How in heaven's name...

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
...is this guy 9"????

Pulled from a personal ad posted at a dating site. The guy seems reaaly nice, but is insisting that he's truly 9. With my puny, but accurately reported, 7 BPEL, I'd be afraid to embarrass the guy if we hooked up.

What is the likelihood that he's simply unaware of how to measure, as opposed to being a flat out liar?

Attachments

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not to threadjack, but wtf is BPEL? I googled it and all I got was Business Process Execution Language.

Edit: Nvm. Urban Dictionary to the rescue.

LargeSide

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Is it really that unbelievable that anyone would be honest when they're anonymous?

At least when they're not talking about penis size. :tongue:

Personally, I try to be honest about EVERYTHING (yes, even penis size) while still staying anonymous.

But if you're anonymous, whats to say you can't be a model/astronaut? Some people can make up a whole new persona online.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally, I try to be honest about EVERYTHING (yes, even penis size) while still staying anonymous.

Sometimes I smudge peripheral details to protect the innocent and their anonymity, but otherwise I go by the philosophy that if you wouldn't say it to someone's face, then you shouldn't write it online. I do not mislead people.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Similarly, if you're proposing to meet someone then everything you say online needs be close enough to the truth that you needn't slink around, hoping that you're not called out on the dishonest bits.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Sometimes I smudge peripheral details to protect the innocent and their anonymity, but otherwise I go by the philosophy that if you wouldn't say it to someone's face, then you shouldn't write it online. I do not mislead people.

But that, erratic, is because you are a gentleman.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
...is this guy 9"????

Pulled from a personal ad posted at a dating site. The guy seems reaaly nice, but is insisting that he's truly 9. With my puny, but accurately reported, 7 BPEL, I'd be afraid to embarrass the guy if we hooked up.

What is the likelihood that he's simply unaware of how to measure, as opposed to being a flat out liar?
Perhaps he stands 9 feet tall so it looks smaller.