How is it possible to be still undecided between Obama & Romney?

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
Who are these folks? Have they been living under a rock?
I would think some would be around that were hardcore Republicans that gradually started realizing the bullshit they were hearing wasn't true. They're on the fence about whether it's enough to swing their vote, however.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
More and more people are beginning to take notice now. New polls now show Obama starting to pull ahead of Willard. VP choice won't make any difference......:usa: Vote against and get rid of all anti-people politicians this November.

Easy, hiding under Uluru. 'merican politics. Run away. :)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[/quote]How is it possible to be still undecided between Obama & Romney?
cause, people start to notice, that no one has a solution. its all just bla bla bla withozt a plan.
also, they noticed that nothing will change, no matter for whom they voting for.

B_Evie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No one is undecided. The majority of committed voters decided a longtime ago and the polls mean nothing. The money they both waste on campaign ads is sickening. They should both have donated it to the national debt.

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Undecided = people that for the most part dont vote anyways.

For presidential elections actual votes dont mater nearly as much as polls. (unless you are a member of the electoral college.)

We need one vote, one person... and we need to have corps NOT be people.

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I can tell you why, these are the same people whom will believe anything rather than research for themselves and realize whom is really up to trying to manipulate the board rather than work towards a practical path of social progress.

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
cause, people start to notice, that no one has a solution. its all just bla bla bla withozt a plan.
also, they noticed that nothing will change, no matter for whom they voting for.

I have learned that THIS is simply not true! Had Al Gore been elected in 2000, we would definitely not have started a war in Iraq. For the almost 10 years the Republicans held both houses of Congress they did nothing about the minimum wage and 40 million people with no health care --- and they actually pork-barreled us into heavy debt. Had the House currently been in Democratic hands we might have actually gotten a bill passed that allowed equal pay for women -- but the Republicans in the Senate keep blocking it (and their claim that there is no war on women is bull!) Oh it definitely makes a difference who we vote for. The problem has been Presidents of the past who don't seem to want to be Presidents (and Congresses) for ALL the people!

familyman44

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what we need to do as voters is fire everyone of them for not doing the job we elected them to do.if they would work together they could fix the dept .but you wont see that because they have no intention of doing that .

Media
Its half time america, you don't put in a new coach halfway through the game.

I'm up for the conclusion of the game with the current coach.

Voting for Romney and Rafalka . . . I mean, Ryan . . . is like voting for sitcom characters. You have a less charismatic and more bloviating delusional "Thurston Howell III" with Romney. "Aw, come on, vote for me: I'm pretty, filthy rich, and I really, really want the title of Prom King . . . Er, President." And, in keeping with Gilligan's Island, his wife, the more socially gracious "Eunice 'Lovey' Wentworth Howell" is always there to bail him out. Now, we have "Two-Face" from Batman coming in as VP. Bring in the rest of the clowns from the GOP Comedy Hour. It's quite a sideshow compared to the real game.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Voting for Romney and Rafalka . . . I mean, Ryan . . . is like voting for sitcom characters. You have a less charismatic and more bloviating delusional "Thurston Howell III" with Romney. "Aw, come on, vote for me: I'm pretty, filthy rich, and I really, really want the title of Prom King . . . Er, President." And, in keeping with Gilligan's Island, his wife, the more socially gracious "Eunice 'Lovey' Wentworth Howell" is always there to bail him out. Now, we have "Two-Face" from Batman coming in as VP. Bring in the rest of the clowns from the GOP Comedy Hour. It's quite a sideshow compared to the real game.
I decided about Mitt Romney 5 years ago and I'm not even a voter.

Did you ever see this pic from about six months ago? It was so right on and pegged their characters so well I saved it.

Attachments

Last edited:

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No one is undecided. The majority of committed voters decided a longtime ago and the polls mean nothing. The money they both waste on campaign ads is sickening. They should both have donated it to the national debt.

No kidding... Americans should learn form Canada. Limit the campaigning to about a month... or less.

LOL... Sounds like Canadian politics... only difference between the parties is the lawn sign colours. Lies, corruption, from all sides.

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You do if he's not getting the j-o-b done.

Yeah, that would be a valid excuse if the Congressional Republicans in both houses hadn't vowed to make him a one-term president from day one. A president is the executor and the Congress are the legislative board, so if the board refuses to cooperate how exactly can the executor do his or her job?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media

I decided about Mitt Romney 5 years ago and I'm not even a voter.

Did you ever see this pic from about six months ago? It was so right on and pegged their characters so well I saved it.

I am glad someone else said this.

I have been sat a very long way away wondering, really, is he the best they have? Wow!

W, now Mitt for brains. The GOP can't have a very high opinion of voters.

Mitt's running mate, Paul Ryan, seems very tax-cut (on corporations), spending-cut & healthcare-cut happy. The poor must be delighted someone's fighting their corner. :rolleyes: