How I used to JO and why I stopped

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by JetID, Oct 2, 2010.

1. JetID

JetID Member

Albums:
    Back when I very first discovered the wonders of masturbation, I realized I did not know, at all, how to deal with the sticky, messy result.

Holding a towel or TP around the tip was so annoyingly oversensitizing, I could not concentrate on actually having an orgasm. No go. I couldn't back up anywhere near enough to cum in the toilet bowl and as I was at lacrosse camp, there was not a lot of privacy.

I learned to wedge the back of my hand against the inside of the toilet seat with my fingers against the skin under my balls (I'm sure there's a name for it... choad?) It would cut off the flow completely and really increased the sensation.

I wonder if that technique (while 100% effective) was not bad for me. I stopped doing it when I had some blood and decided that it was probably not worth it. Discovered other ways, like we all did. But I still remember that amazing sensation of choking off the orgasm, completely. I miss it [sigh]. It's never really been the same.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice