How I Became a HotWife and Size Queen (m/f)

MrsSmallLovesBig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As often happens , several people have asked me how I got my start as a hotwife who enjoys hung men. People I meet online as well as real-life lovers. Having grown tired of repeating the same story again and again, I thought I’d put it down and post it. I’ll try be true to the actual events, although given that I have been sleeping around for more than 5 years now, its kinda hard to remember all the details or that all-important 1st encounter, although the steps leading up to it and almost all the happens during the encounter are as fresh in my mind as ever. I suppose somethings a girl never forgets.
My upbringing was that of a traditional Pakistani girl. Although by the standards of that society and culture my parents were quite liberal. I got to go to the best schools, to get a great education. But even so, certain things were out. No dating, no going to mixed parties, and certainly no boyfriends. Even in college which was co-ed I was never allowed to stay out late. I suppose my parents were still tradition bound, and I was too much of a goody-goody gal to try and rebel, even though most of my female friends had rebelled.
I had just turned 19, and as is expected of girls from my background, a marriage was arranged for me. The guy’s family was known to my parents, but I had never met either him or my future in-laws. One fine day, I was told that the guy and his parents had come from the US, and were coming over to meet me and our family. The implication being that a proposal for marriage was forthcoming, provided we impressed them enough with my potential to be a good wife.
That initial meeting was pleasant to say the least. I was introduced, and our families spent the evening talking, I was impressed by his sense of humour and his openness. The evening ended with me thinking that this guy (his name is Tariq) was not a bad sort and that I would not mind being married to him. A little over average height, he was clearly in good physical shape, and had an air of confidence about him, that and he was kinda cute too. Plus there was also the positive that he was very highly educated with BS and MS degrees in engineering along with an MBA from one of the top programs in the US. Also, he seemed comfortable at having an arranged marriage, even though he himself was born and raised in the USA, and seemed as American to me as anything I had seen on TV, my only exposure to the US coming from television shows.
As expected, a few days later my future parents-in-law came over with a box of sweetmeats and made an official proposal, which after a suitable delay for “consideration and consultation” was accepted by my parents. And so Tariq and I had a formal engagement ceremony and were allowed to exchange email addresses so that we might communicate while prepare for our nuptials 6 months thence.
Tariq returned to the US with his parents and we started exchanging emails, chatting online and taking on the phone regularly. I really enjoyed his sense of humour. No matter how serious the situation, he could somehow turn it into something comical and funny. From a position of not a little trepidation, I grew to look forward to marrying him.

