How I Paid Our Rent To Our Old Landlord

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
As a married woman, I can only share my confession here anonymously. But, I don’t know how many women visit this site and it would be nice to get their feedback. I have such mixed feelings yet can’t seem to help myself now. Has anyone experienced similar since this is a website about big penises?

I work as a waitress, or should I say I worked as a waitress in a mid-sized location of New York. Like many citizens, with the shutdown of restaurants I was out of a job. Well by husband is a bartender so the same thing happened to him. We quickly were in financial distress. We have been married for 4 years and our apartment is in a smaller high rise building. The landlord resides here as well. We are 26 and 24 years old. So yes we married young and I do love my husband.

We have been in this building for a little more than two years and let me just describe that this landlord is probably in his late 60’s or likely early 70’s, not a very pleasant man ever, and somewhat overweight, and certainly not attractive physically. Plus, as I described a sort of unpleasant personality and he would often make rude although subtle comments to me about my appearance especially in my waitress outfit if we happened to come upon each other. In mid-march our month to month rent was due and typically we put cash or a check in an envelope in the slot for that in his door (which is also his apartment). Unfortunately, we did not have the money for the rent with this COVID crisis and out of work happened so fast and unexpected. You have to pay month to month. So I knocked on the landlord’s door with my husband and we explained the situation. Predictably, this man was not sympathetic and said we would have to pay or be evicted out of the apartment. We were able to get unemployment but because we work in a cash type of business we did not receive much in the way of stimulus money. It was enough to pay the March rent, groceries, and other living expenses.

In mid-April when the check was due for rent I thought maybe I would use my flirtatious style you learn as a waitress to try and convince our landlord to give us a break until we could save enough to pay. I am obviously young and consider myself attractive with a thin build, medium length blond hair, and nice figure. I went down on my own knocking on his door and talking with him, or kind of begging him to allow us at least a month or so to have the funds. Again he was unsympathetic and threatening. I actually slightly cried which I didn’t want to do and he chuckled. Then he said words that had me upset but also my heart racing on trying to decide what to do. He said, “You’re a pretty little thing, I will take care of your rent this month if you do something for me.” I guessed that this was something sexual and stammered asking what it was. He said, “You know I live alone and have needs, take care of my cock with your nice sweet mouth baby and we will be good.” Then he added, “Otherwise, you both will have to get out.” My mind raced with fear and anxiety. I thought, it wouldn’t be sexual intercourse, and I had given a few blow jobs in my life before marriage. But, he was old, not attractive, and I had no feelings for him at all. In fact, maybe I felt repulsed by him more than anything especially with his basically blackmailing me or certainly putting me in a corner. Yes, I was angry of course at this situation. While I was reviewing all these thoughts and emotions he added, “I promise I will never tell anyone, no one will know.” I looked at him and said, “Show me how my rent will be taken care of first.” He looked angrily at me and then gave a sort of superior smile figuring out that my question meant I was considering his proposal. He walked away and came back with a receipt book handing me the signed form saying rent fully paid n cash for April. “OK” he laughed. “Now come here and take care of this” pointing at his crotch.

He stood there in front of me and motioned for me to get on my knees. I felt angry and humiliated as I knelt down in front of him and he unbuckled his pants dropping them to the floor and kicking them off with his shoes. He had these old styled boxers on and looked at me and gave a firm instruction to pull them down. Out flopped the biggest penis I had ever seen and it was still soft. It kind of grossed me out in a way as he was uncircumcised (I had never been with an uncircumcised man before) and it was thick long and so fleshy appearing different than the penises especially my husband’s that I had seen before. It was much bigger than my husband, well not even comparable and not even hard. “Suck it slut” he said in now a different and low gravelly voice. The word “slut” upset me but somehow I also was feeling despite my anger and humiliation this secret wave of excitement at the whole naughtiness of the situation. I picked up is penis in my hand and honestly marveled at the big size and heaviness of it. I had to open my mouth pretty wide and sucked it in. It was like sucking jelly at first, so soft and fleshy yet expanding as I moved my mouth back and forth. I know that his penis felt different than my husband and again despite my dislike of this man I liked the sensation. It grew so big and I pulled away to look at it. I can say it was so much bigger than any man I had ever been with. My husband is at best average in size and that has never been an issue for me ever. But, now this old nasty man was out-sizing him like a different sex, and I had fascination on how it was feeling to suck it and touch it. I found myself enjoying sucking it. I liked how it felt, and how superior it was a penis to any I had ever experienced. It didn’t take long for me to feel it pulsating and I surprised myself by continuing to suck it and swallow his ejaculation. I then got up and stepped back watching this huge sexual instrument deflate but hang down looking twice the size of my husband. “Thanks honey” you can go. He again was rude and dismissive turning his back to pull back up his underwear and pants. I walked out and headed back to our apartment again with a mixture of shame and excitement.

“How did it go,” my husband asked? You can only imagine what was going through my mind with that question. “It’s all taken care of”. “What do you mean” my husband responded? “I came up with a story explaining that there was some type of local program that was temporarily paying out of work married couples rent in our district and showed him the signed receipt. “Wow, that’s awesome” my husband said and that was it. Except, I was very stimulated and told my husband that I was feeling so good about that news and to come and fuck me. When we had sex I was picturing that huge penis I had just seen and was well satisfied fantasizing? But, for the next few days, I honestly couldn’t get off my mind the amazement for how endowed our landlord was and the certain excitement seeing for real a penis so big had been for me. I did run into the landlord once or twice and he would give me a wink but never anything more.

May came around and of course as many people are experiencing in terms of work nothing had changed. I went to the landlord’s apartment this time with a more willingness to do the same thing as before. I wasn’t nervous and the truth is I had fantasized about seeing his big penis again. It was a mixture of guilt and annoyance though. How did an old man like this with his appearance and behavior get endowed with such a massive penis? It looked to me like it should be on a young muscular stud not some old overweight old unpleasant man. Anyway, I knocked on the door and he invited me in this time with a little more friendliness than before. “Same deal” I asked and smiled at him. “Honey, if you let me fuck you, I will take care of this month and next.” I was scared and yet knew almost instantly that I was going to do this. But, I pretended to be upset and insulted. “Honey, I bet you have never experienced a big cock like mine have you?” I didn’t answer. “Honey, I will bet a year’s rent your husband doesn’t have a big cock that comes close to mine.” Does, he, come on be honest, I know he doesn’t as few do.” I didn’t respond but of course it was true.

“Come here” he instructed and grabbed me to hug and kiss me. I pushed him back saying, “No kissing.” He laughed out loud and said, “So you suck my cock and swallow my load, but no kissing, that’s funny.” I instantly disliked him once more. How was it possible for such a rude unpleasant person to have had this effect on me just because of the size of his penis? It made no sense yet when he forcefully took my hand and led me to his bedroom I had no resistance. He handed me the rental receipts for 2 months as obviously he already had planned this. What he didn’t know, of course, was I might have done this just to experience the sex even if nothing was offered in return. It was all wrong, and yet I knew my sexual desires or fascination was where I was no longer being rational.

“Let me see you strip” as he sat down on his bed. He stared at me with a look of a glutton and I hated myself at that moment yet I could feel my pussy getting really moist and heated. I remember thinking that I hadn’t really felt that way since maybe when first married. I did a sensuous slow removal of my clothes and when I pulled my panties off again he gave that stupid laugh or chuckle saying, “Oh a real blond” obviously referring to my pubic region. “I wondered if the head and below would match,” he continued.

He instructed me to join him on the bed and he reached immediately over and grabbed one breast squeezing it rather strongly. He then leaned over and started sucking on both breasts while removing his pants and underwear. He flipped back over and his penis was lying across his thigh, it was that long already. I reached down and tugged on it watching it stretch even further out in my hand. He moved about and got on top of me with his penis hanging down and balls over my face and started going down on me in a 69. The penis was so big and thick hanging down over my face as I played with it using both hands. Once again I marveled at the size and how it had that fleshy consistency. I was compelled to suck it despite any thoughts I had about how wrong all of this was. It got so big I had a hard time comfortably sucking more than the head of it and so I used my hand to move the flesh back and forth otherwise. I liked the way his foreskin moved and it made sucking his penis much more fun and pleasant or easier to do. I also noticed that his testicles and the sack were a bit larger than my husband’s as well and wondered if somehow hormones in them were what caused his penis to be such a big size. I also knew it was wrong but I was mentally comparing my husband’s penis with how my hand looked on his and it seemed twice as big in length and thickness. It was actually a little scary yet exciting to wonder what this was going to feel like inside me. I mean I could not fully reach my hand around where my fingers would touch as he now become so erect it felt different again and very hard.

Suddenly he stopped, and moved around to get on top of me leering down with the annoying grin. “Man baby you are so wet you really want this big dick bad.” It was almost like someone else had control of me now as I reached down grasping what I could of his penis and guided it right to my vaginal entrance. Instead though he started moving his penis up and down over and over on the outside area teasing me and smirking. Again, I found him annoying and angry at myself for my overwhelming desire of intercourse with this man. What is wrong with me I kept thinking? I am with an old man. Then without warning he suddenly thrust forward and I gave a yelp as that big thing hurt although it slid in to some degree. I actually said ouch a few times and he learned down with his hot breath in my ear saying “you haven’t been fucked ever like this have you? I didn’t respond and was concerned because at first it hurt. However, I could feel not too much longer that my body was opening up and wave after wave of intense pleasure quickly began to occur. I locked my legs around his back and he thrust forward deeper hitting some spot deep inside and I let out a moan that I was embarrassed by. Again he laughed and said virgin territory back there. As I said, I was out of body and responded, “Oh god yes, fuck me, oh fuck me.”I don’t know what he was hitting but it was so pleasurable and stimulating. He started grunting and powering his immense penis back and forth in long strokes and I felt his balls slightly touching me knowing that all of him was going inside. It was wonderful, it was unlike any sexual sensations I had ever felt in my entire life. I am not sure what felt better the long length going so deep and sliding so far in and out, or the absolutely thickness the stimulated every part of my vaginal walls. I blurted out, “You are filling me” and even once or twice saying “Right there” as his penis was hitting something so deep inside sending pleasure sensations of something different than I ever felt. I could feel my body welling up and almost like I imagined how a male explodes when he comes, I felt a sensation without the ejaculation of course but so intense of an orgasm that I cried out. This old big hung man was pleasuring me sexually like I had never experienced much better than anyone and way better than the man I loved, my husband. Despite any rational thoughts I hugged him so tight and to my utter shock kissed him again like I was being possessed. He continued to grunt and it felt like I had a police nightstick inside me just hitting every single spot of my being. I never lost the orgasm wave either it just remained with some diminishment but otherwise so much pleasure. I loved how it felt. Then, I could feel his penis pulsate and when he moaned I literally could feel him cumming inside of me. It gave me a different sense of pleasure that I was able to please this horrible man sexually as he had overwhelming just did for me. However, not even 30 seconds after that he simply pulled out and moved away. It felt like a loss to my body when he slid out and I looked at his penis which was so big and wet from my juices. I couldn’t get over that I had taken such a big maleness all inside. Unfortunately, he returned to his rude behavior pretty much ignoring or dismissing me. I secretly wanted to kiss him once again and thank him for the best sex I had ever had, but he seemed to want no part of me now that he was done. So, I quickly got dressed and left.

Now, here is the problem. I lust for him. I have had sex with my husband a few times since and it is nothing like the much bigger penis. It’s true, size really counts, well at least for me plus he knew how to use it. In fact, when I look at my husband’s penis now it not only looks small but it feels small inside me too. Don’t get me wrong, sex with him is certainly pleasant but nothing he can do creates the sensations of the so much bigger penis of our landlord. I want to have sex with my landlord now to get that special satisfaction and keep me from being disappointed with my marital sex. Maybe I have a “Daddy” complex too, because the fact that our landlord is old yet so well hung is very stimulating in a way too. Of course all of this is very dangerous to my marriage as I don’t want to hurt my husband either. Not sure what else to say.

D

deleted969111

This kind of stuff is a fantasy of mine.

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hi Trulybig (by the way I hope one day we get to meet just to thank you for listening) but I wanted to share with you just a brief update. I know that it is anonymous all that I share which gives me some comfort. The problem is for me now that I experienced what I experienced, my sex life with my husband secretly isn't the same. Again, don't get me wrong, I love him and feel awful about what has occurred as well as the consequences. But, that's the problem. It's like a self-discovery of my own sexuality that perhaps the way I am built a much better endowed man creates certain sensations that my husband can't. I wish I could transfer the penis of our landlord to him because it felt so much better and with a man I truly dislike. Do I just accept that sex with my husband is what it is? I look at him naked now and he is half the size of our landlord and it is disappointed to see and feel. I have even thought of seeking out to meet someone more my age that is well-endowed on the side. But, is that easy, safe, or realistic? I don't think so. I can never of course tell my husband or hurt his feelings as he can't change what nature gave him or didn't. I know too that the landlord will want to have sex with me again and as much as i hate myself, I now know how much better a big penis like he has is for me. That's even how I had found this site, because I had put in the Google Search a question about big penises. Do you have more thoughts?

puspentit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As a married woman, I can only share my confession here anonymously. But, I don’t know how many women visit this site and it would be nice to get their feedback. I have such mixed feelings yet can’t seem to help myself now. Has anyone experienced similar since this is a website about big penises?

I work as a waitress, or should I say I worked as a waitress in a mid-sized location of New York. Like many citizens, with the shutdown of restaurants I was out of a job. Well by husband is a bartender so the same thing happened to him. We quickly were in financial distress. We have been married for 4 years and our apartment is in a smaller high rise building. The landlord resides here as well. We are 26 and 24 years old. So yes we married young and I do love my husband.

We have been in this building for a little more than two years and let me just describe that this landlord is probably in his late 60’s or likely early 70’s, not a very pleasant man ever, and somewhat overweight, and certainly not attractive physically. Plus, as I described a sort of unpleasant personality and he would often make rude although subtle comments to me about my appearance especially in my waitress outfit if we happened to come upon each other. In mid-march our month to month rent was due and typically we put cash or a check in an envelope in the slot for that in his door (which is also his apartment). Unfortunately, we did not have the money for the rent with this COVID crisis and out of work happened so fast and unexpected. You have to pay month to month. So I knocked on the landlord’s door with my husband and we explained the situation. Predictably, this man was not sympathetic and said we would have to pay or be evicted out of the apartment. We were able to get unemployment but because we work in a cash type of business we did not receive much in the way of stimulus money. It was enough to pay the March rent, groceries, and other living expenses.

In mid-April when the check was due for rent I thought maybe I would use my flirtatious style you learn as a waitress to try and convince our landlord to give us a break until we could save enough to pay. I am obviously young and consider myself attractive with a thin build, medium length blond hair, and nice figure. I went down on my own knocking on his door and talking with him, or kind of begging him to allow us at least a month or so to have the funds. Again he was unsympathetic and threatening. I actually slightly cried which I didn’t want to do and he chuckled. Then he said words that had me upset but also my heart racing on trying to decide what to do. He said, “You’re a pretty little thing, I will take care of your rent this month if you do something for me.” I guessed that this was something sexual and stammered asking what it was. He said, “You know I live alone and have needs, take care of my cock with your nice sweet mouth baby and we will be good.” Then he added, “Otherwise, you both will have to get out.” My mind raced with fear and anxiety. I thought, it wouldn’t be sexual intercourse, and I had given a few blow jobs in my life before marriage. But, he was old, not attractive, and I had no feelings for him at all. In fact, maybe I felt repulsed by him more than anything especially with his basically blackmailing me or certainly putting me in a corner. Yes, I was angry of course at this situation. While I was reviewing all these thoughts and emotions he added, “I promise I will never tell anyone, no one will know.” I looked at him and said, “Show me how my rent will be taken care of first.” He looked angrily at me and then gave a sort of superior smile figuring out that my question meant I was considering his proposal. He walked away and came back with a receipt book handing me the signed form saying rent fully paid n cash for April. “OK” he laughed. “Now come here and take care of this” pointing at his crotch.

He stood there in front of me and motioned for me to get on my knees. I felt angry and humiliated as I knelt down in front of him and he unbuckled his pants dropping them to the floor and kicking them off with his shoes. He had these old styled boxers on and looked at me and gave a firm instruction to pull them down. Out flopped the biggest penis I had ever seen and it was still soft. It kind of grossed me out in a way as he was uncircumcised (I had never been with an uncircumcised man before) and it was thick long and so fleshy appearing different than the penises especially my husband’s that I had seen before. It was much bigger than my husband, well not even comparable and not even hard. “Suck it slut” he said in now a different and low gravelly voice. The word “slut” upset me but somehow I also was feeling despite my anger and humiliation this secret wave of excitement at the whole naughtiness of the situation. I picked up is penis in my hand and honestly marveled at the big size and heaviness of it. I had to open my mouth pretty wide and sucked it in. It was like sucking jelly at first, so soft and fleshy yet expanding as I moved my mouth back and forth. I know that his penis felt different than my husband and again despite my dislike of this man I liked the sensation. It grew so big and I pulled away to look at it. I can say it was so much bigger than any man I had ever been with. My husband is at best average in size and that has never been an issue for me ever. But, now this old nasty man was out-sizing him like a different sex, and I had fascination on how it was feeling to suck it and touch it. I found myself enjoying sucking it. I liked how it felt, and how superior it was a penis to any I had ever experienced. It didn’t take long for me to feel it pulsating and I surprised myself by continuing to suck it and swallow his ejaculation. I then got up and stepped back watching this huge sexual instrument deflate but hang down looking twice the size of my husband. “Thanks honey” you can go. He again was rude and dismissive turning his back to pull back up his underwear and pants. I walked out and headed back to our apartment again with a mixture of shame and excitement.

“How did it go,” my husband asked? You can only imagine what was going through my mind with that question. “It’s all taken care of”. “What do you mean” my husband responded? “I came up with a story explaining that there was some type of local program that was temporarily paying out of work married couples rent in our district and showed him the signed receipt. “Wow, that’s awesome” my husband said and that was it. Except, I was very stimulated and told my husband that I was feeling so good about that news and to come and fuck me. When we had sex I was picturing that huge penis I had just seen and was well satisfied fantasizing? But, for the next few days, I honestly couldn’t get off my mind the amazement for how endowed our landlord was and the certain excitement seeing for real a penis so big had been for me. I did run into the landlord once or twice and he would give me a wink but never anything more.

May came around and of course as many people are experiencing in terms of work nothing had changed. I went to the landlord’s apartment this time with a more willingness to do the same thing as before. I wasn’t nervous and the truth is I had fantasized about seeing his big penis again. It was a mixture of guilt and annoyance though. How did an old man like this with his appearance and behavior get endowed with such a massive penis? It looked to me like it should be on a young muscular stud not some old overweight old unpleasant man. Anyway, I knocked on the door and he invited me in this time with a little more friendliness than before. “Same deal” I asked and smiled at him. “Honey, if you let me fuck you, I will take care of this month and next.” I was scared and yet knew almost instantly that I was going to do this. But, I pretended to be upset and insulted. “Honey, I bet you have never experienced a big cock like mine have you?” I didn’t answer. “Honey, I will bet a year’s rent your husband doesn’t have a big cock that comes close to mine.” Does, he, come on be honest, I know he doesn’t as few do.” I didn’t respond but of course it was true.

“Come here” he instructed and grabbed me to hug and kiss me. I pushed him back saying, “No kissing.” He laughed out loud and said, “So you suck my cock and swallow my load, but no kissing, that’s funny.” I instantly disliked him once more. How was it possible for such a rude unpleasant person to have had this effect on me just because of the size of his penis? It made no sense yet when he forcefully took my hand and led me to his bedroom I had no resistance. He handed me the rental receipts for 2 months as obviously he already had planned this. What he didn’t know, of course, was I might have done this just to experience the sex even if nothing was offered in return. It was all wrong, and yet I knew my sexual desires or fascination was where I was no longer being rational.

“Let me see you strip” as he sat down on his bed. He stared at me with a look of a glutton and I hated myself at that moment yet I could feel my pussy getting really moist and heated. I remember thinking that I hadn’t really felt that way since maybe when first married. I did a sensuous slow removal of my clothes and when I pulled my panties off again he gave that stupid laugh or chuckle saying, “Oh a real blond” obviously referring to my pubic region. “I wondered if the head and below would match,” he continued.

He instructed me to join him on the bed and he reached immediately over and grabbed one breast squeezing it rather strongly. He then leaned over and started sucking on both breasts while removing his pants and underwear. He flipped back over and his penis was lying across his thigh, it was that long already. I reached down and tugged on it watching it stretch even further out in my hand. He moved about and got on top of me with his penis hanging down and balls over my face and started going down on me in a 69. The penis was so big and thick hanging down over my face as I played with it using both hands. Once again I marveled at the size and how it had that fleshy consistency. I was compelled to suck it despite any thoughts I had about how wrong all of this was. It got so big I had a hard time comfortably sucking more than the head of it and so I used my hand to move the flesh back and forth otherwise. I liked the way his foreskin moved and it made sucking his penis much more fun and pleasant or easier to do. I also noticed that his testicles and the sack were a bit larger than my husband’s as well and wondered if somehow hormones in them were what caused his penis to be such a big size. I also knew it was wrong but I was mentally comparing my husband’s penis with how my hand looked on his and it seemed twice as big in length and thickness. It was actually a little scary yet exciting to wonder what this was going to feel like inside me. I mean I could not fully reach my hand around where my fingers would touch as he now become so erect it felt different again and very hard.

Suddenly he stopped, and moved around to get on top of me leering down with the annoying grin. “Man baby you are so wet you really want this big dick bad.” It was almost like someone else had control of me now as I reached down grasping what I could of his penis and guided it right to my vaginal entrance. Instead though he started moving his penis up and down over and over on the outside area teasing me and smirking. Again, I found him annoying and angry at myself for my overwhelming desire of intercourse with this man. What is wrong with me I kept thinking? I am with an old man. Then without warning he suddenly thrust forward and I gave a yelp as that big thing hurt although it slid in to some degree. I actually said ouch a few times and he learned down with his hot breath in my ear saying “you haven’t been fucked ever like this have you? I didn’t respond and was concerned because at first it hurt. However, I could feel not too much longer that my body was opening up and wave after wave of intense pleasure quickly began to occur. I locked my legs around his back and he thrust forward deeper hitting some spot deep inside and I let out a moan that I was embarrassed by. Again he laughed and said virgin territory back there. As I said, I was out of body and responded, “Oh god yes, fuck me, oh fuck me.”I don’t know what he was hitting but it was so pleasurable and stimulating. He started grunting and powering his immense penis back and forth in long strokes and I felt his balls slightly touching me knowing that all of him was going inside. It was wonderful, it was unlike any sexual sensations I had ever felt in my entire life. I am not sure what felt better the long length going so deep and sliding so far in and out, or the absolutely thickness the stimulated every part of my vaginal walls. I blurted out, “You are filling me” and even once or twice saying “Right there” as his penis was hitting something so deep inside sending pleasure sensations of something different than I ever felt. I could feel my body welling up and almost like I imagined how a male explodes when he comes, I felt a sensation without the ejaculation of course but so intense of an orgasm that I cried out. This old big hung man was pleasuring me sexually like I had never experienced much better than anyone and way better than the man I loved, my husband. Despite any rational thoughts I hugged him so tight and to my utter shock kissed him again like I was being possessed. He continued to grunt and it felt like I had a police nightstick inside me just hitting every single spot of my being. I never lost the orgasm wave either it just remained with some diminishment but otherwise so much pleasure. I loved how it felt. Then, I could feel his penis pulsate and when he moaned I literally could feel him cumming inside of me. It gave me a different sense of pleasure that I was able to please this horrible man sexually as he had overwhelming just did for me. However, not even 30 seconds after that he simply pulled out and moved away. It felt like a loss to my body when he slid out and I looked at his penis which was so big and wet from my juices. I couldn’t get over that I had taken such a big maleness all inside. Unfortunately, he returned to his rude behavior pretty much ignoring or dismissing me. I secretly wanted to kiss him once again and thank him for the best sex I had ever had, but he seemed to want no part of me now that he was done. So, I quickly got dressed and left.

Now, here is the problem. I lust for him. I have had sex with my husband a few times since and it is nothing like the much bigger penis. It’s true, size really counts, well at least for me plus he knew how to use it. In fact, when I look at my husband’s penis now it not only looks small but it feels small inside me too. Don’t get me wrong, sex with him is certainly pleasant but nothing he can do creates the sensations of the so much bigger penis of our landlord. I want to have sex with my landlord now to get that special satisfaction and keep me from being disappointed with my marital sex. Maybe I have a “Daddy” complex too, because the fact that our landlord is old yet so well hung is very stimulating in a way too. Of course all of this is very dangerous to my marriage as I don’t want to hurt my husband either. Not sure what else to say.
Very hot