How I Feel About My Mans Cock

JonSomebody

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let me keep it honest with you with this story....A straight friend of mine were chatting one night about male sexual encounters as opposed to female sexual encounters. My friend had mentioned that he had heard that gay guys can give the best blowjobs as opposed to females. I responded with this...more than likely they can because guys can perform oral sex on another guy the way he would want it performed on him and therefore...he knows what areas or spot to focus on to get that sexual sensation or reaction from the guy that is the recipient. I also told him that with me..I love performing oral sex on a guy because I am in full control of the situation at hand and I have this technique that I refer to as "My deluxe special" and I always know when I got control over the recipient when they start moaning and gyrating their hips and then I look up at their face and when I see their eyes roll back and their mouths partially opens up...I know I got him right where I want him..and I love it!!!...well...needless to say..this guy got real quiet and just stared at me and his face turned red...I looked down at his crotch area and he had gotten pretty aroused...I just winked at him and smiled...lol

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many (pics) in my albums
Have a look
Your albums are blank when I visit your page. I’m a sad panda.
I click 'like' and comment on photos that are there and assume others have been deleted, it's mainly because I've never made any of my own photos restricted viewing. I have a tendency to forget to click 'follow'.
You're followed by me now cocksluttobe ;) Nice work on your eloquent, impassioned opening post.

Reactions: deleted959787
D

deleted959787

I click 'like' and comment on photos that are there and assume others have been deleted, it's mainly because I've never made any of my own photos restricted viewing. I have a tendency to forget to click 'follow'.
You're followed by me now cocksluttobe ;) Nice work on your eloquent, impassioned opening post.
Thank you :)
Long story concerning the restricted albums and pics. I’ve followed you which will give you access to them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did taking and sharing them :)

Reactions: Yorkie

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you :)
Long story concerning the restricted albums and pics. I’ve followed you which will give you access to them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did taking and sharing them :)
Thanks for the access, with just a quick glance I can see there's plenty to enjoy there. I'll give them the attention they deserve a little later..:cool:
No need to tell the long story about restricting viewing, I know not everyone is respectful on here.