How is scar tissue different from normal tissue?

asadz

Just Browsing
Media
Of what i read on internet that people who have got bent shaped penis (curved) could be either natural or due to injury/disease related. It is believed that scar tissue which is responsible for altering the shape of penis.

In my case i have small bump 3 mm on the left circumference more close to the beginning of the shaft area. However, it is said that scar tissues depending upon their location would pull the penis head/body in the direction of the bump or the scar location e.g a bump on the underside of the penis head would force it to pull downward a similar upward scar tissue would pull it upward direction also giving it a shaped called as U-shaped one.

Considering the above logic is true that the location of scar tissue determines the penis curve direction then in that case the bump or scar i have doesn't bring a corresponding change in penis shape. Instead it bent a slight downwards ....not upwards or U-shaped.

So i want to be clear is this a natural curve or a curve attributed to some injury which later transformed into some kind of a scar tissue. I have tried finding pictures of scar tissues w.r.t to male penis' but to no avail the only pictures that are present are from medical journal (drawing,illustrations)

I have also included an Picture (illustration) close approximation of how my penis looks like when erected.

imm.io - Untitled.jpg

P.S if you guys are wiling i might post a real picture as well..!

Empty_Hole

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
normal skin has a degree of "stretchyness" where as scar tissue isnt as strong and flexible, scar tissue cant be stretch as much as normal skin and if it was stretched then it would most likely break

Kaewt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think its called pyronie's disease. I believe I might have it, since I used to abuse my little fellow quite a lot when I was entering puberty ^_^

I am able to fap for a very long time while laying on my left side (opposite to the curve), while orgasm happens a lot faster and is also a lot more potent + enjoyable when I fap on my right side (the side to which my penis is curved).

Anyone here have a similar experience?

Regards

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your penis has always had a curve then it's simply a curved penis. More cocks are curved than straight (mine curves upwards and to the left). If your cock develops a new curve then it's probably Peyrone's disease and you need to show it to a doctor quickly.