Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think your spelling and grammar are excellent. I would have never known english is not your native language. My spelling and grammar are not that great but I try to be understandable.
I have issues with all the slang and shortcuts people use, only because I don't know what they stand for. I know what LOL means but that's about it. I guess I should take the time to find out.:rolleyes:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think your spelling and grammar are excellent. I would have never known english is not your native language. My spelling and grammar are not that great but I try to be understandable.
I have issues with all the slang and shortcuts people use, only because I don't know what they stand for. I know what LOL means but that's about it. I guess I should take the time to find out.:rolleyes:
Yes slangs and shortcuts are very hard to understand. I commit several mistakes writing but it seem so far that my English is understandable.
I always understand your posts . Your English is excellent too . We are humans so is normal to us to commit mistakes from time to time .:smile::smile::wink::wink:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience, people who acquire English as a second language generally learn how to write and speak it better (through formal classroom instruction) than those who are native speakers (who have picked up the language from lazy and complacent speakers of the language). As I read this post, and as I recall from reading some of your others, the fact that you are not a native speaker of English didn't really occur to me. I think you communicate very well.

Hasta luego.
Thanks man . Gracias amigo. Sabes Espanol ? Donde lo aprendiste?

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks guys for your replies , I will try to get better at English at fast as I can .:smile::smile::smile:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I realised English wasn't your first language but your posts are always clear and coherent even if you make the occasional mistake - no one's perfect David, you've no need to worry.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I realised English wasn't your first language but your posts are always clear and coherent even if you make the occasional mistake - no one's perfect David, you've no need to worry.
Thanks, I really appreciated all responses.

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks guys for your replies , I will try to get better at English at fast as I can .:smile::smile::smile:
....FUCK ME.....Dont lose any sleep over it man its of no importance, as long as you are legible thats all that matters get on with your life.....................BE HAPPY.:smile:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
............Dont lose any sleep over it man its of no importance , as long as you are legible get on with your life.....................BE HAPPY.:smile:
Thanks . I'm cool now after knowing that my posts are understandable.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some members on the site seems (no s) to be policemen on grammar and spelling of (the) English language . My question is : How is my grammar and spelling ? My posts are understandable ?(while this is correct, most would ask "Are my posts understandable?") Keep in mind that English isn't my first language . So don't be cruel to me .:smile::smile::smile::wink:

It is good, and better than some of the people who grew up in the U.S.

When we spoke before, I mentioned that I speak Spanish too. When I have a thought it is in English, so my Spanish spelling, grammar and translation is not too good.

HungDavid do you think in Spanish? I know it seems like an odd question to people who are not Bilingual.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
David,
Yes, you are always easy to understand and you always have something interesting to say. You are not afraid to debate difficult topics, and you make your points very well.

As NIC said, you make small mistakes here and there, but the meaning is always clear. In my estimation, your contributions are valuable to the forum and a pleasure to read.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone here is free to vote as they please. To the members that vote horrible please write a brief explanation. I don't mind negative opinions . I want to read from all sides.:smile::smile::smile:
Your use of English is much better than many Americans... seriously!

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks . I'm cool now after knowing that my posts are understandable.

Don't worry about it, David... Usually when we get all uppity about grammar here, there are other issues going on... it's all for fun, right?

I am way more interested in you posting pics here, than you having perfect English!

Onan

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is good, and better than some of the people who grew up in the U.S.

When we spoke before, I mentioned that I speak Spanish too. When I have a thought it is in English, so my Spanish spelling, grammar and translation is not too good.

HungDavid do you think in Spanish? I know it seems like an odd question to people who are not Bilingual.
That's not a odd question at all . I always think in Spanish .For that reason sometimes is harder to me to write exactly what I'm thinking and express it in a more accurate way.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't worry about it, David... Usually when we get all uppity about grammar here, there are other issues going on... it's all for fun, right?

I am way more interested in you posting pics here, than you having perfect English!

Onan
Yes is about fun but some members are obsessed by grammar and spelling , some members act as English policeman.:smile::smile::smile: I just wrote this thread thinking in the smelling thread but my posts are understandable and that's the important thing.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HD -- you're grammar and spelling are better than many on this site. :wink:

How's your sister, by the way?
Good to hear from you hotmilf. My sister is fine , she returned to work this Monday. The operation recovery was a complete success . Thanks for asking.:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
David,
Yes, you are always easy to understand and you always have something interesting to say. You are not afraid to debate difficult topics, and you make your points very well.

As NIC said, you make small mistakes here and there, but the meaning is always clear. In my estimation, your contributions are valuable to the forum and a pleasure to read.
Thanks man . I always read your posts . You always write very interesting posts. Glad to know that my posts are easy to read and understandable.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes is about fun but some members are obsessed by grammar and spelling , some members act as English policeman.:smile::smile::smile: I just wrote this thread thinking in the smelling thread but my posts are understandable and that's the important thing.

English policemen are renown for standing unarmed on street corners with their hands clasped behind their backs while bending at the knees to facilitate a bobbing motion at the same time as reciting, ‘Evening all.’ Is that what you're saying some members here do? I must confess I've never really noticed! Must be that old familiarity thing. :biggrin1: