How is your self esteem?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by dominicandan, Mar 21, 2007.

1. dominicandan

dominicandan New Member

Albums:
    i know there are alot of young endowed guys who feel down about something...big dig, not good enough looking and others. What is bugging you?

i'll start by saying that i am bothered by being rejected cause of my size...sex that is or oral for that matter

2. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

This is nice gesture dominicandan, we've chatted before but I geuss it's worth talking about it here on the forum aswell.

What bugs me is how I approach a girl, even from an early relationship and obviously how to bring up sex, I wouldn't like to wear a condom, will my size be a problem, how to take it slow if I don't really 'feel' the sex.

3. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Compared to how it has been at various other points in my life, mine's pretty healthy right now. In spite of the fact that my 8 year old students just said I looked old.

4. B_Guy Love

B_Guy Love New Member

A friend of mine working in Korea told me that Korean students are very difficult.

5. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

It's normally quite solid. I think I had enough time being younger to feel down about myself, and I had to learn how to really appreciate and care for myself. I was incredibly thankful for having a really put-together mom who didn't spare on the praise. She didn't coddle me; she just made sure to say things like "I love you," or to show pride if I did well in school. I developed a bit of a mouth on me, but I've since kinda calmed down and took a more laid back approach to things. I'm generally happy and more than accepting of myself.

6. viking1

Gold Member

When I was 8 years old I thought 27 was old too. Now I KNOW 27 is quite young. I really feel old when I go to a doctor and they are younger than I.
    When I watch sports and almost all the players are younger. What really got me was last summer. I went to an antique car, truck, and farm machinery show. There was a beautifully restored International 656 tractor. That model tractor was almost new when I started working around farms while in high school! That really got me. Just think...in less time than has expired since that tractor was built, I'll be a senior citizen!
    Needless to say, I am NOT looking forward to that with happy thoughts.

As far as self esteem...mine is not good. Never has been and probably never will we be. I guess that's just my page in the book of life.

7. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Never had any.

Where can I pick some up at?

8. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Mine has gradually become irrelevant. Everybody's special, nobody more than anyone else.

9. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Are you being rejected often? By women your own age? (I'm assuming you're young because of the forum section you're posting this in)

Girls and young women can be quite cruel - from my own experience, of myself and my female friends, I remember us being quite selfish and self-involved. So here's a suggestion - find a foxy slightly older lady who'll be more accomodating (in all senses of the word). Just an idea..

My self esteem, by the way, is about average - for me - I'm a goddess! In all things I do ;)

10. eldeld

eldeld New Member

What is wrong with your size. You appear from your pics to be well endowed.

11. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    I guess my self estem is average. I guess its the fact that i'm a grower not a shower. I have never had a complaint or comment in a negative way of being small or whatever so I guess I shouldn't worry about it too much. If I could just get an extra 1-2in of length when limp I'd be pretty satisfied.

Draft saved Draft deleted