How Important Is It For You To Have Sexual Interactions With Your Partner That Doesn't Involve Sex?

NottsBound

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Coming from a guy who's used to at least finishing in some sort of way, whether it be touching, oral or penetration - it was kind of unsatisfying when my partner (after close to an hour of slow caressing, kissing and touching) just said that she was happy with that as a sexual encounter and wishes we could do it more.

It left me kind of disappointed and it built a certain amount of sexual energy that just came crashing down quite depressingly for me.

I understand kissing and touching to show each other affection as we always do throughout the day.

But with like a candle lit scene, by the fire and a glass of wine, after caressing and kissing naked for close to an hour to be done, go brush our teeth and go to bed..it was just something I really did not enjoy.

So I guess my question is, is this something I should learn to enjoy or is it okay for me to be disappointed and unsatisfied by this encounter?

I just want to get some insight from the female perspective if I'm being a dick here, I try my best not to expect sex just because she is my partner, never want to force the issue and always want it to come naturally.

It would be nice to know if some people here like these type of encounters and if it's common place to expect it to be satisfying.

Thank you all for your time, hope you all love a lovely day.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
It sounds like touch without expectation is important to her.

On occasion, that’s perfectly fine. Balance between needs.

This almost sounds like you have your own expectation that all touch leads to PIV.

Do you feel you could discuss this with her, clothes on?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since you typed out the post I am gonna assume you have at least one hand....

So. There is that :rolleyes::cool:;)

I need my full frontal snog sessions. My partner likes massages with smooching and lil bits of gropes tease. Both fall under great time spent together. Nothing lacking, nothing needed.

No harm in giving her the energy/experience she wants. Selflessness as a practice is good for the soul.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
We do this to this day after living together for about 8 years. We tease, grope, fondle, cuddle all the time without it ending with orgasm or sex at all.

We do fuck about 3 times a week on average. There are months we'll go a few weeks not fucking at all, or other times will fuck everyday for a week or two straight. Always though, we touch. We hold. We kiss. Sex isn't required. Touch itself is.

Ebbs and flows. Keeps things interesting and avoids boredom in the bedroom.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 50, been married for the last 20 to the same guy. Our sexual intimacy takes many forms, and not all of them lead to intercourse. In fact, the majority do not.

It's all good. Every bit of it. When we finally do have intercourse it's very special, each and every time. It's precious to us. But so is our togetherness. I grab his bum when he passes. He always cradles my boobs when he greets me. I'll feel his hardness under the sheets in the morning. He'll nestle his nose in my cleavage. And we'll stay there until one of us says "I gotta go pee."

That's love right there.