How is your bulge at your office.

I don't get it...are you guys all hard in these pics? If not, WOW! I wonder how your co-workers survived such views? I bet some wild girls or naughty gay puppies just keep staring at your crotches or grabbed the bulges as a joke. If you're close enough, they might even comment on your big packages, or ask directly what you really got there? Any one can share or prove my guessing?

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wonder if you guys get comment and stares at the office. Sometimes i do get conscious about bulging at work. I have a pair of chino that is more fitted and stretchable. And my bulge is obvious in it. Just hope I don't get called to HR

I wonder if you guys get comment and stares at the office. Sometimes i do get conscious about bulging at work. I have a pair of chino that is more fitted and stretchable. And my bulge is obvious in it. Just hope I don't get called to HR

Oh please! You're a whole "bulge" man! Look! Your well-built body will certainly "bulge out" in the regular outfits! I don't think bulge down there is the only thing you should worry about, you must distract your colleagues a lot...Now here is your mission! Try to seduce them with your hard-to-hide hot body and mysterious sticking-out bulge, having a wild sex like in the conference room or even in the corridor! You guys know how insanely hot the officer sex can be! And return here to write about your hot experiences with hot co-workers! LOL! Sorry! I'm too imaginative!

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh please! You're a whole "bulge" man! Look! Your well-built body will certainly "bulge out" in the regular outfits! I don't think bulge down there is the only thing you should worry about, you must distract your colleagues a lot...Now here is your mission! Try to seduce them with your hard-to-hide hot body and mysterious sticking-out bulge, having a wild sex like in the conference room or even in the corridor! You guys know how insanely hot the officer sex can be! And return here to write about your hot experiences with hot co-workers! LOL! Sorry! I'm too imaginative!
I did get one coworker to rub his crotch for me

dogstar101

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have noticed one of my colleagues looking at my bulge. He is at least 10 years my jr and only with us for 6 months. I plan to make a play for him soon. don't want to miss out on an office BJ ;)