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happy Birthday to the Sun God!
He's the Sun God .He's a fun God.Ra, Ra ,Ra!
(Like a cheer)
I went to dinner with my real public boyfriend/finance.It is pretty obvious that we will probably get married.Especially since he was saying how we will have to get married in Sept/Oct. so oysters will be in season since we love seafood. He hasn't actually proposed. We never get tired of eating crab either.
We hung out a the tattoo shop and I did a healing treatment on my best friend a brilliant young artist.
I taught her how to take better care of herself since she works with her hands and was getting some wear and tear them. I brought my tarot deck and some magickal things and we'll look at them Sat. night.I got it for my Bday last oct.
The food was so good at dinner .It was good like Baton Rouge but not as salty.
I did some shopping for my kids for xmas.
I gave my bf a massage.
My neck would not stop hurting and I couldn't sleep so I finally took some vicodin. I don't like it cuz it makes me retarded and makes my face itchy and pimply-ooo.
I feel sleepy goodnite

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like a fun time was had by you and yours-except for that vicodin- next time have a cup of grog! Grog is the usual way of intoxicating during the Yule season. Then get back to your boyfriend and...um.. work on his yule log.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like a fun time was had by you and yours-except for that vicodin- next time have a cup of grog! Grog is the usual way of intoxicating during the Yule season. Then get back to your boyfriend and...um.. work on his yule log.
Um yes their is still tomorrow : )