1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

How is it possible to be still undecided between Obama & Romney?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by earllogjam, Aug 10, 2012.

1. dude_007

dude_007 Sexy Member

Oh, fact is it....? D'em lib'rals distruct and distroy?

2. StormfrontFL

Gold Member

Albums:
    Texas huh?

3. lovinglife

Gold Member

Albums:
    Florida, huh? Get off your high horse and talk about his points instead of his spelling and state.
    NOTE: I am not saying his points are right in any form, just that you are being a dick for no reason.

Clinton is responsible for most of the democrat gains. Which had a huge stock market return thanks to the internet boom. His regulation for housing and loans helped a lot too. Unfortunately, both of those things crashed hard after he left office. Realistically, both parties are probably about even (certainly much closer to even than you depict)

#123 lovinglife, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  4. StormfrontFL

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lighten up and stop being a dick yourself.
    I'm the first to admit that Florida has it's share of things to be humiliated by( 2000 election, Zimmerman, Casey Anthony trial, Gov. Rick Scott) so my remark about Texas was made in jest. It's not your place to dictate to others what they are allowed to post so don't

5. Klingsor

Klingsor Worshipped Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the heads up! I was gonna drive to Chicago later today.

Now that I've been informed it's apparently no more than a pile of burning rubble, I sure won't make that mistake!

6. tamati

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    if you are rich and powerful corp and want to make it hard for a dem led city/state while sharing your support for the rep controlled one down the road, it wouldn't be that hard to rally a few corp buddies and really put a financial squeeze on the politician you hate. Read up on ENRON.

7. cruztbone

cruztbone Experimental Member

the only way one can be undecided at this point is if you are completely inattentive, or completely non-political, are a new citizen or on life support in a hospital or hospice. otherwise, you have probably made up your mind by now, even if you wont admit it to pollsters or others.

8. AtomicMouse1950

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Fact is, every city run by has liberal has shown their system self-distructs. In science, we use a small model to prove a large one. Obama ideas are the same one that distroyed Chicago.

You'll have to prove that point. I don't see it. If you're talking about Rod Blagojevich , Obama had nothing to do with that. That was all Rod being greedy, and trying to sell Obama's old seat to someone else. What the Governor did was illegal, and he got caught, but it did nothing to worsen the political climate in Chicago. Of course if you're making stuff up, then that's another thing entirely. And please, let's stop the name calling, it doesn't look good for us guys on the Left to do that. Let the Right Wing do that, it's what they do best, when confronted with facts.

9. sargon20

Gold Member

10. lovinglife

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dot-com bubble - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Real estate bubble - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    General Motors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Bailout - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All Clinton had to worry about was foreign affairs in pretty peaceful times. Domestically, things were booming thanks to rapid technology growth. Due to legislation on housing at the time there was also a great housing market that was growing. I cant think of any real job growth really being attributed to the president though. Most of it was natural growth. I dont know a whole lot about what can be attributed before clinton as I was faaaaaar too young. The only notable thing that I can think of was the oil crisis under Carter.

Regardless, Clinton made 18 of the 42 million for democrats (see earlier for some reasons why the huge gain, and yes I know there wouldve been growth either way). While Bush Jr lost 7 million thanks to the problems that arose during his term. So, not entirely an honest depiction of "job creation".

Also, I am not saying that Obama is doing a horrible job or anything, I think he is doing admirably. I dont agree with the spending... but we will see how things turn out in a few short years. Like I said before though, the core problem is the rest of government.

Upon doing research on jobs though, I do find it interesting and strange that in the last 4 years, there has been no change in the total labor force (being employed + unemployed). Yet prior to that, we saw a year on year increase of around 2 million since 1980 (as far back as the data sheet goes United States Unemployment data).

I think that the baby boomers are finally reaching retirement. Which means for the next 20 years or so we should actually see a pretty solid decrease in unemployment purely because of that. Although this presents an entirely different problem with social security.

Oh, so I am a dick for doing exactly what you did? I only made the remark to show the ridiculousness of you making that comment. You dont look at somebodies location to determine anything. I also never said you arent allowed to post that.

#130 lovinglife, Sep 4, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice