How I Met My Master (gay)

havoc9ind

Sexy Member
Media
***TRIGGER WARNING: This chapter contains homophobic slurs in the context of sub/dom/humiliation kinks***

Chapter 7. Big Asian Cocks

The next day, I was in a sweat. I spent the day working out, mostly to take my mind off of things, although perhaps a part of me wanted to get that pump and look extra good for this unexpected threesome with these two hung Asian studs. As I was bench pressing, my mind thought about previous threesomes I had, where I was always the alpha, even when another “top” was involved. Almost always the top was another white guy, but so far, I had always been bigger than them, plus I had a strategy to get them to submit to me. I usually liked to fuck the bottom first, taunting the top both verbally and by flexing my muscles, making fun of their inferior dicks and getting the bottom to say how much better I was than their boyfriends. By this point, their white top was usually cowed enough to get on their knees and suck me off before it was their turn to be fucked.

Finishing my fourth set of bench presses, I realized that this would be maybe the first time I had ever been with two Asian guys, both of whom had bigger cocks than me. But Jeremy said he was a bottom, I thought, wondering how this would work. Maybe it’ll be me and Mark fucking him? It would be pretty hot to DP Jeremy. But he said something about needing to be punished, right? I shook off the momentary insecurity that risen up inside of me. Nah- maybe he means he’s going to fuck Jeremy first and try to show me up. But I’ll show him what a real man can do.

I began to fantasize about fucking Mark’s boyfriend in front of him. I imagined him looking sullen and crestfallen as I pounded away at Jeremy, proving that I was the real alpha here. I’ll turn this punishment into a victory.

After getting home, I took a shower. While soaping up my hard, worked-out pecs and arms, I looked down at my cock. It’s still pretty fucking big, I thought to myself, admiring the flaccid girth. So what if it wasn’t a monster? I still had most guys beat in the size department. I had a renewed sense of confidence, thinking about how enjoyable tonight would be, Mark and I as equals, fucking Jeremy together, our two big cocks intertwined in his ass. Grinning, I decided that it would be a good night.

Around 4:55 PM, I heard a knock. Opening the door, I greeted Mark and Jeremy. “Hey guys, how’s it going?”

Mark walked in, Jeremy close behind him. “Good,” said Mark. “Ready for some fun.”

They both looked stunningly sexy, Mark dressed in a relatively loose-fitting sleeveless t-shirt that still managed to show off his big pecs, framed by the straps of his backpack, and a pair of cotton shorts that displayed his prominent bulge, whereas Jeremy wore a tighter fitted button-down shirt and dark jeans, his magnificent bubble butt looking deliciously round and perky. Looking at the two of them standing next to each other, I realized that my initial thought that they looked similar couldn’t be more wrong. Mark’s handsome face was square-jawed and masculine, his eyes dark and piercing, while Jeremy was prettier, more naturally slender, despite his noticeably muscular arms. I found myself licking my lips a bit as I stared at him, gazing at his ass, excited to get another chance to fuck Jeremy into submission. “Hope your ass is doing okay after I demolished it yesterday,” I gloated.

Jeremy laughed. “Oh, it’s doing just fine, man.”

“You were moaning pretty loudly while my cock was inside of you.”

Jeremy and Mark both smirked. “I wouldn’t read too much into that, if I were you,” Mark said smugly. “Jeremy likes sex, no matter what, and he’s a moaner, right babe?” Mark pulled Jeremy a little closer by the waist. “You should see- and hear- what happens when he’s got a real big cock inside of him. Neighbors have called the cops on us before.”

Feeling a little annoyed, I decided that we should move on. “Whatever. So why don’t we get started?”

“Sounds good to me,” Mark said. With that, Jeremy put his arms around me, grabbing my ass in the process. We began to make out, and Mark pushed up behind me, grinding his big bulge against me as I found myself sandwiched between them. Jeremy then pushed down on my shoulder, as if trying to force me to kneel, but I resisted, saying, “Wait, what’s going on?”

Jeremy said, in a low tone, “Time for you to serve us, bitch.”

Surprised, I put up my arms defensively. “Wait a second- you’re a total bottom, man. What are you doing?”

Pressing against my shoulder and turning me around, Mark replied, “Jeremy’s a bottom when it comes to anal, but it doesn’t mean that he doesn’t enjoy a good blowjob from a beta bitch like yourself. Plus,” he smiled mischievously, “he can make exceptions in the right situations.” He grabbed my bulge, rubbing my dick through my shorts with his fingers. “I told you, you need to be punished. This little beta dick isn’t going to cum today.”

Panicking, I stumbled back, nearly colliding with Jeremy, but he stood his ground, grabbing me. As he cradled me, he said, in a mocking tone, “Aw, is the little baby scared of what we’re going to do to him? Don’t worry, we’ll start out slow.”

As the initial shock started to wear off, I became more resigned to the situation, maybe even a little excited. Something about these two studs brought out a sense of submission in me that I had never felt before. Must be pheromones, I thought. As I relaxed, I slowly stood up, turning to look at Jeremy, who’s stern face demonstrated a dominance that I previously had not seen.

“All right, Josh. Time to get on your knees,” Jeremy commanded.

Mark moved next to him as I slowly kneeled, again allowing that strange feeling of submission wash over me, pushing me to my knees as if a heavy weight were on my shoulders. “Good boy,” Mark said, pulling out his soft cock. He stroked the flaccid length until it started to chub, at which point he began to rub it against my cheek and mouth. I opened my mouth to take it in, and Mark gave me a back-handed slap, hard enough to shock me a little but with enough control that it was not painful. “Not yet. Our good little boy has to work for this.” He moved aside, allowing Jeremy to take center stage. “First, service his dick, Joshy. You have to satisfy him before you get rewarded with this cock.”

Jeremy positioned his soft cock in front of me. He grabbed my face with his hand, squeezing my cheeks, and said, “You thought you were in control when you fucked me, huh? I’m going to show you what it really looks like to be in control.” With that, he shoved his cock into my mouth, and I started to blow him. “Don’t just suck on it,” he reprimanded. “I want you to feel you enjoying this dick.”

I started to roll my tongue around the head and shaft, savoring the taste of his uncircumcised cock, as I felt it began to harden and the foreskin pushing back. I moved my tongue against the ridge of his head and began to move my head back and forth, still using my tongue to pleasure Jeremy. It took some getting used to, given that I was not someone who ever enjoyed giving oral, but something about the thick piece of meat shoved inside my mouth felt… kind of hot, to be honest. At least he’s more manageable in size than Mark was, I thought to myself. Jeremy seemed to enjoy just watching me as I blew him as well, and as such was much more gentle than Mark, whose furious facefucking was pretty tough to take.

“That’s a good boy,” Jeremy said, smiling down at me, his brown eyes closing from pleasure. He then grabbed the back of my head and began to push my head forward as he thrusted slowly in and out of my mouth, hitting the back of my throat, if not so hard as to be uncomfortable. “Yeah, you’re so good at this, Josh. Your throat feels so good around my cock.”

Mark then moved forward and reached out towards my head, grabbing me by the hair and pulling my head away from Jeremy’s dick. “Time to get serious,” Mark said, staring at me the whole time as Jeremy backed off a little. Watching the two of them, I noticed how Jeremy clearly submitted to Mark, even as I was on my knees before both of them. Mark began to pull me up by my hair, and in spite of myself, I gave a yelp, more out of shock than pain. Mark grabbed my cheeks, hard, and staring in my face, said, “I want you to feel what a real man’s body is like.”

He then flung me on the bed and jumped on top of me, standing over me. Jeremy walked over to the head of the bed and sat above my head, his hands pulling on my hairy pecs, firmly massaging them. Mark kneeled down on one knee and flexed his arms, showing off his big, round biceps and deltoids as he glared at me. “Feel these muscles, bitch,” Mark commanded. I began to run his biceps, reveling in the hard, sinewy musculature, while Jeremy continued to pull on my pecs.

“Mm, babe, I love seeing this hunky white guy worshipping you like this. It’s so fucking hot,” Jeremy exclaimed. “I love how hairy his pecs are too- it’s so much fun to just play with.” He then bent down and started sucking on my chest hair, pulling gently with his teeth as he moved closer to my left nipple. Once reaching my nipple, Jeremy started to lick and bite it, causing me to let out a moan. Jeremy continued to bite and twist my nipple with his teeth, while I continued to move my hands around the entirety of Mark’s perfect, ripped body, feeling every hard edge and crevice of his muscles.

Jeremy bit hard on my nipple, causing me to let out a surprised yelp. Mark slapped me and wrapped his hands around my throat. “Fag boy needs to shut the fuck up. Maybe this will quiet you down.” He stood up and rammed his cock in my mouth, thrusting in and out, hard enough that it eventually started to cause me to gag. He didn’t pull out, however, only choking me a little harder as he pushed his cock in further, my gag reflex going wild. Jeremy kept biting my nipple during this whole time, and my mind kept shifting back and forth between the pain of his teeth gnawing at me and the fullness of Mark’s cock in my throat. After what was probably only a few seconds but felt like an eternity, Mark finally gave me relief.

I gasped as his cock left my mouth. “Good boy,” Mark said approvingly. “You did well keeping my cock down.” He then gestured towards Jeremy. “Come here. Josh is such a good little fag boy that he’s ready to serve us both.”

Jeremy chuckled. “Can’t wait to see this big white alpha hunk suck both our cocks,” he said. He got off the bed and walked over to Mark, standing next to him. Still lying on the bed, I glanced at the site of these two Asian men, their cocks hanging down and glistening from precum and spit. I rolled over on the bed and sat on the edge of it.

“Oh no,” Mark said. “You don’t get to sit while servicing us. Get on your knees.”

I obeyed, kneeling before them. I looked at Jeremy’s dick, certainly smaller than Mark but still very thick and hard, about seven and a half inches in length, uncut and a beautiful dark brown in color. I began to lick his pre-cum soaked head, using my hand to push down the foreskin. Jeremy was more passive than Mark and let me take the lead in blowing him and I began to suck on the shaft using my tongue to really enjoy the feel of his manhood inside my mouth. Looking up at Jeremy, I was happy to see the pleasure in his face as he quietly moaned.

This relatively peaceful moment didn’t last, however, as Mark then shoved his massive meat into my face. “Open wide,” he commanded.

Still full of Jeremy’s girthy dick in my mouth, I garbled out a protest. Mark then forced his fingers into my mouth making space for his fat cock, angling it in by the side, pushing Jeremy’s out a little. Both Mark and Jeremy had the heads of their cocks in my mouth, thrusting in and out with in short bursts. Tears welled up in my eyes as they continued to fuck my face, but I had to admit, there was a sense of great pleasure in allowing myself to take both of these large dicks.

Jeremy and Mark were both grinning as they started to get into the rhythm of facefucking me, pushing deeper, stretching out my mouth even more. “What a champ,” Jeremy said. “You’re doing great, Josh.”

Mark scoffed. “He’s going to have to do more than this.” After both continued to punish my mouth for a few minutes, Mark pulled out and aggressively pushed me down on the floor on my hands and knees. “Okay Jeremy, fag boy has got to learn to serve his superiors.” With that, Jeremy shoved his cock back into my mouth and resumed facefucking me, going deeper and harder than before. I then felt Mark tap my ass with the head of his cock and then, pulling open my ass cheeks with his hand, entering inside of me, my hole once again stretched out by his tremendous thickness.

They proceeded to spitroast me, Jeremy fucking my mouth and Mark fucking my ass. “Look at yourself, fag!” Mark crowed. Turning my head just a little, I glanced at my reflection in the mirror. Here I was, a former alpha top, reduced to being the bitch of these two Asians, on my hands and knees, taking both their cocks from both ends. Despite this humiliation, seeing myself being spit-roasted by them was also surprisingly hot- something about being used in this way turned me on, and my cock started to harden as I stared at the mirror.

Mark must have noticed my erection because he exclaimed, “Aw, Joshy-poo likes seeing himself getting fucked in both his holes, huh?” I felt Mark put his foot on my back, his cock still in my ass, while Jeremy pulled out, giving my throat some relief. I gasped for air but then Mark pushed down with his foot, and I fell on my stomach. He crouched down on one knee, his other foot still on my back, so that he could continue to fuck me as I was laying prone. Crouching down, Jeremy began to slap my forehead with his cock.

“Worship his cock, Joshy,” Mark instructed, fucking away at my ass, the rhythm of his cock pulsing inside of me. Sweat rolling down my forehead and beard, my face turning red from the pressure of being fucked in this position, Jeremy held his cock up against my mouth, brushing my lips with the head. In-between moans and grunts, I opened my mouth and let in Jeremy’s fat cock, servicing it with my tongue and enjoying the feeling of his thick meat reach deep into my throat.

“Fuck, you’re so good at this, Josh,” Jeremy murmured. Mark then pushed down harder on my back with his foot, knocking the wind out of me a little.

“Little fag bitch doesn’t deserve any of your praise, Jeremy,” Mark scolded. “Instead, he needs to know that his proper place is here- underneath my foot.” He then pulled out and pushed me over on my back and stood on my chest, grinding his foot into my pecs, flexing his biceps, asserting his total dominance over me. Jeremy then kneeled, his knees pressing against my shoulders and his ass in my face as he started to suck Mark off.

“Lick my ass, Josh,” Jeremy purred.

Feeling humiliated and yet still compelled to obey, I put my tongue in between Jeremy’s beautifully firm ass cheeks and licked his hole, feeling a sense of pride in myself as he moaned from delight.

Eventually, Jeremy gave a loud moan and came all over me, long ropes of thick, sticky cum spilling on my chest. Mark then grabbed me by my legs, holding them firmly against his biceps, pulling me up while he knelt down. In this nearly upside-down position, I felt him enter me, his thick cock stretching my ass out before he began to full on jackhammer me, hard and fast. My ass felt like it was on fire as he went in deep inside me. I cried out as I felt the blood rushing to my head, a blurry view of an inverted Jeremy holding up his phone. Is he recording this? I thought anxiously. However, the pounding Mark was giving me was enough that my mind was in a daze, unable to fully comprehend what exactly was happening. Finally, Mark came inside of me, the warmth of his cum filling up my rectum.

He dropped my legs and stood up. Jeremy continued to film my defeated body as I lay on the ground, too tired to even jerk myself off to completion. Mark took the phone and said, “I’m going to send you this video of you being a good little bitch for me and Jeremy, and then you’re going to delete all your old videos off your app and replace them with this one. And then,” he continued, “you’re going to share this video with anyone who asks for it so that they know how much you love getting fucked by Asian cock.”

With that, Mark and Jeremy got dressed and left. Still out of breath and exhausted, I started to touch my dick and began to jerk myself off. Despite how hot and turned on I was, I couldn't get my cock hard, something that was never a problem for me before. This little beta dick isn’t going to cum today, Mark had said, prophetically. I picked up my phone and that Mark had sent me the video Jeremy had taken of me being fucked. I started to watch it and seeing myself being rammed by Mark's huge cock immediately stiffened me up. I resumed jerking off and came within a minute.

*click!*

Mark sent another message. All it said was, “You have the video now. You know what do.”

I guess I do, I thought. I went to my private album, added it, and laid back in a haze.

Acorn Fan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
***TRIGGER WARNING: This chapter contains homophobic slurs in the context of sub/dom/humiliation kinks***

Chapter 7. Big Asian Cocks

The next day, I was in a sweat. I spent the day working out, mostly to take my mind off of things, although perhaps a part of me wanted to get that pump and look extra good for this unexpected threesome with these two hung Asian studs. As I was bench pressing, my mind thought about previous threesomes I had, where I was always the alpha, even when another “top” was involved. Almost always the top was another white guy, but so far, I had always been bigger than them, plus I had a strategy to get them to submit to me. I usually liked to fuck the bottom first, taunting the top both verbally and by flexing my muscles, making fun of their inferior dicks and getting the bottom to say how much better I was than their boyfriends. By this point, their white top was usually cowed enough to get on their knees and suck me off before it was their turn to be fucked.

Finishing my fourth set of bench presses, I realized that this would be maybe the first time I had ever been with two Asian guys, both of whom had bigger cocks than me. But Jeremy said he was a bottom, I thought, wondering how this would work. Maybe it’ll be me and Mark fucking him? It would be pretty hot to DP Jeremy. But he said something about needing to be punished, right? I shook off the momentary insecurity that risen up inside of me. Nah- maybe he means he’s going to fuck Jeremy first and try to show me up. But I’ll show him what a real man can do.

I began to fantasize about fucking Mark’s boyfriend in front of him. I imagined him looking sullen and crestfallen as I pounded away at Jeremy, proving that I was the real alpha here. I’ll turn this punishment into a victory.

After getting home, I took a shower. While soaping up my hard, worked-out pecs and arms, I looked down at my cock. It’s still pretty fucking big, I thought to myself, admiring the flaccid girth. So what if it wasn’t a monster? I still had most guys beat in the size department. I had a renewed sense of confidence, thinking about how enjoyable tonight would be, Mark and I as equals, fucking Jeremy together, our two big cocks intertwined in his ass. Grinning, I decided that it would be a good night.

Around 4:55 PM, I heard a knock. Opening the door, I greeted Mark and Jeremy. “Hey guys, how’s it going?”

Mark walked in, Jeremy close behind him. “Good,” said Mark. “Ready for some fun.”

They both looked stunningly sexy, Mark dressed in a relatively loose-fitting sleeveless t-shirt that still managed to show off his big pecs, framed by the straps of his backpack, and a pair of cotton shorts that displayed his prominent bulge, whereas Jeremy wore a tighter fitted button-down shirt and dark jeans, his magnificent bubble butt looking deliciously round and perky. Looking at the two of them standing next to each other, I realized that my initial thought that they looked similar couldn’t be more wrong. Mark’s handsome face was square-jawed and masculine, his eyes dark and piercing, while Jeremy was prettier, more naturally slender, despite his noticeably muscular arms. I found myself licking my lips a bit as I stared at him, gazing at his ass, excited to get another chance to fuck Jeremy into submission. “Hope your ass is doing okay after I demolished it yesterday,” I gloated.

Jeremy laughed. “Oh, it’s doing just fine, man.”

“You were moaning pretty loudly while my cock was inside of you.”

Jeremy and Mark both smirked. “I wouldn’t read too much into that, if I were you,” Mark said smugly. “Jeremy likes sex, no matter what, and he’s a moaner, right babe?” Mark pulled Jeremy a little closer by the waist. “You should see- and hear- what happens when he’s got a real big cock inside of him. Neighbors have called the cops on us before.”

Feeling a little annoyed, I decided that we should move on. “Whatever. So why don’t we get started?”

“Sounds good to me,” Mark said. With that, Jeremy put his arms around me, grabbing my ass in the process. We began to make out, and Mark pushed up behind me, grinding his big bulge against me as I found myself sandwiched between them. Jeremy then pushed down on my shoulder, as if trying to force me to kneel, but I resisted, saying, “Wait, what’s going on?”

Jeremy said, in a low tone, “Time for you to serve us, bitch.”

Surprised, I put up my arms defensively. “Wait a second- you’re a total bottom, man. What are you doing?”

Pressing against my shoulder and turning me around, Mark replied, “Jeremy’s a bottom when it comes to anal, but it doesn’t mean that he doesn’t enjoy a good blowjob from a beta bitch like yourself. Plus,” he smiled mischievously, “he can make exceptions in the right situations.” He grabbed my bulge, rubbing my dick through my shorts with his fingers. “I told you, you need to be punished. This little beta dick isn’t going to cum today.”

Panicking, I stumbled back, nearly colliding with Jeremy, but he stood his ground, grabbing me. As he cradled me, he said, in a mocking tone, “Aw, is the little baby scared of what we’re going to do to him? Don’t worry, we’ll start out slow.”

As the initial shock started to wear off, I became more resigned to the situation, maybe even a little excited. Something about these two studs brought out a sense of submission in me that I had never felt before. Must be pheromones, I thought. As I relaxed, I slowly stood up, turning to look at Jeremy, who’s stern face demonstrated a dominance that I previously had not seen.

“All right, Josh. Time to get on your knees,” Jeremy commanded.

Mark moved next to him as I slowly kneeled, again allowing that strange feeling of submission wash over me, pushing me to my knees as if a heavy weight were on my shoulders. “Good boy,” Mark said, pulling out his soft cock. He stroked the flaccid length until it started to chub, at which point he began to rub it against my cheek and mouth. I opened my mouth to take it in, and Mark gave me a back-handed slap, hard enough to shock me a little but with enough control that it was not painful. “Not yet. Our good little boy has to work for this.” He moved aside, allowing Jeremy to take center stage. “First, service his dick, Joshy. You have to satisfy him before you get rewarded with this cock.”

Jeremy positioned his soft cock in front of me. He grabbed my face with his hand, squeezing my cheeks, and said, “You thought you were in control when you fucked me, huh? I’m going to show you what it really looks like to be in control.” With that, he shoved his cock into my mouth, and I started to blow him. “Don’t just suck on it,” he reprimanded. “I want you to feel you enjoying this dick.”

I started to roll my tongue around the head and shaft, savoring the taste of his uncircumcised cock, as I felt it began to harden and the foreskin pushing back. I moved my tongue against the ridge of his head and began to move my head back and forth, still using my tongue to pleasure Jeremy. It took some getting used to, given that I was not someone who ever enjoyed giving oral, but something about the thick piece of meat shoved inside my mouth felt… kind of hot, to be honest. At least he’s more manageable in size than Mark was, I thought to myself. Jeremy seemed to enjoy just watching me as I blew him as well, and as such was much more gentle than Mark, whose furious facefucking was pretty tough to take.

“That’s a good boy,” Jeremy said, smiling down at me, his brown eyes closing from pleasure. He then grabbed the back of my head and began to push my head forward as he thrusted slowly in and out of my mouth, hitting the back of my throat, if not so hard as to be uncomfortable. “Yeah, you’re so good at this, Josh. Your throat feels so good around my cock.”

Mark then moved forward and reached out towards my head, grabbing me by the hair and pulling my head away from Jeremy’s dick. “Time to get serious,” Mark said, staring at me the whole time as Jeremy backed off a little. Watching the two of them, I noticed how Jeremy clearly submitted to Mark, even as I was on my knees before both of them. Mark began to pull me up by my hair, and in spite of myself, I gave a yelp, more out of shock than pain. Mark grabbed my cheeks, hard, and staring in my face, said, “I want you to feel what a real man’s body is like.”

He then flung me on the bed and jumped on top of me, standing over me. Jeremy walked over to the head of the bed and sat above my head, his hands pulling on my hairy pecs, firmly massaging them. Mark kneeled down on one knee and flexed his arms, showing off his big, round biceps and deltoids as he glared at me. “Feel these muscles, bitch,” Mark commanded. I began to run his biceps, reveling in the hard, sinewy musculature, while Jeremy continued to pull on my pecs.

“Mm, babe, I love seeing this hunky white guy worshipping you like this. It’s so fucking hot,” Jeremy exclaimed. “I love how hairy his pecs are too- it’s so much fun to just play with.” He then bent down and started sucking on my chest hair, pulling gently with his teeth as he moved closer to my left nipple. Once reaching my nipple, Jeremy started to lick and bite it, causing me to let out a moan. Jeremy continued to bite and twist my nipple with his teeth, while I continued to move my hands around the entirety of Mark’s perfect, ripped body, feeling every hard edge and crevice of his muscles.

Jeremy bit hard on my nipple, causing me to let out a surprised yelp. Mark slapped me and wrapped his hands around my throat. “Fag boy needs to shut the fuck up. Maybe this will quiet you down.” He stood up and rammed his cock in my mouth, thrusting in and out, hard enough that it eventually started to cause me to gag. He didn’t pull out, however, only choking me a little harder as he pushed his cock in further, my gag reflex going wild. Jeremy kept biting my nipple during this whole time, and my mind kept shifting back and forth between the pain of his teeth gnawing at me and the fullness of Mark’s cock in my throat. After what was probably only a few seconds but felt like an eternity, Mark finally gave me relief.

I gasped as his cock left my mouth. “Good boy,” Mark said approvingly. “You did well keeping my cock down.” He then gestured towards Jeremy. “Come here. Josh is such a good little fag boy that he’s ready to serve us both.”

Jeremy chuckled. “Can’t wait to see this big white alpha hunk suck both our cocks,” he said. He got off the bed and walked over to Mark, standing next to him. Still lying on the bed, I glanced at the site of these two Asian men, their cocks hanging down and glistening from precum and spit. I rolled over on the bed and sat on the edge of it.

“Oh no,” Mark said. “You don’t get to sit while servicing us. Get on your knees.”

I obeyed, kneeling before them. I looked at Jeremy’s dick, certainly smaller than Mark but still very thick and hard, about seven and a half inches in length, uncut and a beautiful dark brown in color. I began to lick his pre-cum soaked head, using my hand to push down the foreskin. Jeremy was more passive than Mark and let me take the lead in blowing him and I began to suck on the shaft using my tongue to really enjoy the feel of his manhood inside my mouth. Looking up at Jeremy, I was happy to see the pleasure in his face as he quietly moaned.

This relatively peaceful moment didn’t last, however, as Mark then shoved his massive meat into my face. “Open wide,” he commanded.

Still full of Jeremy’s girthy dick in my mouth, I garbled out a protest. Mark then forced his fingers into my mouth making space for his fat cock, angling it in by the side, pushing Jeremy’s out a little. Both Mark and Jeremy had the heads of their cocks in my mouth, thrusting in and out with in short bursts. Tears welled up in my eyes as they continued to fuck my face, but I had to admit, there was a sense of great pleasure in allowing myself to take both of these large dicks.

