How I Met Your Mother

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I was watching the show, How I Met Your Mother, and there was an episode called The Naked Man. Basically, the episode has a funny idea where after a date, the guy makes an excuse to go into the girl's apartment, strips down while she's out of the room and, surprising his date, manages to score simply because of the boldness of the move.

Now at first I thought a girl would most likely freak out and it wouldn't work. But it got me thinking, maybe this would work. Thoughts?

julie8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha, it might work, but probably only if I was already thinking about hooking up with him. Honestly I think I'd have to see it done in action to know what I'd do. And I love that show, NPH is the best.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, I'd probably laugh nervously and excuse myself. Then once the door is closed I would laugh again.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm a comic book geek, so i'd probably rock the Superman...but NPH's Burt Reynolds was the best and funniest in the episode. well, of the guys.

Ted: "What pose did you go with?"
Lily: "I went with I Have Boobs."

:)

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I thought the "heisman" and the "captain morgan" were really funny too.

but I think I would have to go with the Olympic gymnast who just stuck the landing or the Coppertone baby.

fanofme

Just Browsing
Media
first, greattttt show just awesome. robin soo hot.

you aint gives her a choice so nahh bs move. ofc it would work if your barney but mr joe.. nahh

D

deleted509196

I LOVE that show!

I think, as someone said, it would only maybe work if the girl was already interested. I mean, I think anyone would be weirded out at first, because it IS a bit weird (although 'weird' can be good sometimes)... but then, if the guy was cool/had a sense of humour and you were interested anyway... who knows? I can't imagine it myself though. Think I'd just be shocked.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
on the commentary track for the episode on the season 4 DVD, the writer claims to have based it both on his own experiences and of another writer on staff. both say it has worked in the past, though perhaps not as often as Mitch claims in the episode. still, in these dark times, he's the hero we need...he is...THE NAKED MAN!