How important is it...

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Go easy, you have to take control and show her how it's done, but you still have to let her set the pace.

The best way to have good sex is to be slightly more attentive to your partner than you are to yourself.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
At first you need to go slow... use the lube if you don't produce tons of it normally. I was in control my first time, with a sub boy who is gay. I started with women on top, and he kept joking that he didn't know how to have sex. So we were left to our demise to play at it, as we wanted. He was gentle when he needed to be, and never really rough or demanding. I'd say he was at a medium speed all through, except for when we started.... he was slow, then picked up his speed right away. I'll account that for the fact he hadn't had sex with a girl for 5 years, and didn't really know all to well what to do. I don't have any negative views on it, it was a first, and a good one at that.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, when you are with a virgin you go slow!

Especially upon entry. You must resist the urge to ram balls deep no matter how much you love her, how hot she is, and how good she feels. Once she is used to you, and you get a rhythm going, faster is fine. However look for facial clues like wincing, and blinking back the tears. These are not signs of unbridled passion.

I highly recommend lots of fingering and pussy eating as foreplay.

It's really hard for it not to hurt the girl the first time around. It's not you, it's just how we're built. Most of us have never had anything thicker than a tampon up there prior to being with you. As a referernce point tampons vary in circumference from dime sized to penny sized.

quote=hotrocker982;813197] Hypothetical: Suppose Im a hung guy thats about to fuck a virgin. How important is it to go slow/fast? Tips? [/quote]