How I got here with barely 7 inches

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by sjcgymrat, Mar 25, 2010.

1. sjcgymrat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I noticed in gym class during junior high that I wasn't the biggest boy in the class. Since I excelled in everything else, it was a disappointment but not something I worried much about. Then came high school. I remember every detail of one particular day after swim practice. Two of the seniors were joking around, bragging about getting laid. They started picking on me for being just average and told me they were sure I could bulge my Speedos like they did. I laughed it off, but it planted a seed.

As a 19 year old college kid, I got the idea in my head to join the most popular frat on campus. I rushed, and was befriended by a guy I couldn't help but watch. My interest in guys was developing, but I hadn't accepted it. We got talking, and he reminded me that entrance was very competitive. I asked my chances, and he suggested he could help me out. All I had to do was do him a favor, in his room, right now. I knew what he meant. I'm sure it happens often.

Upstairs he had me kneel and unzip his shorts. He was 8.5 and thick, big head, just like the dudes in high school that I envied. He made me say some stuff about how great his meat was before he pressed it against my lips, then forced it in. Part of me was hooked instantly. The rest of me was resisting. In any case I admired his cockyness.

After a few minutes, he told me to close my eyes and just think about getting him off. This was the first time I realized a dude might actually cum in my mouth and my stomach flipped. I did what he said, oblivious at the time to some extra noise in the room. When he started snickering, I opened my eyes to see one of his brothers there with a camera, clicking away. He held me down so I could watch as he got another full face shot of me with some very big meat in my mouth

I was naiive, not out, and scared shitless. He offered me a choice. The pictures would be shown to the other seniors at the house - there was nothing I could do about that. Whether they fell into the hands of my friends who were also rushing was negotiable.

My shorts hit the floor, and as my ring stretched around his head my jaw clamped onto his blanket. The pain was huge, but the humiliation was far worse. Ultimately he told me this was a game between some of the brothers, to see how far a dude would go to get in to their frat. Only then did it really hit me; I was going to be exposed as a cocksucker in front of his buds. I lifted myself up and he went balls deep. It was then he told me that no dude who got fucked would be getting in. While I was processing that thought, I heard him grunt, and it was done.

I left their house with my dream broken, my pride beat up, my ass hurting, and the photos in their control. Every time I thought about it for about I week after, I had to slip off to the bathroom and deal with it. What had happened reached back to the first time I noticed a guy who was a lot bigger than I was, and it all made sense. I kept my mouth shut about what happened for a long time, but within a month I was on my knees for another big man.

So guys, here I am!

2. luvmycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wow.........fucked up what they did but glad you made your way to the site.

3. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

Welcome aboard, but yikes!

4. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    That story made me hard. I love being dominated and used like that :)

5. crescendo69

Gold Member

I don't know whether to express my sympathy or congratulate you. But welcome anyway.

6. sxjTheFirst

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Same here

7. g_whiz

g_whiz New Member

Albums:
    I think its awful that they'd take advantage of you that way, but I'm glad you're okay with the aftermath. Its fascinating to be part of a culture where the guy fucking you gets no stigma, but you get dismissed for allowing it. In any case, thanks for sharing your story.

8. D_Quincy Quiverbone

D_Quincy Quiverbone New Member

9. CuriousFem

CuriousFem Active Member

Albums:
    Hot story, man! I want to hear more about any events that followed.

HB

10. Rowan Ravenseed

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah im sorry.... it starts off really horny but at the point where he actually rapes you then tell you no-one who gets fucked gets admitted in is right about where i want to slit his nuts open and force feed his testicles to him while his bleeding to death.......

yes i realise this is a fairly nasty thing to say but that kind of thing makes me so angry i hope you realise what he did to you isn't right and you can garuntee he has more victims out there

Draft saved Draft deleted