MrsSmallLovesBig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In hindsight I am not surprised that he is OK with me sleeping around, actually likes it. Because frequently during our chats and phone conversations he would mention me taking on lovers, all in jest of course.
Anyway, we got married and I came over to the US with him. Ah the joys of living in the land of opportunity and freedom. It felt so strange. In the beginning I was a little afraid. Tariq insisted that I complete my college education and then get a masters too. So I got my BS in Economics, and an MBA, alas not from one of the mighty programs that he had been too, but from a middle of the pack school, that I felt did a pretty good job of training me and helping me land a fantastic job with a financial services and consulting company.
Now, Tariq was my first and only lover. So sex was something that I was learning and enjoying too of course. But two things happened that I now think made my path to being a hotwife almost inevitable. Firstly, in college I befriended a wonderful girl name Mary, a couple of years older than me, Mary became, and remains my best friend. Also Tariq’s jokes about me taking on lovers, started to take on a little more frequency, in the beginning I just laughed them off, but eventually it did make me start to wonder, and also made me a little afraid that there might be something wrong. But despite all that there was a little intrigue too.
All this time, Tariq was also working on helping me lower my inhibitions. I had my first alcoholic drink, and over a couple years got comfortable in sexy clothes. Tariq seemed to really get off seeing me dress sexy. I suppose to someone who grew up in America, this will sound strange, but I actually started to enjoy the feeling of freedom that “showing-off” in a non-offensive manner that dressing sexy gave me. Also I was a little surprised that I was able to cast off the social restraints that I had grown up with. I don’t think many (indeed most) women would be able to do that.
In all of this, Mary had a huge role to play. She encouraged me all the way. In fact it was with her that I bought my first bikini that I planned to surprise Tariq with on our next outing to the lake. It was a lovely cream-colored Calvin Klein bikini, that I loved the moment I saw it. When I was trying it on, Mary ducked into the changing room and asked me to come outside to take a look at it in the full length, three-sided mirror, overcoming my hesitation I came out only to see the male shop assistant right there gawking all over me. Again, it actually felt good to have this 19 or 20 year old guy drinking me in with his eyes. I looked at myself and have to admit it looked stunning, and I took my time admiring myself while the male shop assistant tried to make it appear that he was busy. Mary was oohing and aahing at how good I looked.
That weekend at the lake, boy was Tariq surprised and I felt like that the eyes of the world were upon me. Not that I cared, but it did feel like I was naked. Strange that after a few hours I did not even notice it, it felt so natural. A similar thing happened that first time I went topless at a beach in Europe, but that’s a whole other story.
That night as Tariq and I made love he admitted in the heat of passion that he loved how men gawked at me, and even how I flirted with a couple of them. Strange, that I did not think I was flirting, yet he (and later Mary) insisted that I was, and that he loved it. I think that was the moment that cinched it for me. I started to believe that were I to spend a night with another man, not only would Tariq not object, he might actually like it! To say that this caused conflicting emotions would be an understatement.
A few days later, Tariq was travelling on business (as an independent consultant he does that a lot), and Mary had come over to spend the evening with me. We enjoying some vintage red wine and talking. She mentioned some of her sexual escapades, and in her own words was a “proud slut”, with none of her relationships lasting more than 6 months. She actually was happy at that fact. Anyway she was telling me about her current boyfriend that she had been seeing for about 3 months and in a very matter of fact manner admitted that his cock was massive, and that nothing could compare to the feel of being fucked by a big cock. I suppose the look on my face must have given something away, as she looked at me and then blurted out, “you poor thing, Tariq is not all that big is he”?
I stammered a little but admitted that yes he was perhaps a little under average or average at best and told her his size. At that Mary mentioned that I really needed to experience a big one. I took that as an opening to tell her what Tariq had been saying about me being with other men, and my concerns regarding that. Mary understood things immediately. She told me that there were men who got off on seeing their wives/partners with other men, and it looked like since Tariq was one of these, why not take advantage of it and play the field a little. But I was still unconvinced, although a little relieved that Tariq was not alone in thinking like this. 2 years of being with him had taught me that he was a loving husband who deeply cared about me, and now I was quite confident that he would not object to me sleeping with other men, but still there was a slight nagging doubt about me ability to go through with it, as well as whether or not he actually meant it.
It seemed that Mary had made it her mission to get me to violate my marital vows. Tariq on the other hand was his usual self, dropping jokes (maybe hints?) when an opportunity presented itself but never making me feel that he was forcing me into a situation. That’s what made it so difficult for me to actually understand if he really meant it, or it was all joke. Had he just come out and say it, it might have been better, but probably would have spooked me more than just a little bit. As it is, despite all of Mary’s reassurances, I was not too comfortable with Tariq being OK with sharing me with other men, it just did not seem like something a normal, happy married couple would to. Certainly I could even imagine sharing him with other women. Yet, the idea of me being with other men was intriguing. I felt that by growing up virgin till I got married, I had missed out on life, and Tariq had admitted that he had several girlfriends growing up and have slept with a few women during his college years.
Anyway, left to my own devices it might have been years before I did something about sleeping with another man, but things moved on their own to some extent. It was the summer of 2003, we had celebrated our 2nd anniversary just a few weeks earlier in Europe (the-first-time-I-went-topless-at-a -beach trip!), and upon our return, Tariq had to go to the Philipines for a client. The day after he left, Mary came over and told me that her brother, Tom (a US Army Officer) was returning from a tour in Afghanistan, and that she was throwing him a welcome home party before he was to report to his next posting at the Pentagon. Of course I was invited.

