How is is when your able?

B_FruitFly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How intense is the orgasm from a small penis, If/ when you have ever had one?...Also, how come woman can get orgasms from a finger or tongue, but swear a small dick has no feeling?

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
nope. the trick is not in the mind, the magic is in the skills behind the fingers and tongue. tongue and fingers are targeted stimulation, usually on the clit, the g-spot, the basic points of high arousal.

one finger poking away at in your vagina doesn't get you off. two fingers sliding back and forth, pressing down against the bottom wall of your vag will get you off. two fingers curled up, either in a come here motion or small circles on your g-spot will get you off. a tongue all warm, slippery and probing will get you off.

fingers, tongue, lips, hot breath, soft stubble, his chin, his nose, being watched while he goes down on you will get you off. having someone literally make out with your pussy will get you off. the teasing, the torture of being held off and then flung over the edge will get you off. hands under your ass or holding you down will get you off.

i won't lie and say there isn't a visual or psychological impact to a large cock. they're beautiful just by being rare, coveted and the ideal. this is where the brain/mind comes into play. far away from pink parts and talented fingers. the combination of physical stimulation and mental titillation is lethal. you can get off from one touch, his fingers under your chin, on the nape of your neck just before he kisses you. i could die. just melt away and die.

some boys are so fixated on tab A + slot B = orgasm they forget the grace of skill and passion.

ML

it helps if he has HUGE hands and a really LONG tongue. *snicker*

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's because of expectation. A Woman expects fingers or a tongue to feel a certain way. It the fingers are skillful, they will meet her expectations. A skillful finger (or two, or sometimes three) is one attached to a partner who knows when, where, and how to stroke a woman's sensitive places. When should he press his fingertips against the bottom wall of her vagina? How deep should he go in? When should he ease of her g-spot to drive her crazy with her desire for more? How much pressure should he apply? How far apart should he spread his fingers? Where should he start with his tongue? A good lover can answer these questions about the woman he's with.

Women are not all exactly the same inside, but most women enjoy the feeling of being slightly stretched. So, most women want to know that a penis is bigger than her vagina. If it is long enough for her, different angles will allow it to rub all of her most sensitive spots and still reach deeply enough to hit her deepest ones.

Many women do like stimulation very deep inside, and sometimes the problem with a smaller penis is that after she's really excited, and she begins to tent, a smaller penis may no longer be able to reach that spot. Frustrating, especially if that deep pressure is how she got to that level of excitement in the first place. I imagine this only needs to happen to a woman once before she knows what length is going to be necessary to finish the job.

All women are different, and not all women are after a big dick. But the ones who are, have their reasons. People are entitled to their preferences. When they say they can't feel a small cock, I suspect what they really mean is that they can't feel it where they want to feel it, and how they want to feel it.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend knows all about "tenting" she is very in the know and realises it allows deeper penetration. If her ex was longer than me, does that necessarily mean mine would give less pleasure once the tenting occurs?

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MickeyLee, you ROCK !

Can I quote you to my next lover....in the hopes that he won't be my next Ex-lover? :)

nope. the trick is not in the mind, the magic is in the skills behind the fingers and tongue. tongue and fingers are targeted stimulation, usually on the clit, the g-spot, the basic points of high arousal.

one finger poking away at in your vagina doesn't get you off. two fingers sliding back and forth, pressing down against the bottom wall of your vag will get you off. two fingers curled up, either in a come here motion or small circles on your g-spot will get you off. a tongue all warm, slippery and probing will get you off.

fingers, tongue, lips, hot breath, soft stubble, his chin, his nose, being watched while he goes down on you will get you off. having someone literally make out with your pussy will get you off. the teasing, the torture of being held off and then flung over the edge will get you off. hands under your ass or holding you down will get you off.

i won't lie and say there isn't a visual or psychological impact to a large cock. they're beautiful just by being rare, coveted and the ideal. this is where the brain/mind comes into play. far away from pink parts and talented fingers. the combination of physical stimulation and mental titillation is lethal. you can get off from one touch, his fingers under your chin, on the nape of your neck just before he kisses you. i could die. just melt away and die.

some boys are so fixated on tab A + slot B = orgasm they forget the grace of skill and passion.

ML

it helps if he has HUGE hands and a really LONG tongue. *snicker*