How in the heck??!!!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The vid is of a guy whose able to pull his seriously low hanging nuts almost up to the base of his shaft. Must have of a PC muscle. Wondering how he's able to do that.

I can do that, though my balls aren't quite as low hanging (they do frequently get dunked into the toilet water when I sit down to take a dump:angryfire2:)

Rob_81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can do that, it's hard to explain how to do that but I can pull mine up and almost retract them into my body, it's very hard to do and I don't like to.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
The vid is of a guy whose able to pull his seriously low hanging nuts almost up to the base of his shaft. Must have of a PC muscle. Wondering how he's able to do that.
My friend can do that. It's actually a throwback trait to primitive man. Some animals have the same ability. Basically, whenever "the boys" might be in danger, they can suck up their balls into their crotch to protect them from harm. Most people have this ability very slightly, but it is usually triggered by reflex. When you get into fight or flight get really scared and it feels like your balls are gonna jump into your body? That's what that feeling is.

This actually happens to me sometimes if I have a really good orgasm while masturbating. First time it happened, my head cleared, I reached down to cup everything, and I realized one of my balls was missing. I panicked, all my muscles tensed, and I immediately found that I was crushing it between the muscles of my groin and thigh. I had to relax to get it to redescend. You'd be amazed how hard that is to do when one of your balls is being crushed. :tongue: