How it all started...for me..it's long though!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_hfgdvb, Jul 4, 2006.

1. D_hfgdvb

D_hfgdvb New Member

Hi. I'm new to the group...and thought I would post this as sort of an introduction. I am a straight guy...happily married with kids. I probably have the greatest wife in the world...and that's mainly because of how understanding she is. We've been married for five years, and about 2 years ago she found a "hidden" file on my laptop, full of the most beautiful men ever photographed. She was alarmed, but willing to listen to an explanation. I thought about trying to come up with some BS to cover my ass, but decided it would be foolish to lie to her. I told her the truth. It wasn't easy, but I explained it just like it went down. One hot afternoon in my South Louisiana town found me in the locker room of my Junior High school gym. We had returned inside from PE, playing football and were all hot and soaked with sweat. For whatever reason, our showers were broken, so we would all kind of take a moment while changing from gym clothes to school clothes to cool off. The walls and floors were concrete, and quite cool, so like we would often lean back against the wall and slide down to the floor. This particular day, the guy just over from me, in a corner, would change my life. He was a well built young man, athletic, and had failed a couple times, so he was older and very well developed :) He peeled his shirt off from his chiseled frame and dropped it to the floor. Then, he slid his gym shorts off, hooked them with his toes, and tossed them into the corner. The rest was like slo-mo. He was wearing a pair of thin white cotton low-rise bikinis. They were soaked with sweat and had become somewhat transluscent. The contrast between his dark curly pubes on his tanned abs and his white bikinis held my attention. His pouch was filled with a thick cock, bent down curving over a large sac, all held neatly in place by the tight undies. He leaned back against the wall and began to silde down to the floor. His legs opened as he fell into a squat. His tight drawers building pressure against his balls, causing them to squash out of the sides a bit. He remained in the squat after reaching the floor, legs wide open, perfect bulge in place between two massive legs and just beneath the bulge, enough material to cover his ass crack. As he slid, the wall pulled the bikinis up and tight, drawing the material into the center. It was a sight that burned into my memory so much that I can still imagine it just like it was yesterday. In an instant, he caught my stare. Of course, he abruptly asked if I needed to take a picture...and the childish name-calling tournament began. At that point, I became nearly obsessed with underwear and beautiful men. I never felt gay, and remained interested in women and dated them exclusively. I did have a m2m experience during high school with a close friend of mine, and it was good...but it wasn't for me. I was confused for a long time about who I was sexually, because things didn't seem to add up. But, one day, I realized that I had let society define who I was sexually, which imparted the notion that my attraction to beautiful men, nice cocks, and an underwear obesession were conflicts of interest. I was able to toss that notion, but kept it under wraps. My wife accepted my appreciation for the same sex, relieved that she wasn't being replaced. She even shares a nice find if she comes across one while surfing the net. It was proof that even in sticky situations, honesty is the best policy. Sorry that went on too long, but I just wanted to say hello to everyone, and I appreciate being a part of this community. It is like I have found a place of refuge where what I though was different about me, is openly accepted. Thanks!!!

2. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome dog, you are right on about this group! Many of us share your feelings , no matter how we label ourselves! Enjoy! Donkey:wink:

3. phantom73

phantom73 New Member

Albums:
    Speaks volumes and is well worth the read.

4. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the group!
    Pleased that the honest route turned out so well for you.
    I love happy endings like that!

5. speshk

speshk New Member

Whoa, we need more.

:eek:

6. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    Good story.
    Welcome to the group. Good to have you around.

Draft saved Draft deleted