MrsSmallLovesBig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So Saturday rolled around and I went over to Mary’s around 2 pm to help her set up things. At the door I was greeted by this hunk of man, who introduced himself as Tom. Tall, dark, and handsome, the best way to describe him. We shook hands, and made small talk, waiting for Mary to return from her shopping excursion to the grocery and liquor stores. After she got home, all 3 of us got to work on cleaning up the place and setting the furniture and pool area to accommodate the nearly 30 couples she had invited to this barbecue dinner. The drinks were put into the freezer for chilling, Tom set up the bar, and I helped Mary with the myriad of other jobs that need to be done to prepare for a party. I also found myself flirting with Tom, who did not hesitate to flirt back. I actually was quite enjoying his company.
By 6:30 pm or so we were done, and I went to take a shower and get dressed. For that evening, I had selected a short red silk tube dress. Having had such a good time flirting with Tom, I found myself wishing that I had got something a little more discreet and modest, perhaps one of my knee length sphaghetti strap dresses and not this “come fuck me” little red number. But, it just so happens that it is my favourite dress, simply because each time I have worn it going out with Tariq, the evening has ended with the most amazing love making sessions.
Just before the guests started streaming in, Mary asked Tom and me to tend bar. She knows how much I like to mix drinks, so it was a no brainer, but I wondered why Tom was asked to do so as well. Later I realized what her game was, she wanted Tom and me to be thrown together as much as possible. She admitted that she had hoped that I would make a good “welcome home hero” present for Tom.
I did not at all object to tending bar with Tom. In fact we had a great time mixing drinks for all the guests and for ourselves too. I love martini’s, and Tom made really good ones. In between, Mary or her boyfriend Rick, would come over to relieve us, so that Tom and I could go outside to enjoy the lovely summer evening and to relax a little. There was a definite chemistry there. I was thoroughly enjoying Tom’s company, and felt chills when he occasionally brushed up against me or caressed my shoulders and arms. Not once did I feel like pushing him away or letting him stop. And as the evening wore on, his touches went from being accidental and occasional, to deliberate and frequent. It all felt so deliciously sinful. Maybe it was all those martini’s I had drunk, but I found myself like a nervous, giggling girl on her out on her first date.
By around 1 a.m, both Tom and I were done tending bar, and others came over to relieve us. Tom and I made our way over to the poolside where almost all the guests were not lounging. Some were slowly dancing to the soft music that was playing, others just cuddling or talking. Mary certainly knows how to throw a party. Tom and I sat on a two-person garden swing sipping out drinks (I think mine was a martini, and his was a scotch). And by and by, in one’s and two’s the guests started to leave and the party wound down. As we slowly enjoyed the rocking of the swing, Tom and I would clap each other’s hands, sometimes locking our fingers together and the burst out laughing.
When all the guests had left, Mary and Rick went to her bedroom, leaving Tom and me alone. At the moment Tom reached over and kissed me. I kinda half-heartedly pushed him away, but he held firm and I found myself kissing back. Well that opened the floodgates. The kissing led to him caressing my shoulders, arms and thighs, but he kept it quite respectful, not getting his hand between my legs until I felt all my resistance melt away and spread my legs slightly. That was his signal, I suppose and his hand dove in, as he started to caress me between the legs over the panty. I recall closing my thighs as tightly together as I could loving the feel of fingers on my vagina, as he tickled and gently pinched all over and around. I think even having gone that far, i was not sure if I would go all the way. Telling myself that I would stop soon, but I suppose the alcohol in me, and the pleasure building up from all the attention that Tom was showering me with at the moment had melted all resistance.
I don’t know how long we made out like that, but then suddenly Tom lifted me up (hardly a problem for him, being 6’4, and me being 5’4, and at least a 100 pounds lighter than him), carried me over to his bedroom and laid me down on the bed. He continued kissing me, caressing every exposed part of my body. I spread my legs to allow him easy access, which he took with total ease. And before I knew it, he had me standing up as he unzipped my dress , letting it fall to the ground as he lifted me back up on to the bed caressing my breasts and nibbling my ears.
On the bed, he paid special attention to my nipples as he licked and bit them gently (later Mary admitted that she he prepped him for me, revealing that I had told her how sensitive my nipples were), while at the same time he put his hand in my panty for the first time and started playing with the clitoris. It was the most sinfully amazing pleasure I have ever felt.
Soon even my panties were off, and Tom had had his way caressing my entire body, leaving me moaning and panting in pleasure before he finally took off his own clothes. It was as he was taking off his shirt to reveal a tanned, muscular, athletic physique that the reality of the situation sunk into me. I was naked, in a strangers bed and he was undressing to have his way with me. Even in my pleasure induced haze, I knew that I had a decision to make, to proceed or stop! And thankfully the pleasure won out as I saw Tom drop his trousers and shorts to reveal the most beautiful penis. Even in its semi-hard state I could see that I was bigger and thicker than Tariq was fully hard.
Tom came back into bed and we started to make out again. I made a rather half-hearted effort to stop him, but by then I was too far gone with pleasure to care and all I wanted was to have him fuck me. We kissed and made out a little longer and I took hold of his cock, loving the feel of it hardening in my hand. As it thickened and grew, I felt a little apprehensive that I would not be able to take it, it looked like it was perhaps 3 – 4 inches longer than my husbands and twice a thick (months later during one of our sex sessions, I actually measure Tom, he is 9.5 x 7 compared to Tariq’s 5.75 x 4.75!)
Tom positioned me on my back and spread my legs to place himself between them. I think he must have seen the look of a little fear on my face and asked what the matter was. I told him that I was not sure I could take all of him. He gave me a demonic laugh and said that by the end of our time together not only would I take in all of it, I would be begging for it. With that he started to caress the entrance of my vagina with the tip of his hard cock. I was in heaven with pleasure.
[FONT=&quot] Slowly he entered. I know this will sound strange, but I actually felt him stretch me out as he entered and I accommodated his width. He must have put it in about halfway and started to fuck me. I guess he wanted me to get used to his width before he went in all the way. I could almost feel the pulses [/FONT]

MrsSmallLovesBig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
of his cock as it fit snugly into me, and my own insides seemed to by throbbing. Then after a few thrusts, he kissed me real hard, putting his tongue in my mouth as far as it would go and at the same time shoved his massive penis in all the way.
I found myself losing my breath at the wave of pleasure and pain that swept over me. I tried to breathe hard but Tom’s tongue and mouth on mine kept that from happening, and I could do was squeal, whimper, and moan as Tom started grinding his pelvis against mine. Then slowly he started rocking back and forth, fucking me in slow, shallow thrusts, taking his penis out a little bit then going back in. Eventually he started to fuck me with the whole length of it. He let go of my mouth and I started to take deep breaths, crying out in pleasure with a torrent of loud grunts, moans, whimpers, squeals, hissing yessses and deep sighs (Mary later told me that she and Tom could actually hear me, even though they were in a room across the hall and behind a closed door!). And strangely, despite all the pleasure induced haze I was overcome with, I had this one lucid thought, that I was finally losing my virginity, as Tom was certainly going were no man had ever gone before.
Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, I had the most earth shaking orgasm I had ever enjoyed and within moments of that Tom orgasmed too, and pulled out of me as we both collapsed. I was sweating all over, my heart was racing at what seemed like a 1000 beats per minute and it took several minutes before my breathing returned to normal as my insides stopped palpitating after Tom pulled out. It was gratifying to see Tom too breathing heavily and covered with glistening sweat that made him resemble a Greek god. I put my head on his cheat and started playing with his chest hair, as he caressed my shoulder and inner thing, prolonging my pleasure immensely. At that a wave of laughter came over me and Tom joined in too. We had sex two more times that night before we went to sleep around the time the sun was coming up, totally spent and exhausted. It was without a doubt the most amazing night of my life.
The next morning (or rather afternoon), was another first. I woke up around 1 pm as Tom was still sleeping. My eyes fell on his soft cock and I felt a rush of pride and joy that I had been fucked by it the night before. Even fully soft, it was longer and thicker than Tariq was fully hard. I could not help but mile to myself and felt a tingle of excitement between my legs. I scratched Tom’s head to wake him up, and he got up with a smile. I really had to go to the bathroom, and not finding any clothes nearby, I was about to wrap the thin white cover sheet around me when Tom pulled it off and I had to walk to the bathroom completely naked. At the moment I would have killed to have something I could put on. I don’t think I have ever felt so vulnerably naked ever before in my life. Tom only laughed when I glowered at him. Thankfully the bedroom had an attached bathroom. When I came out, I had wrapped a towel around myself. But guess what greeted me as I got back into bed? Tom sporting a raging hard-on. I had to laugh. It really looked so beautiful, and I considered it a real compliment to me that he was ready to go again. But he had other ideas.
As I positioned myself in bed, Tom got hold of my head and pulled it toward his throbbing cock. I understood what he wanted, and started to lick and kiss it all over, paying particular attention to the head and around it. With the tip of my tongue, I played with hole, and slowly took it in my mouth, gently biting around the head. There was no way I could deepthroat it, but I tried taking as far in as possible to suck on it. Tom just laid back and enjoyed himself, holding on to my hair, and never letting me take his cock out of my mouth. After while I felt him tense and realized he was about to cum. I tried to pull up, but Tom wouldn’t let me and shot his load in my mouth. With his firm grip on my head, I had no choice but to swallow or risk choking on the thick goeey gobs he was shooting. It was just as well that he had cum 3 times the night before, as this was no doubt a much lighter load.
Finally, after he finished he let me pull up. I tried to wretch, not quite liking the taste and smell, but fortunately an empty stomach kept me from throwing up. This was the first time someone had come in my mouth. I had given Tariq many blow jobs but he had pulled out before cumming. I felt Tom’s sperm coating my lips and dripping down my chin, as I rushed back to the bathroom to spit out what I could. I have to admit that it was not a pleasant experience for me, even though Tom enjoyed it immensely.
I took a shower and put on clothes from the night before and left the room as Tom went into the bathroom. Outside Mary and Rick were having brunch and coffee, having woken up not much before us. On Mary’s face was a knowing smile, while Rick too had a naughty grin on his. Nothing needed to be said. I waited for Tom to come out, had my brunch with all of them before heading for him.
It was on the drive home that the enormity of what had happened began to sink in. I could still feel Tom in me, and taste his cum. A wave of guilt came over me. What the hell would I tell Tariq? What if he was not really serious about this? Had I just ruined my marriage? The wait for the next 4 days before Tariq returned home was pure hell. I did not even have Mary to talk to, as she and Rick had decided to go to NYC together for a few days.
On Thursday, Tariq flew home. I prepared his favourite meal for dinner and laid out a bottle of favourite single malt scotch. I was a nervous wreck waiting for him to get home. When he did, I hugged him as hard as I could and burst out crying, and in rush of words recounted what had happened. You cannot imagine my relief and joy, when he hugged me back hard and told me that he was glad I had done what I did, and that he hoped I had a great time doing it. And that was how it all got started!

formygirlfriend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, very very great story I really enjoyed reading the whole thing. I have to ask though...was sex with Tariq ever satisfying to you again after your little escapade with Rick? I understand that yes, sex with Tariq may have 'gotten the job done' post-rick, but do you still feel like he is potentially the best lover you've had or that he can still make you have the very intense orgasm you had before doing anything with rick?

I only ask because I am somewhat in Tariq's position, and I want to know if ever I will be able to please my partner in a way that she consideres me to still be her best lover.

Again, great story!

r123874293

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A few questions, if it is ok to ask: you said Mary told you her boyfriend Rick was big. Did you know how big he is? You said Tom was 9.5 inches. Is Rick bigger, if you know? Did you ever had sex with Rick, and if so, how he compared to sex with Tom?

Also, a question about Tariq. It is great that he wants you to have sex with other guys. Is he happy with just knowing that you are doing that, or does he ever want to watch or join in?

Thanks, again!

MrsSmallLovesBig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
r12387etc I dont know how big Rick is. Never discussed his size with Mary, and I have not slept with him.

Tariq loves to watch me with other men, but has never joined in.

A few questions, if it is ok to ask: you said Mary told you her boyfriend Rick was big. Did you know how big he is? You said Tom was 9.5 inches. Is Rick bigger, if you know? Did you ever had sex with Rick, and if so, how he compared to sex with Tom?

Also, a question about Tariq. It is great that he wants you to have sex with other guys. Is he happy with just knowing that you are doing that, or does he ever want to watch or join in?

Thanks, again!

formygirlfriend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, very very great story I really enjoyed reading the whole thing. I have to ask though...was sex with Tariq ever satisfying to you again after your little escapade with Rick? I understand that yes, sex with Tariq may have 'gotten the job done' post-rick, but do you still feel like he is potentially the best lover you've had or that he can still make you have the very intense orgasm you had before doing anything with rick?

I only ask because I am somewhat in Tariq's position, and I want to know if ever I will be able to please my partner in a way that she consideres me to still be her best lover.

Again, great story!
bump

MrsSmallLovesBig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Shaz, actually both Mary and Tom are great people. Extremely intelligent (heck Mary graduated summa cum laude, as did Tom. What the heck he's doing wasting his time in the Army is beyond me, but he likes it a lot despite having served 2 tours each in Iraq and Afghanistan and expects to be shipped back out before the end of the year), good looking, and instantly likable. And yes Tom is a fantastic lover.BTW, its good to hear from you.

MrsSmallLovesBig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
formygirlfriend, I am afraid I cant answer your question. For the simple reason that I dont think my answer will be representative of what your partner might think. The fact that I am still happily married and enjoying life together speaks for itself.My advice to you is to speak to your partner openly and ask her to be open and honest with you. If you have a strong relationship there is no reason she will hide the truth.All the best.

MrsSmallLovesBig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL, well Tom's is the biggest I have ever had, although have been with two other guys who were almost exactly that same size.

Now, about writing about the best night, that might take some time. The story I just posted took nearly two months to write in starts and stops, and I had been meaning to do it for a couple of years now.

My main problem is that I want to keep things as close to as they really happened as possible, and not make it sound like some story lifted out of some magazine. I hate stories like those.

so now we know how u became a size queen.. lets here a story bout your biggest and best night

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just love your signature ...

...she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
--Ezekiel 23: 19 - 20

so there's nothing new about being a size queen!

And it sounds like Tom's performance is summa cum laude in every way.

Hi Shaz, actually both Mary and Tom are great people. Extremely intelligent (heck Mary graduated summa cum laude, as did Tom. What the heck he's doing wasting his time in the Army is beyond me, but he likes it a lot despite having served 2 tours each in Iraq and Afghanistan and expects to be shipped back out before the end of the year), good looking, and instantly likable. And yes Tom is a fantastic lover.BTW, its good to hear from you.