How is the Philips Norelco Bodygroom?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's good, but only has two guards (2 and 3). I wish it came with a wider selection of guards There are times I want a 1, and times I want a 5!

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That is one of the funniest commercials I've ever seen.:biggrin1:

The clip itself is funny, but what strikes me as funny is trying to imagine someone over at Philips-Norelco had to coming up with this idea, and then proposing it to his boss: Everywhere? Yes, everywhere. Even...uh...there? Yes, there. How about back there? Yes, there, too. Then it would have been discussed in an endless series of meetings up and down the corporate hierarchy, there would have been surveys and marketing studies, etc. and some poor engineers had to figure out how to make it work, do product testing, get volunteers to try it out, etc., etc. Then they had to figure out "how do we advertise this thing?" hence the "shaveeverywhere" web site.

Hondo

Just Browsing
Media
I've been using mine for a year or two. Back, shoulders, balls, dick, chest and butt. You name it, works great.

Pavfer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been using mine for a year or two. Back, shoulders, balls, dick, chest and butt. You name it, works great.

Same here. I've never nicked balls or cock and it also works great on chest, underarms, and with help the back.

Packdude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah me too. I will not use any electric shaver on the coin purse, only regular razors. However, the bodygroom does work great for other body hair, including the upper pubes, and it's easy to reach just about everywhere else. Works well in the shower, too.

That advert was extremely funny. The two kiwi fruit bouncing around and stuff.

I like mine. Haven't used it on my balls, just use a regular razr there. Mine actually has 3 guards.

D

deleted1329245

Hey guys, I have a shaver question—recently bought this model and used body guards to shave pubes, chest, underarms. It’s been a while since I used and today when I tried I couldn’t snap the green body guards on the head at all. No problem putting guards for face and hair but the body guard just won’t clip on—it’s like it’s too small! I may have to go back to my old fashioned razor but can’t anyone help!? Thanks!