Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently received a complaint that I had a hard on at work. I manage a retail store, a customer complained about my bulge. It's work, I don't get hard. But my manager, a woman, had to go through the steps. She actually said "I understand growers and showers, maybe there is an underwear option that is better. "

Stabilo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I recently received a complaint that I had a hard on at work. I manage a retail store, a customer complained about my bulge. It's work, I don't get hard. But my manager, a woman, had to go through the steps. She actually said "I understand growers and showers, maybe there is an underwear option that is better. "
and u changed undies ?

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A company cannot dictate the style of underwear a man wears. Our company's dress code states that men should wear gender specific underwear. What is more gender specific for men than boxer shorts? Of course I prefer to wear boxers. I grew up in a family where grown men wore boxer shorts. Male coworkers have jokingly commented on the bulge down my thigh and have been accused of having an erection when completely soft, but management has never commented on my appearance. Showing a bulge is natural and unavoidable. It is what it is.