How I learnt that bigger is better!:)

btm4HungMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi all!

I just wanted to give you a brief story of how I became addicted to big cock up my bum and in my mouth.

I'm 27, 5ft6 and a horny bottom guy. When I first started having sex, my bfs were all average sized. I always thought size doesn't matter so never thought anything of it. At the age of 21 I had my first LTR with a guy with a 5 inch slim dick and I thought the sex was amazing as it was really comfortable. His cock could slide in without much trouble.

2 years later and we had split up and I was on the rebound. I was really horny after getting fucked on a daily basis so I put an ad on a website looking for an NSA fuck. A guy replied and we met up. He was 32, 6ft1, very manly muscular body, a fireman and had a FAT 8 incher. It took a while to get it in, but damn he fucked me and pounded my brains out! I was left exhausted with weak legs, a sore bum with a hole left gaping open I actually couldn't shut it for like 15 minutes afterwards no matter how hard I clenched. The best bit was that I could actually feel him the next day. IT was So horny.

I quickly developed a new appreciation for Big Cock and now I knew the difference. Size Matters!

My next bf was 6ft2, muscular, top and had a very thick 8.5 inches and loads of stamina. We were together for 2.5 years and I have been fucked countless times. Each time I loved the feeling of being stretched open, just beyond what my body is normally designed to take, and how he goes that bit too deep for it to be comfortable so he has to be careful not to hurt when he first starts fucking. He loved hearing me gasp and watch my face as he pushed into me.

After about 5 minutes though, my hole adapts and before I know it I'm begging to be pounded hard and deep. I love it! I love the feeling after sex when my hole has been stretched open by a big cock. You really can tell the difference before and after if you finger my ass:) It is SO horny.

He made sure that since then I have been addicted to big dicks, especially FAT cock. Nothing compares to it:)

That is my story. Let me know your experiences as a bottom guy or straight girl of how you learnt to love big dick!:)

If you are a man with a big one let us know if you love the reaction you get to your size and if you get turned on at stretching a pussy or bumhole out and watching your partner having slight difficulty taking it initially then loving it.

Reactions: alohaww

newbie1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I had my first ever gay experience yesterday morning. Though we'd met for coffee beforehand I had no idea that this elderly gentleman was packing a huge FAT cock...geez, my fingers would not encompass the whole girth! My first thoughts were "how in the hell is that thing gonna fit in my ass?" Well, with just a little bit of coaxing in it went and I must say it felt absolutely wonderful...no pain at all and a feeling of being filled up completely. the only problem was that after we shifted positions he couldn't get it back in...it had gotten just slightly softer and it just wouldn't go in. We quit and cleaned up and I thought I'd suck him off to completion but I could barely get his cock into my mouth due to the size of his head. I worked at it for just a couple of minutes till he blew the biggest load of cum into my mouth...took two swallows to get it all down. YUM!!! I asked (begged!) for him to come over next week and we came to an agreement that he'd
fuck me every monday morning. I'm hooked on this huge massive cock...going to try for twice a week a little later but who knows... his wife keeps a pretty tight rein on him.

Reactions: alohaww

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi all!

I just wanted to give you a brief story of how I became addicted to big cock up my bum and in my mouth.

I'm 27, 5ft6 and a horny bottom guy. When I first started having sex, my bfs were all average sized. I always thought size doesn't matter so never thought anything of it. At the age of 21 I had my first LTR with a guy with a 5 inch slim dick and I thought the sex was amazing as it was really comfortable. His cock could slide in without much trouble.

2 years later and we had split up and I was on the rebound. I was really horny after getting fucked on a daily basis so I put an ad on a website looking for an NSA fuck. A guy replied and we met up. He was 32, 6ft1, very manly muscular body, a fireman and had a FAT 8 incher. It took a while to get it in, but damn he fucked me and pounded my brains out! I was left exhausted with weak legs, a sore bum with a hole left gaping open I actually couldn't shut it for like 15 minutes afterwards no matter how hard I clenched. The best bit was that I could actually feel him the next day. IT was So horny.

I quickly developed a new appreciation for Big Cock and now I knew the difference. Size Matters!

My next bf was 6ft2, muscular, top and had a very thick 8.5 inches and loads of stamina. We were together for 2.5 years and I have been fucked countless times. Each time I loved the feeling of being stretched open, just beyond what my body is normally designed to take, and how he goes that bit too deep for it to be comfortable so he has to be careful not to hurt when he first starts fucking. He loved hearing me gasp and watch my face as he pushed into me.

After about 5 minutes though, my hole adapts and before I know it I'm begging to be pounded hard and deep. I love it! I love the feeling after sex when my hole has been stretched open by a big cock. You really can tell the difference before and after if you finger my ass:) It is SO horny.

He made sure that since then I have been addicted to big dicks, especially FAT cock. Nothing compares to it:)

That is my story. Let me know your experiences as a bottom guy or straight girl of how you learnt to love big dick!:)

If you are a man with a big one let us know if you love the reaction you get to your size and if you get turned on at stretching a pussy or bumhole out and watching your partner having slight difficulty taking it initially then loving it.
I am told I'm bigger than average -- good length, nice girth -- and even well tested bottoms like my cock. I love to put a guy or gal on their backs...a pillow under their hips...and watch as they lube their hole and play with themselves. I like some sucking and deep kissing. After we're warmed up, I like deep eye contact -- and as I'm peering into their brain I ask them if they need cock. I'm into communication without shame, and I insist they ask for my cock. Sometimes the guy or girl is shy, but usually this turns them on after a while and they ask me to slide in my cock. I start with pressing my cockhead in just a bit...feeling the wetness and the hole puckering...then slide in slowly, all the while keeping my eyes locked on theirs. Love seeing their pupils dilate as I go deeper and slide in balls deep...feeling their hole clinch around my shaft. When I'm in balls deep, I like to stay there motionless for a long minute...kissing...feeling their hole give way...each of us stroking the other...and then I start moving my hips...getting the hole stretched and sloppy by sliding in and out. It's always hot to talk about the fucking while we're fucking...and sometimes insist on the guy or girl telling me about the last cock that owned their hole.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree, size matters for male anal pleasure. I discovered this through self pleasuring with dildos... big cucumbers, zucchini and squash actually! Being fucked with such big and hard objects brought intense orgasms I could never achieve with smaller sizes.

Now my girl does the fucking and even fists me! When her fist goes in I am in heaven!!! To be vigorously fist fucked puts me in a different world. I squirm, moan and wail like a crazed lunatic!

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I had my first ever gay experience yesterday morning. Though we'd met for coffee beforehand I had no idea that this elderly gentleman was packing a huge FAT cock...geez, my fingers would not encompass the whole girth! My first thoughts were "how in the hell is that thing gonna fit in my ass?" Well, with just a little bit of coaxing in it went and I must say it felt absolutely wonderful...no pain at all and a feeling of being filled up completely. the only problem was that after we shifted positions he couldn't get it back in...it had gotten just slightly softer and it just wouldn't go in. We quit and cleaned up and I thought I'd suck him off to completion but I could barely get his cock into my mouth due to the size of his head. I worked at it for just a couple of minutes till he blew the biggest load of cum into my mouth...took two swallows to get it all down. YUM!!! I asked (begged!) for him to come over next week and we came to an agreement that he'd
fuck me every monday morning. I'm hooked on this huge massive cock...going to try for twice a week a little later but who knows... his wife keeps a pretty tight rein on him.
P.S. I used to fuck a m/f married couple, and they both loved watching and taking turns sucking my balls and rimming my ass as I fucked the other. A few months into the relationship, while I was fucking the husband, I made the wife tell me about the other men who'd used her husband's ass...and then I'd do the same to him while I was fucking her. It was especially hot making him tell me who else had fucked her ass as I was inside it. I'd sometimes make him eat her pussy as I fucked him...while she talked about the other cocks he'd taken. They'd kind of humiliate each other with their stories -- and then we'd all cum together and have a drink. ...smokin' hot times.

8barblues

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure about bigger being better. There's a point where bigger is worse. My GF has had a lover a little bigger than me, 9".... And the sex was always uncomfortable. She says I'm the only guy to give her an orgasm from intercourse alone... So I think it's more about being the "right" size for the woman you're with... Just my two cents. Having said all that, I do have a pretty good size , so I'm thankful for that.. Lol

aasdolph

Loved Member
Media
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first experience was when I was 19. The guy was in his late 40s. He was over 8 really thick. He was very nice and slow and easy with me. The knew it was my first time so he talked me through every step. It was the best experience. I was able to take all of him cause he took it slow with me and told me what he was doing. Ever since then small dicks hurt me but larger ones are more comfortable. We had sex a few times before he moved. I miss him.