how I make sense of it:

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by linus, Jul 8, 2006.

1. linus

linus Member

Okay ladies, I have had two sports analogies in my head for a long time relating to how size matters. Let me (and others) know what you think of the accurracy of the analogies. (This was partially inspired by the "size queen traitor" thread).

#1: Height is a significant factor when playing basketball. It is true that a shorter guy can be a great b-ball layer. Take Steve Nash, for example, one of the shorter guys in the NBA but has won two MVPs in a row. Also, I think we all know of very tall guys who can't play ball to save their lives. Buy at the end of the day I think we could all agree that one's height play a role in one's ability to play b-ball.

#2: It has been said "it is not the size of the dog in the fight, but rather rather the size of the fight in the dog." I can appreciate this viewpoint. However, the heavyweight champion would still be the clear favorite over the lightweight or even middle weigh champ, right?

2. mellowmal

mellowmal New Member

For me at least, a partner who takes the time to learn my body and the way I respond, and uses that knowledge to really make it good for me is worth more than the basketball team or the heavyweight champ and the bus he rode in on - regardless of size.

Others' mileage may vary. :tongue:

3. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Boxing and basketball have nothing to do with penises or sex. They aren't governed by the same rules and these analogies do not work. We're talking apples and oranges. Actually, I don't think searching for analogies is really a useful thing here. If you have a need to "make sense of it", just accept that some women like certain kinds of sensations that require a large penis, other women are perfectly satisfied with the sensations provided by a normal penis, and still other women get discomfort from a large penis. In other words, we must stop this neverending search for a general rule on the importance of size. There is no general rule to make sense of, just personal preferences.

4. D_PlankWilliams

D_PlankWilliams New Member

I disagree with you stud_hunter I think there is one general rule that applies here. A woman wants what she wants. :tongue: And she will know it when she sees/feels/hears it.:biggrin1:

5. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

OK I'll give you that :biggrin1: . So I guess there is one rule. Essentially, the only rule is there are no rules. There we go.
    Actually, I think there are plenty of generalilities about sex and what women like. I just don't think penis size preference is one of them.

6. pichulon

pichulon New Member

The only rule, as stated by StudHunter, is that , when it comes to size..there is no rule.
    Why, because a woman might think she likes large ones, or, think she would be hurt by large ones, or think she does not like small ones , or might think she only wants small ones ...etc...many combinations....the ultimate truth is that a woman enjoys what she finds enjoyable.

Being open minded opens doors to areas never thought as enjoyable. In StudHunter's "traitor" story, she was open minded enough to allow that guy to do it with her. And, great surprise she got.

To enclose oneself in a box , in a clasification , is self defeating.

As stated in her post, "traitor to size queens" , in reality , everything is game.
    If she enjoys it, it will do.
    There is no big box that will keep in all the posibilities. No box is the answer. No rule is the rule.
    What works in the favor of the guy, is, his skills, knowledge his dedication to his woman, a lack of selfishness , ability to listen to her.

Draft saved Draft deleted