How impressed would you be?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Magilla Gorillawicz, Dec 1, 2011.

1. D_Magilla Gorillawicz

Ive always wanted 10x7. how impressive do you think i would be 3 inches longer and 1 inch wider? ive always thought i had a very asthetically pleasing cock, but not quite the size i would like. thoughts?

2. BSmaster

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Man, you cock is great. I really don't think a lot of girls can take a 10x7 cock so It wil be useless I believe.
    Just my opinion...

3. D_Magilla Gorillawicz

thanks dude. so is yours. looks alot like mine. honestly i think most girls could take me at 10x7, but itd be their max for sure. that would be part of the turn on is trying so hard just to get it in initially.

4. 6inchcock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Look north and turn left, real sudden like
    Verified:
    Photo
    Why not just make it so enormous that it becomes inoperable or a health hazard from blood loss when it gets hard?

Seriously if this question keeps you awake at night ease up on the caffeine and consider some hobbies to occupy your idle time.

Your cock is fine the way it is.

5. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nothing wrong in wishing .. :)

6. hud01

Gold Member

Why do you want a cock that big? Do you not want a good bj, do you want over 50% of the women to tell you no way. Read some of the posts by guys that are that thick and see that many girls love it, but many say get the fuck away and that they rarely get good head, because most girls don't have a big enough mouth.

Oh yeah...10 inches has not been properly documented..that I have seen

7. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hoop, as a gay guy and looking at your pics I will tell you your cock is absolutely fine! I know some female and male size queens that would say get as big as you can get, but once you get there I don't think hardly anyone can truly take a full 10 x 7.

8. MickeyLee

Gold Member

*blink* 10x7... wouldn't really be in most women's comfort/possible zone :eek:

is like a novelty penis. just a massive cock wearing oversized glasses, with a plastic nose/stache' combo.

smoking a big plastic cigar :confused:

*adds this thread to the already plentiful straight dudes spend more time thinking about big dicks than womangs do list*

9. Incocknito

Gold Member

It would look ridiculous. I've seen a 10 incher (remote control) and it looked weird. Couldn't really imagine something protruding that far from someone's groin area.

10. D_Fred Flintstones

D_Fred Flintstones New Member

I'm about 0.8 inches away from that I'm 9x7 and do want more inches lol... When you have a bigger cock I recon everything is better because; you feel as if you dominate instantly, it's a weird feeling but it makes blowjobs and sex better but only if you can see your cock in action

Just an opinion

11. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I'm 7.5 x 6.5, slim at 6'5" tall. 10 x 7 would be my ideal wishful size. I just think 2.5" more cock would fit more with my body height. my wife loves my thick girth and says my cock is just perfect, she also likes it deep. many times, when fucking with her on top, after awhile I get to my max size, and boom, it's like flipping a switch, she cums. a lot of times, I'll nudge her with my hard on at nite from behind, and she shifts, I slide my cock in. slowly working it. I'm not very deep in her. it's a foreplay position. cuz we always shift to another position for full penetration. I think it would be nice to slide my 10" cock deep inside her from the afore mentioned behind position.

12. Onyxpumper

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've seen a 10 X 7 and it looked great, true it's a lot more than some may want or can take but it's a GREAT thing!

*warning* Don't try to take it all the first time; or for a while for that matter. That is something you need to train to take. For those of you around that size, know that you are not small and barely anyone is prepared to take it. Also, warn someone before they get into something they may not be able to get out of.

#12 Onyxpumper, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  13. D_Magilla Gorillawicz

damn dude. thats huge! jealous! but youve hit the nail oin the head with what i want and why!

Draft saved Draft deleted