Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hope this the place for this thread. Just had a thought after seeing a pic of an obvious rock hard erection. Once those of you who have above average cocks have these rock hard hard-ons, how do you stuff it back in your pants in those situations that you have to because for instance some one walks in before you blow your load etc. I have an average cock and when it happens I struggle. How do you monsters do it? Any stories?

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never had to force it back in my pants because I was gonna get caught. But I can imagine it wouldn't go over too well. Trying to stuff it in my pants when I'm not in a hurry and having a raging erection is difficult enough with time on my side. I can't imagine if you have just seconds to do it.

Having said that, I would agree with hungryman40 - just smile.

Simba

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You either push it down your thigh and cross your legs to squeeze the blood out (did that in school)

Or you can just point it upwards where it will be kept in place by your waistband and/or belt. and your t shirt/jumper/whatever should more or less cover it.

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think I'd like to take the risk of being caught if I got a rock hard 8 incher in exchange. I also don't think hiding it would be so hard. I wouldn't stuff it down but put it up against the stomach and then hide it under a shirt or pullover.

CHP

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You either push it down your thigh and cross your legs to squeeze the blood out (did that in school)

Or you can just point it upwards where it will be kept in place by your waistband and/or belt. and your t shirt/jumper/whatever should more or less cover it.

Always do that aswell. Works best for me.

I've always stuffed mine up between my belt and belly. I've tried to push it down one of my inner thighs, but it's always too hard and sticks out making it obvious that I had a boner.