Jeremy and Mark were both grinning as they started to get into the rhythm of facefucking me, pushing deeper, stretching out my mouth even more. “What a champ,” Jeremy said. “You’re doing great, Josh.”

Mark scoffed. “He’s going to have to do more than this.” After both continued to punish my mouth for a few minutes, Mark pulled out and aggressively pushed me down on the floor on my hands and knees. “Okay Jeremy, fag boy has got to learn to serve his superiors.” With that, Jeremy shoved his cock back into my mouth and resumed facefucking me, going deeper and harder than before. I then felt Mark tap my ass with the head of his cock and then, pulling open my ass cheeks with his hand, entering inside of me, my hole once again stretched out by his tremendous thickness.

They proceeded to spitroast me, Jeremy fucking my mouth and Mark fucking my ass. “Look at yourself, fag!” Mark crowed. Turning my head just a little, I glanced at my reflection in the mirror. Here I was, a former alpha top, reduced to being the bitch of these two Asians, on my hands and knees, taking both their cocks from both ends. Despite this humiliation, seeing myself being spit-roasted by them was also surprisingly hot- something about being used in this way turned me on, and my cock started to harden as I stared at the mirror.

Mark must have noticed my erection because he exclaimed, “Aw, Joshy-poo likes seeing himself getting fucked in both his holes, huh?” I felt Mark put his foot on my back, his cock still in my ass, while Jeremy pulled out, giving my throat some relief. I gasped for air but then Mark pushed down with his foot, and I fell on my stomach. He crouched down on one knee, his other foot still on my back, so that he could continue to fuck me as I was laying prone. Crouching down, Jeremy began to slap my forehead with his cock.

“Worship his cock, Joshy,” Mark instructed, fucking away at my ass, the rhythm of his cock pulsing inside of me. Sweat rolling down my forehead and beard, my face turning red from the pressure of being fucked in this position, Jeremy held his cock up against my mouth, brushing my lips with the head. In-between moans and grunts, I opened my mouth and let in Jeremy’s fat cock, servicing it with my tongue and enjoying the feeling of his thick meat reach deep into my throat.

“Fuck, you’re so good at this, Josh,” Jeremy murmured. Mark then pushed down harder on my back with his foot, knocking the wind out of me a little.

“Little fag bitch doesn’t deserve any of your praise, Jeremy,” Mark scolded. “Instead, he needs to know that his proper place is here- underneath my foot.” He then pulled out and pushed me over on my back and stood on my chest, grinding his foot into my pecs, flexing his biceps, asserting his total dominance over me. Jeremy then kneeled, his knees pressing against my shoulders and his ass in my face as he started to suck Mark off.

“Lick my ass, Josh,” Jeremy purred.

Feeling humiliated and yet still compelled to obey, I put my tongue in between Jeremy’s beautifully firm ass cheeks and licked his hole, feeling a sense of pride in myself as he moaned from delight.

Eventually, Jeremy gave a loud moan and came all over me, long ropes of thick, sticky cum spilling on my chest. Mark then grabbed me by my legs, holding them firmly against his biceps, pulling me up while he knelt down. In this nearly upside-down position, I felt him enter me, his thick cock stretching my ass out before he began to full on jackhammer me, hard and fast. My ass felt like it was on fire as he went in deep inside me. I cried out as I felt the blood rushing to my head, a blurry view of an inverted Jeremy holding up his phone. Is he recording this? I thought anxiously. However, the pounding Mark was giving me was enough that my mind was in a daze, unable to fully comprehend what exactly was happening. Finally, Mark came inside of me, the warmth of his cum filling up my rectum.

He dropped my legs and stood up. Jeremy continued to film my defeated body as I lay on the ground, too tired to even jerk myself off to completion. Mark took the phone and said, “I’m going to send you this video of you being a good little bitch for me and Jeremy, and then you’re going to delete all your old videos off your app and replace them with this
Is there gonna be another chapter?

Reactions: diskretmuc

diskretmuc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thank you! I appreciate everyone's interest in this story, but I am currently finishing up the next chapter. I'll try to post it later today. Thank you all again!
I admire your writings. Fantasy included! Well done and hoping for more readings from you, Joshy. I meant, buddy :)