Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
this is a gay thing by the way before i start but by all means all is welcome to contribute.

so i was having sex with this guy and thing progressed as they do btu i only had one condom so i was top and he was the bottom problem was he was tight like really tight so we switched round but had to more condoms so that put and end to that (learned that hard way to take two out instead of just the one :cool:)

my point is; is lube that essential or what? i have some but i dont fancy taking they bottle out with me to like a club etc. so yeha you input is welcome =]

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
this is a gay thing by the way before i start but by all means all is welcome to contribute.

so i was having sex with this guy and thing progressed as they do btu i only had one condom so i was top and he was the bottom problem was he was tight like really tight so we switched round but had to more condoms so that put and end to that (learned that hard way to take two out instead of just the one :cool:)

my point is; is lube that essential or what? i have some but i dont fancy taking they bottle out with me to like a club etc. so yeha you input is welcome =]

Very very very important. Otherwise you may do some unnecessary tearing to the rectum walls--not pleasant for anyone. There are plenty of "travel size" bottles of lube or even packets, like ketchup packets (oh, but please don't use ketchup for lube!):tongue:

I've never had anal sex without lubricant. Ouch!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
  • Lube is mandatory for anal sex.
  • Lube is also mandatory for large cocks engaged in vaginal penetration.
  • Carry a man purse and put the lube in it along with at least 3 condoms.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The best lube is a big gob of spit. If you are thionking about using a manufactored lube read this first
N-9
A big gob of spit? Well, that's got lots of bacteria in it...

I don't know who manufactures the lubes with the ingredients you list on that page, but they should be jailed. Coal tar? Lead acetate? I have never, ever, seen those as commercial lube ingredients, and I've been using commercial lubes for (about) 30 years. Most manufacturers haven't used N-9 in a decade, at least.

One I would recommend against using is K-Y; it contains sodium hydroxide.

D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher

Account Disabled
Media
I always need lube for anal. I sign up on the freebie sites and get some nice sample sizes of lube. You should be able to go to all the websites of the companies who make lube and request a sample and that will get you by for free for a little while. It also will help you pick one you like. I have gotten quite a sting/burning feeling out of my recent one.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I realise you're a noob and the best way to get information is to ask, but still...

Oh Good God YES. Lube is fantastically important. That anyone could even consider trying to get fucked up the ass without lube is just... <shudder>.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate the stick icky mess that using too much waterbased lube creates.

I use Biotone unscented (and tasteless) massage cream - little goes a long way and lasts forever

The other is Swiss Navy silicon lube. Pricey but worth it.

D

deleted257218

Never had sex using lube but i love it for masturbating

islandman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
me two cents:

ErosUSA presents Pjur Eros Premium Personal Products

Great Stuff!!!

PJUR EROS BODYGLIDES are super-concentrated, making them longer lasting and much less expensive drop-per-drop than other brands. This certified authentic formula never becomes sticky and is 100% latex safe. An excellent skin conditioner and moisturizer, Bodyglides do not block your pores and require no clean-up after use. Used by massage therapist worldwide. Look for the Pjur mark and feel confident that you are getting genuine Pjur personal products.

Pjur Original Eros Bodyglide -

Three 3ml Ampoules
$5.95

30ml / 1.02oz
$9.95

100ml / 3.4oz
$19.95

250ml / 8.5oz
$39.95

500ml / 17oz
$69.95

1000ml / 34oz