how intensely do you love a lover?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there seems great variation.
from those who are unable to love,
through those who abandon children, friends, sanity for the sake of love.

what intensity of emotion do you feel when you fall in love?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
There are so many different kinds of love, I'm pretty sure I can feel them all, individually, all at once and in an infinite number of combinations, and in an infinite range of intensity.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
intense, but i can't smother anyone because i hate to be smothered.
it doesn't appear to be very common to run across that; it's like you usually get one or the other in people (intensity-loving versus freedom-loving, as if they are mutually exclusive).

theweaponx

Experimental Member
Media
I'd agree the process of "falling in love" is great. It's the lull that follows that's my downfall. Once the "newness" goes away, and it turns into a routine, I'm already looking for the "eject" button on my escape pod..

:guilty:

D

deleted356736

When I love someone it's very intense, and in one case it's lasted more than 2 decades of adoration, although probably a bit less intense than when we first met. Of course I had women I liked and who I had a bit of sexual attraction towards, but I didn't love them the way I know love now.

My belief is that quite a few individuals do find partners they like and have a bit of sexual attraction towards, and think that it's love when it's not. This is why a lot of relationships are either unhappy, asexual or total failures.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never really loved someone intensely. Probably because I've never had a long-lasting relationship.

porter111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There def is a problem with "love" in the usa, from the women and men who always "need" a relationship and the day they break up have a new bf and gf, to those who hate the opposite sex. You should never abandon children, or sick parents etc... your not in love, your just a fucked up whacko that our society has produced. Love is kind and gentle, yet exciting, only been in love once myself.

Dolfy do you show your love by raping men in the ass? Damn I'm glad I never met you on a date in real life, I woulda ran out of the f'n restaurant!

D

deleted356736

There def is a problem with "love" in the usa, from the women and men who always "need" a relationship and the day they break up have a new bf and gf, to those who hate the opposite sex. You should never abandon children, or sick parents etc... your not in love, your just a fucked up whacko that our society has produced. Love is kind and gentle, yet exciting, only been in love once myself.

Dolfy do you show your love by raping men in the ass? Damn I'm glad I never met you on a date in real life, I woulda ran out of the f'n restaurant!

It's the same in Australia. Everyone's in 'love', when it's clear they're not or never were. I've only loved two women in my life, both at the same time unfortunately, but that's another story.