How I gained 1.5" in 3 months

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by akchris, Aug 6, 2007.

1. akchris

akchris New Member

Three months ago my hardon was around 4.5". If i really flexed and pushed the ruler into my skin a little I was at 5 inches.

Without surgery, pumps, stretching devices, pills, lotions, or penis exercises I reached an easy (no super flexing and ruler pushing) 6". So what did it take? well some huge lifestyle changes. I quit smoking pot, started exercising, and eating a more sensible diet (the reason I quit smoking, I can't say no to the munchies). I lost 50 lbs of fat in that three months, exposing dick I never knew I had.

The moral of the story: If you want a bigger penis, the FIRST thing you should do is work towards a smaller waist line. when you have done that not only will you look and feel great, you will have that much more penis that your can rub, stretch, pump, and medicate to your hearts content.

I hope this can help motivate someone to pursue a healthier lifestyle, and enjoy all the benefits of a bigger penis and a more fulfilling sex life.

epilogue: today I am at 6.25" and growing, thanks to a pumping regimen I started after I dropped the spare tire. I am also noticeably thicker. Again, due to the pumping.

Best Wishes

akchris

2. pierced_knob_30

pierced_knob_30 New Member

Albums:
    some good info there fella.. thanks for sharing..:biggrin1::wink:

3. wishfulthinking

wishfulthinking New Member

I can relate to the loosing 50 lbs part. Went cloths shopping Saturday and can now fit, easily, into size 40 pants. Down from a TIGHT 46.

WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO

4. neils1153

neils1153 New Member

congrats on the weight loss and the more healthy lifestyle... the penile growth is just icing on the cake;)

5. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yup congratulations
    I wish I was fat and could grow that way. But I'm lean and already 8" :)

6. feather69

feather69 New Member

Wow, Akchris that was a good post. I once lost 50 pounds and had exactly the same experience. As my belly and fat mons shrunk my cock did NOT. There was two inches of fat in the way of deeper penetration. That was something I never even thought of until it was over.

Thanks for bringing that up.

7. hairyman101

hairyman101 New Member

Albums:
    another fat story???? i thought he found a pill that works.....

8. avg_joe

Gold Member

Congrats on your weight loss and penis length gain. I think physical exercise is a natural aphrodisiac.

9. akchris

akchris New Member

Thank you, everyone, for all the warm-fuzzyness. It's good to know other people have shared in this amazing experience :smile:

I am 6 ft tall, and started out at 220 LBS. Which means my BMI was at 30, which is obese.

today at 170, my BMI is 23 which is around the middle of healthy and I feel great. I Can't remember the last time I had this much energy.

My goal for the next couple of months is to get my BMI down to the Lean end of healthy which is 19 or 20, putting my weight around 150.

Now, how all this relates to my penis. If I get down to my goal weight, and the 1/2 inch gained per 15 lbs lost ratio stays true I will have gone from "slightly below average, to "big" which makes me pretty damn happy.

When I measured my morning wood today, I was at a comfortable 6.5. so if the pumping keeps working, even a little bit, combined with a little more weight loss, by the end of the year I should be around 7.5 or maybe even 8 inches (my goal).

Not to bad for a guy who only a year ago was constantly plagued by penis envy and urinal/communal shower shame.

I could be wrong, but I think 8 inches is enough to make me legitimate member of the LPSG. How I love major, positive life changes.

As I said earlier my hope is that by posting this I could inspire another man to choose a healthier lifestyle. I wish years ago when I first started getting interested in PE someone had suggested weight loss. When you have been fat for a long time, you really don't realize how much penis you have buried.

I am not really the type who is super active on BBS's so I don't know all of the etiquette, and I hope it isn't in bad form. But, maybe this could be stickied so that those looking for (IMO) the best way to get a bigger penis can easily find it.

on another note. I think a BMI chart is a GREAT way to put things into perspective, because you don't always realize how much weight you can afford to lose. especially if you are in denial about how fat you are (I thought I only needed to lose 20 lbs, not 70) so here is a BMI chart that I really like, included in this post.

EDIT: a guide to this BMI chart, anything below 18.5 is unhealthy. 18.5 - 25 is normal/healthy. 25 - 30 is overweight. and anything over 30 is obese.

A good way to use this is to take your current BMI, subtract your current weight from your ideal weight from the lean end of healthy, divide by 15 (using the 15 lbs to 1/2 inch rule). then say "holy shit! I have X inches of penis buried in there?"

Keep on keeping on

--AkChris

Attached Files:

10. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I can gain about 3.5" in a few minutes, but I don't think that you're talking about that. LOL

11. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Congratulations on losing all that weight! What a bonus to gain 1.5" of dick too!

BMI isn't always a good indicator of fat content. It may overestimate body fat in athletes and others who have a muscular build. It may underestimate body fat in older persons and others who have lost muscle mass. I am 6 foot 185lbs, which calculates to 25.1, the low end of the fat scale. But I have less than 10% fat. I think your goal of 150lbs at 6 feet, is a bit too low. But each to his own and I am happy for you!

12. splork

splork New Member

Others out there, is this guy for real? I mean, I have no doubt that fat on his dick is shrinking, but I seriously doubt that he will continue to gain inches just by losing weight. Others?!?!?

13. peet74

peet74 New Member

splork, my question is similar to yours. I know fat in the pubic area covers some of the shaft, but if you push it back when measuring, wouldn't you expose that part of the shaft? I think if he pushed that fat back, at his 220 lbs, then he would see he had after all a 6.25" penis and not 4.5". Wouldn't he?

14. akchris

akchris New Member

uhhh... yes, I am for real... why would I lie? I have nothing to gain from it. Unlike other people who use (SPAM) this board, I'm not selling anything, I am just pointing out one of the lesser known incentives for living a healthier lifestyle. If you don't believe me what about members like feather69 who have had the same experience?

On a much happier note:

I guess I should have clarified, If you aren't doing anything to build large amounts of lean muscle, and you think you may be a bit overweight or maybe even obese, it's a good way to get the ball rolling by putting things into perspective. The next natural step is getting your body fat percentage measured professionally. Some health clubs and high-tec doctors offices offer this service (they sell scales with this feature built in, I'm not sure how reliable these are). I am at 17%, which as you can see in the Wikipedia article is at the high end of fitness, not a bad place to be. My goal is to be around 10%, or on the lean end of athlete which I am guessing will happen around 150 lbs. If I gain a few pounds in muscle, I certainly will not be to put off by that.

I hope all is well

May your erections be as numerous as the stars in the sky!

--AkChris

15. scottisimus

scottisimus New Member

Jack LaLane once told me that the smaller you waist the bigger your tool. I know this to be true. Years ago I lost 35 pounds and found the ACTUAL base of my dick. What a wonderful sight.

16. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Congrat on the weight loss!!!

As for you two... We're gonna need some gallery pix. :tongue:

17. gugukupa

gugukupa New Member

My husband gained about 1 inch in 2 months using Extagen. I think bj was very helpful too. :)

18. B_KOKOBWARE

B_KOKOBWARE New Member

What are these techniques that help length/width growth bro?

Are these penis pumps effective too?

19. radicaldick

radicaldick New Member

congrats on the weight loss- but seriously, do u really think your cock got bigger? sorry bro, just because u can now see more of your cock, doesnt mean it got any bigger.
    this thread.....always amuses me. people will never learn.:rolleyes:

20. radicaldick

radicaldick New Member

oh yeah- it all works bro! thats why everyone is sporting a 9 inch cock these days. damn, u must be the only one left with a small penis. :cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted