How important is underwear in your life...?

fordonfire

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Underwear is to gay men, what shoes are to straight women. I take underwear very seriously.
This seems to be generally true but not universal. I couldn't care less about underwear myself. I hate buying it and don't really care about it looking good, I only care about comfort. Not all gay guys buy these trendy show off undergarments like Andrew Christian. Most of my underwear is gray and boring like my personality

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The few times I went without were unpleasant. All that scraping against the back of my zipper and the seams inside my pants. Not a huge fan of boxers due to the lack of support, but I don't like small cut briefs either. The boxer brief with a pouch in the front works for me. Never any underwear when sleeping. Working from home gives me the freedom to only get dressed when I need to.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It depends on what I'm doing. I always like wearing stuff that shows off the ass and the package very nicely, so I do wear a lot of Andrew Christian underwear. That said their occasions where I go without such as in a nice pair of gym shorts where you can tell I have a nice piece of meat flopping about. For me underwear and swimwear are about being able to show off my body to other guys.

Reactions: HotBulge

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What the fuck does ones choice in underwear gave to do with being or not being gay. I know straight guys who wear thongs and gay guys who wear torn boxers they bought in college. You underwear fetish people are weird.

i buy the stuff that goes on sale at target...