How is anal orgasm?

Stockings

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Several times, I had a very strange feeling when beeing fucked by a large dick for a long time (at least 1/2 hour) : It starts with a feeling of ants in the jaw, after the ants go in the arms and legs and in the chest. Eventualy, I don't know where and who I am, I loose my selfcontrol and beg the man to go on. Then I feel UTTERLY female and love this feeling to death. I also felt that once thanks to a facial cum after a good fuck (the aints arrived during the face cum and not during the fuck). Now it is like a drug, I have sex with men because I want to feel this again. Is this feeling ananl orgasm ?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Several times, I had a very strange feeling when beeing fucked by a large dick for a long time (at least 1/2 hour) : It starts with a feeling of ants in the jaw, after the ants go in the arms and legs and in the chest. Eventualy, I don't know where and who I am, I loose my selfcontrol and beg the man to go on. Then I feel UTTERLY female and love this feeling to death. I also felt that once thanks to a facial cum after a good fuck (the aints arrived during the face cum and not during the fuck). Now it is like a drug, I have sex with men because I want to feel this again. Is this feeling anal orgasm ?

Tantric sex is a helluva fuck. :tongue: