how important are blow jobs to you?

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just
Definitely possible. One of my life's unfulfilled missions is to nail a chick.

I definitely dig getting head and fucking butt, but I have to admit that sometimes just taking matters into my own hand is more than enough... Of course, I would love to test out the whole vagina experience once.

Just do it.

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I can relate to your orgasms.
I cum spontaneously, and , w/ o touching myself, while giving head to a wet and big lipped pussy.
While I am cuming , I french kiss those large labias and swollen vulva, it is an extraordinary experience, it feels like that hot cunt is taking the air out of your lungs.......

Nothing like eating a beautiful pussy knowing your gonna get your dicked sucked after.

D

deleted808122

From the other perspective (as the blower, rather than the blowee), I have a hard time conceiving of a relationship without oral. It's a fundamental part of my wiring; to please a partner orally is a significant part of my own pleasure. While anally (with men) or vaginally (duh), there is certainly pleasure to be shared, something inside me is wired directly to my lips, tongue, throat, etc.

BigJ33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They are incredibly important. I definitely couldn't date or be with a woman who had no interest in sucking my cock. At the same time, I couldn't be with a woman who didn't have any interest in me going down on her either.

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oral is what foreplay is all about in my opinion, I enjoy orally servicing a woman. I expect the same desire in return. I want to feel my cock is desired and pleasuring my cock is at the top of the list for both of us. I can tell if the person is sucking my cock with desire and conviction or not.

cmore925

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me, blowjobs are pretty important. It doesn't have to happen each time but I like it as part of foreplay. I am going to eat her pussy until she is soaking wet. I want her to have my cock in her mouth so she knows whats coming. When it is a quickie, head is not necessary. I like it as the whole package.

Obelisk8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To be honest -- and I'm dissenting with the majority opinion, to be sure -- I don't personally feel that oral is necessary nor a deal-breaker. There are several other dimensions to sex that outweigh it, either separately or in aggregate. Over my life I've been a giver to women much, much more than a receiver and I'm fine with that.

drunkhusky

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Call me crazy but its not important at all to me. I think it stems from dating girls who either didnt give head or gave toothy bj’s until i was in my mid twenties so i learned to live without. Also I know I’m in the minority but 100% of the time I will choose pussy over bj.

Reactions: Obelisk8

It wouldn’t be a deal breaker if I liked the guy but for me giving head is one of the most enjoyable things for me. Receiving is great to but almost never had a guy who could take mine all the way and make it feel good. And as of now I’m much more of a bottom and just like sucking dick so much it can get me off. So yeah it would be a bummer but not a reason for a break up