how important are blow jobs to you?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
phantom73 said:
As a giver they are pretty damn important to me. Otherwise, I don't have to have a bj myself, as long as I am allowed to give them often to the guy I'm with.
I'm with you. When I get the chance to be with a guy, if I have to choose... pass me the kneepads. :biggrin1:

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so i could just ask for a blowjob and you would happily oblige? i wouldn't have to do anything but get off? cool.

phantom73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
scanjock8 said:
so i could just ask for a blowjob and you would happily oblige? i wouldn't have to do anything but get off? cool.

You wouldn't even have to ask. I'm one of those guys that likes the idea of a man coming home from work, says "hi - I'm home" while pulling it out of his fly, and gets taken care of daily. No questions asked. But that's just me and my fantasy. I get off on keeping a man sexually content.

Reactions: Captain_Girth

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
scanjock8 said:

phantom73 said:
You wouldn't even have to ask...
Hmm, I'm usually pretty docile, in my daily life, but to get at some scanjock8, I think I'd fight you for that one. :tongue:

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I could do without blow jobs altogether. When I was married (for 5 years) I got very very little head and that was fine with me. My wife occasionally would like to start out with that but we always ended up just fuckin. I could have skipped the head and gone straight to the fuckin. She just wasn't very good.

As I think I've mentioned before, since that time, I've gotten head a couple of times from a gay guy and it was pretty hot. Maybe it'd be more important in a guy's sexual relationship with another guy than it is in a relationship with a woman?

Gabe

Pbear13

Experimental Member
Media
How important are blowjobs? Hmmmm, personally for me I get better enjoyment out of oral sex than regular intercourse. I actually perfer it over straight sex. I could actually be in a relationship where it was all oral (giving and recieving) and no intercourse. But then I am a freak and kinda strange. Maybe if it was harder to get fucked than it was to get blown by your regular partner it would be the other way around. Nah, nothing beats a good slow take your time and work that tongue BJ. Oh yeah, work it baby, lick that nut too while your there!! Uh, sorry, got carried away.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
scanjock8 said:
very important. i would give up ass before dick sucking!

being gay i must say i feel for my heterosexual brothers deprived of regular cocksucking. i have close straight male friends from college i still hang out with and most of them complain about not getting enough from their wives--

But that's what we're here for no scanjock8?:cool: :biggrin1:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dongalong said:
Wow, you are so hot Gisella and you won't give head?:yikes:

Have you tried it? what turns you off? How do you make up for it? Has this caused problems? Have you been dumped by someone like me because of it?:wave2:

:biggrin1:

Read again what i wrote Dongalong...:wink: i would enjoy do it in some man that appeals to me in a deeper way...is not all about his penis to me...i crave all of him.

Based in what u wrote about the importance and blablabla last page your attitude is a turn of to me...i have 'dumped' a guy with this way of thinking right there...:rolleyes:

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is nothing better than a BJ. It as important as intercourse itself, maybe better. While sex is great oral sex can be just as good or better. Sometimes my wife and I just like to play with each other and not worry about the sex act itself. Oral sex satisfies both of us.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
phantom73 said:
You wouldn't even have to ask. I'm one of those guys that likes the idea of a man coming home from work, says "hi - I'm home" while pulling it out of his fly, and gets taken care of daily. No questions asked. But that's just me and my fantasy. I get off on keeping a man sexually content.

i'm building a white picket fence. you're hired.

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
novice_btm said:
Hmm, I'm usually pretty docile, in my daily life, but to get at some scanjock8, I think I'd fight you for that one. :tongue:

i love being a thread slut. two blowjobs please.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stronzo said:
But that's what we're here for no scanjock8?:cool: :biggrin1:

stronzo, yer a sleezy dawg aincha? :tongue:

i don't know too many women that go apeshit over giving head. however, i do know many gay guys that do. am in that club. wanna be president.

yes, oral sex is important. prefer giving to getting, but both are high on the list.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
phantom73 said:
Oh...I've had this fantasy come true, but only with one man. His ego got in the way though, and ruined the fun.
Yeah, my face is really the only thing I'd want buried between his (the generic "his") legs. If you try to squeeze an ego in down there too, things definitely get too crowded. :tongue:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Gisella said:
:biggrin1:

Read again what i wrote Dongalong...:wink: i would enjoy do it in some man that appeals to me in a deeper way...is not all about his penis to me...i crave all of him.

Based in what u wrote about the importance and blablabla last page your attitude is a turn of to me...i have 'dumped' a guy with this way of thinking right there...:rolleyes:

:sad6:You're right, I didn't read the last bit, too busy imagining that you didn't give BJs. I was in a state of shock!

You have predumped me so I'll just have to get over never getting BJs from you! :cry:

I know my post was a bit extreme, but I find BJs as important as every act of pleasure giving and I don't like the frustration of not being given the pleasures that I crave.