Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The basement hide-a-bed was made up and I plopped down on the cool sheet. We didn't bother with the top sheet or blanket when we made it earlier, it was July and still 85 and humid at 11pm. The coolness felt great on my just showered back. Shan was just finishing his shower and I figured we would soon be off to sleep so I turned off the lamp and looked out the window into the backyard. The moon light hadn't invaded the house yet and after a few minutes my eyes adjusted and I could see pretty well in the room. My old blue gym shorts from high school were a little tight, and a little thread bare, but were the only thing I had with me in the car that was clean.

I wasn't really sleepy yet, we had gone to a movie and then to the Y for a workout, and I was still a little jazzed. The old 1920's building didn't have AC either, so we held the session to 30 minutes and left without showering because it was closing time. I hadn't intended to spend the night at Shan's, but the AC was out at home. His house didn't have AC at all, but the basement was cooler than outside. So, I phoned my folks to let them know I wouldn't be home. When we got to his house there was a note from his folks that the younger kids were crabby and they had gone to stay at a relatives house who had AC. Shan was the oldest, he and I graduated a year earlier in 1986, and I was at his house a lot. Everyone being gone was kind of nice, otherwise I would have felt like I had to wear a shirt to sleep in because of his younger siblings, and my usual spot being here in the family room any of them could easily walk in. It wasn't much longer until Shan was finished with his shower.

His room was in the basement too and I expected him to just go on in to bed. But I wasn't real surprised either when he appeared around the corner from the hall in his bath towel. He had brought me a glass of water in case I was thirsty in the night. He set the water down on the side table and crawled onto the mattress facing me, his feet at my head. This was a usual way we had conversations about life and we began to talk. A few minutes went by and I yawned. Shan started to get up and leave the room, but his towel fell off in the process.

We had seen each other naked all the time. But for some reason this time was different. The moonlight was now shining in a bit and the silhouette of his body sent a shiver down my spine. Shan was the more athletic of the two of us. Just shy off 6' he had played football all four years, and still worked out five times harder than I did. His chest was honed, his ass was amazing. His chest wasn't hairless, mostly fuzzy between his pecs, and a fantastic treasure trail running down his abs. As he turned back to grab the towel it was obvious that my old shorts were not hiding my instantaneous erection.

I turned slightly to minimize his view of my bulge. Shan just chuckled and said he was flattered I liked what I saw. For some reason I wasn't really embarrassed, we knew each other really well. What did surprise me was when he reached out and stroked my chest with his fingertips. I knew immediately that something new was happening. My dick throbbed and strained harder against those shorts. I didn't hesitate and returned the touch by placing my hand on his forearm. In one move he threw the towel to the floor and straddled me, pinning me to the mattress.

I suddenly felt his weight on my groin. He shifted a little so his balls sat just above the top of my shorts. The feeling of my skin must have done the trick for him too because I could feel his cock rise and balls tighten where they sat just below my navel. My cock was now trapped under the fabric but between his ass cheeks too. My desire and arousal were peaking and I could feel pre cum oozing to the end of my shaft. Shan placed his forearm across my chest to pin me down then leaned forward to lick my neck. My hands were shaking as I caressed his back and slowly moved my left hand onto his ass. Touching that firm hairy mound was electrifying.

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 2

Briefly we both paused for a moment. I'm sure he was also thinking WTF are we doing! But the hormones quickly overrode our judgement. I took my left hand free from his cheek and tugged at my shorts to pull them down. Shan got the hint and lifted off of me so I could complete the task. I got one leg free and kicked them into the air. Shan thudded down on me but this time my cock was firmly between his ass cheeks. Skin on skin. Throbbing and oozing. I felt wetness on my abs as the first drops of clear juice from Shan landed on my skin. Shan lightly grinded on my cock and moaned.

Finding a need to slow down, I push him enough to roll on our sides. I moved up slightly so we were face to face and softly began kissing his lips while moving my left hand up and down his ass crack. Shan moaned and writhed with this new pleasure. Realizing the way he was reacting to my touch, my nipples hardened against his chest. He took his hand away from mine, grabbed my hardon and started rubbing our cock together. This made the cum well up to fast, too soon. I didn't want to end just yet... I whispered stop. Shan jerked away and started to apologize for everything. I grabbed his face and kissed him again, hard, forcing my tongue into his mouth.

I motioned for us to set up, positioning him seated on his knees to face away from me. I came up behind him hugging him and kissing his neck. Sliding my body to cuddle from behind I once more placed my cock in that sweet place between his ass cheeks. Reaching around I grabbed his cock in my left hand. It twitched and jumped and oozed. I found his nipple with my right hand and brushed it lightly. Whispering in his ear, I asked him to tell me when to stop and not to cum yet. It was only moments when he grabbed my arm to stop the stroking, and none too soon, I was about to blow my own load from feeling his holle pucker against my cockhead.

For his turn, he motioned for me to get on my back. He positioned himself over me and proceeded to kiss and lick my neck, then chest and finally lower his mouth onto my cock. Immediately the feeling of orgasm began. I quickly pushed his mouth away and almost too late. At this point we were so turned on there was but one thing left to do. I motioned for him to face me on his knees. I did the same and pulled him close. We began kissing, rubbing our bodies against each other, and moaning loudly. Our hips ground and pumped. In a few short seconds of inexperienced youthful lust we busted our loads all over each other. Falling to the sheet we held on to the other and quickly feel asleep, our juices mingling on our skin.

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 3

I woke up suddenly, something was pushing my arm, something warm and wet. I was still foggy from the orgasm and the hot sticky atmosphere of the room, so it took me a few seconds to rouse enough to realize it was the family terrior. He had jumped up on the bed and was sniffing and licking my arm. Apparently he smelled the sent of sex from upstairs and it was powerful enough to attract his attention downstairs to the familyroom. It didn't take long before he was nudging my side and pawing at my hip trying to get at the dried cum holding fast to my body. I shooed him off the bed, but he jumped right back up. I pushed him off again and this time he ran out the pet door into the yard.

My left arm was pinned underneath Shan who was now sleeping peacefully on his back. Our legs were intertwined from how we fell back after the cum gysers from earlier. It was awake enough now to tell that it was about now yet morning. The moon had passed over the house so once again it was fairly dark so I had no idea the exact time. I did need a drink, so moved my leg out from under his and slid over to the edge of the bed to reach the glass of water. This made Shan adjust his position and spread his legs apart just a little. After a long drink, I settled back onto the sheet and started to stare as hard as I could in the dimness at Shan's body. I hadn't noticed until earlier just how well proportioned his arms, legs and torso were. As my eyes continued to adjust to the light and move slowly down his body, they came to rest on his cock. As I let my gaze rest there, it was obvious from his breathing that he was in a dream state. Slowly his shaft began to swell and I couldn't help by wonder if that dream was about me and our earlier activity. I didn't dare move for the next few minutes, just watching, willing his cock to stand up completetly straight.

After a few minutes, I realized just how hard my own cock had become. It was trobbing with my quickening heart beat and moving like it had a mind of it's own. Shan's fingers began to spread and curl on the sheet. His hips turned upward and his breathing quickened. Without realizing what I was doing it, I reached out for that glorious pole and wrapped my hand around the base. Reflexivley Shan's back arched and his feet moved outward spreading his legs even wider. I let my hand rest there, my presence of mind realizing I shouldn't wake him, but happy that I could feel the sexual energy raditating from that stiff, manly cock as his mind raced with his thoughts.

A few more seconds and a pearl of clear sticky pre cum dropped from his slit onto my aching hand. I was able to move my free hand enough to reach my nipple and begin to slowly rub it in circles. My boner was now raging and a string of pre cum was just barely visible from my slit down to my hip. The more I rubbed my nipple the more the pool on my hip spread and soon my dick began to bounce back and forth with a frantic motion. Like before I was not ready to cum. I didn't want to release just yet. Not before Shan. In my mind I now weighed the options of letting the dream run it's course or waking him. I didn't have to wait long though, soon Shan's breathing changed to quick shallow draws. He softly moaned and called out "Oh Fuck" and I could feel the veins swelling up at the base of his cock. His body began to shake and his head lifted up off the bed. This must have been too much for his subconscience because he suddnly stiffened, drew in a breath and sat up. Thankfully this motion forced my hand away from his crotch.

In a daze still, Shan looked around the room. For a few seconds his didn't react , just sat there, legs apart, cock trobbing, bleary eyed. Since I half sitting already, I propped myself on my elbow and draped my other arm around his chest and gently pushed him back down. His gaze met mine and even in the dark I knew what it mean't, he was dreaming about our sex. I moved over, throwing my leg over him, the way he had done me earlier, and pressed my ass into his rock hard cock. Shan responded by touching my cheek, and running his thumb across my lips. With his other hand he stroked my check and brushed my nipple. My leaking dick dripped more warm clear nectare into his navel. He took his finger and dipped it into the pool then rubbed in onto his own nipple.

The sweat of our bodies could have been sticky and uncomfortable in the night heat, but instead the salty drips of water were tasty treats our tounges laped from the others skin. Shan's cock was so coated in pre cum that he was easily able to stroke between my ass cheeks, finding my hole and teasing me with his slick head. We finally heard the clock and it was three in the morning. Knowing we still had time for exploring both of us stopped moving. I laid down on top of him so we could kiss. The salty sweet of each others moisture was heaven. Shan respositiioned a little, moving his cock away from my ass. Instead now he used his hands to explore my back, gently raking his fingers down my spin and into the place his cock had just occupied. That electric feeling began again in my body. My plump nipples were now completely hard. My dick was almost painfully engourged. I grabbed his forearm in an attempt to stop his play. Instead he went deeper into my crack, poking his finger at my hole. Fire shot through me, my dick surged and I shot seven volleys of cum, two over his head, three on his face, and the remainder on his chest.

Laughing because we neither one new what else to do, I bent down and began to lick my cum from his face. Then I grabbed his arms pushing them over his head. Working my way down his body I slurped up the rest of my cum from his chest continuing until I was at this cock. Having never given a blow job before I wasnt' exactly sure what to do, but I just went for it, curling my lips over my teeth and taking his cock head into my mouth about the middle of my tongue. Sucking on it like a lolly pop, letting spit build up in my mouth, it only took about two minutes until Shan grabbed him hair, grunted and shot five times. Sadly after the first one I pulled away, but the other four covered my face. Shan quickly grabbed me, pulled me to him and kissed and licked his seed from my nose and cheeks.

Once again we were spent and fell back onto the bed. This time though we didn't fall asleep. We just laughed, sort of nervously and sort of satisfactorily. I moved over closer to him, intertwined my legs with his, grabbed his cock and kissed his shoulder. In turn, Shan leaned over, kissed my ear, grabbed my dick and we just stayed there for while. At some point the dog came back in, sniffed the air, sneezed and jumped up on the bed. This time though he curled up and our feet and settled in.

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 4

My eyes fluttered open to the brightening room as the sunlight began to pour in through the window. It seemed like only a few minutes had passed since that second session with Shan and my first tastes of cum. The dog was gone and so was Shan. I looked around for the towel and didn't find it either. Did I dream the whole thing? I wasn't sure because my shorts were lying in the floor where I remembered kicking them off earlier. The water glass was also mostly empty as I remembered it being. The clock was chiming six and I felt my bladder needing some relief. I scooted over to the end of the mattress and stood up to collect my shorts. I noticied as I looked down that the hair on my lower torso was still matted with cum. My dick jumped a little but I willed it to stay soft since I needed to piss. About the time I bent over to grab the shorts from the floor I felt something stiff poking my right hip.

Shan was there, grinning at me, cock as hard as a rock. I turned to greet him and pointed to the bathroom so he backed up and let me pass. While I was taking my piss, I heard the sounds of the hide-a-bed being folded up. Since I was interupted picking up my shorts, Shan brought them into the bathroom for me. It was a bit weird because neither one of us had really uttered more than a word or two since his towel fell off the night before. We didn't need words really to follow our desires, but I don't think either of us really knew exactly how to express the feelings either. Our silence continued for a few more minutes. After I flushed the toilet and faced Shan, he turned us both so we could look into the mirror of the sink. Finally speaking Shan said "your pubes are so matted down, let's shower and get cleaned up before everyone gets home."

Shan's cock was still stiff and looking at us together in the mirror got my dick all boned up again. We both just laughed at the pair of us, perpetually hard and ready for action. I said, "I can go one more time, and I want to suck you again." Shan's eyes twinkled and his hand brush mine as he grabbed my dick, "I want to suck your dick too, I didn't really get a chance lat night." Right there in the bathroom Shan dropped to his knees and began to kiss and like my throbbing dick. He swirled his tounge under my head and fondled my balls as his mouth did it's work. Soon he reached up and stroked my nipples in turn, running his finger tips down my abs, and I began to moan softly. Letting go of my balls he soon reached under to stroke the area under them (I didn't know taint yet). His salvia and my pre cum were mixing in his mouth. His cock was leaking pre cum and some dripped onto my foot. My hands had been on my hips, but I soon caressed his neck and pulled his head gently forward to go deeper, his nose close to those matted pubes. Bristling just a little he came up for air, not quite gagging but needing a break. "I want to taste your cum" he said, and vigerously returned to sucking.

I couldn't help but close my eyes. My balls were tightening and my head was swelling, in just one small thurst of my hips I let loose in his mouth with three shots of jizz. His eyes widened, but he didn't take his mouth off my dick. The noises though grew louder as he slurped and swallowed my third load of this lustful session. "I'm about to bust" he said, and I stood to face me, my queue to drop to my knees. Before I did though I pulled him in for a kiss, launching my tounge into his mouth and searching for the remnants of my jizz. His breathing was jagged and I wasn't about to miss the joy of swallowing his cum this time. I dropped to my knees, swallowed full tilt and pressed my nose into his pubes. This made me gag and I had to pull back. Not wanting to miss out again I put my hand on his ass and had him face fuck my mouth being careful to move with him so I didn't gag again. I did stiffed my body a little as I felt his head swelling to blow that load. Microseconds later the first of six hot shots of cum filled my mouth and started running down my chin. Shan's knees grew weak and his cock pulled out of my mouth. I hadn't swallowed yet, pulled myself up to hold onto him and again went in for the deep tounge kiss. This time with his load to share.

Again we paused to look at ourselves in the mirror. Our cocks hanging down but not limp. Glistening with spit and cum. Our faces glowing with redness from the summer heat, hectic sex and embarassment at just how much we enjoyed it all. Knowing his family coulld be home soon Shan started the shower. As soon as the water was warm we both got in, making out like crazy, soaping each other and laughing. It soon became obvious that this was just the beginning of something neither one expected. Do I love him? I don't think so. Do I think I want to feel his body against mine again. Absolutely. It was my turn to speak. "Shan, what do we do now? How do we go on as friends? Can we do this again, and soon?" He responded, "Just like we always have been. We can absolutely do this again, how about next weekend at the family place in the woods... remember the shower is outside!!"

The End

saclove

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Part 4

My eyes fluttered open to the brightening room as the sunlight began to pour in through the window. It seemed like only a few minutes had passed since that second session with Shan and my first tastes of cum. The dog was gone and so was Shan. I looked around for the towel and didn't find it either. Did I dream the whole thing? I wasn't sure because my shorts were lying in the floor where I remembered kicking them off earlier. The water glass was also mostly empty as I remembered it being. The clock was chiming six and I felt my bladder needing some relief. I scooted over to the end of the mattress and stood up to collect my shorts. I noticied as I looked down that the hair on my lower torso was still matted with cum. My dick jumped a little but I willed it to stay soft since I needed to piss. About the time I bent over to grab the shorts from the floor I felt something stiff poking my right hip.

Shan was there, grinning at me, cock as hard as a rock. I turned to greet him and pointed to the bathroom so he backed up and let me pass. While I was taking my piss, I heard the sounds of the hide-a-bed being folded up. Since I was interupted picking up my shorts, Shan brought them into the bathroom for me. It was a bit weird because neither one of us had really uttered more than a word or two since his towel fell off the night before. We didn't need words really to follow our desires, but I don't think either of us really knew exactly how to express the feelings either. Our silence continued for a few more minutes. After I flushed the toilet and faced Shan, he turned us both so we could look into the mirror of the sink. Finally speaking Shan said "your pubes are so matted down, let's shower and get cleaned up before everyone gets home."

Shan's cock was still stiff and looking at us together in the mirror got my dick all boned up again. We both just laughed at the pair of us, perpetually hard and ready for action. I said, "I can go one more time, and I want to suck you again." Shan's eyes twinkled and his hand brush mine as he grabbed my dick, "I want to suck your dick too, I didn't really get a chance lat night." Right there in the bathroom Shan dropped to his knees and began to kiss and like my throbbing dick. He swirled his tounge under my head and fondled my balls as his mouth did it's work. Soon he reached up and stroked my nipples in turn, running his finger tips down my abs, and I began to moan softly. Letting go of my balls he soon reached under to stroke the area under them (I didn't know taint yet). His salvia and my pre cum were mixing in his mouth. His cock was leaking pre cum and some dripped onto my foot. My hands had been on my hips, but I soon caressed his neck and pulled his head gently forward to go deeper, his nose close to those matted pubes. Bristling just a little he came up for air, not quite gagging but needing a break. "I want to taste your cum" he said, and vigerously returned to sucking.

I couldn't help but close my eyes. My balls were tightening and my head was swelling, in just one small thurst of my hips I let loose in his mouth with three shots of jizz. His eyes widened, but he didn't take his mouth off my dick. The noises though grew louder as he slurped and swallowed my third load of this lustful session. "I'm about to bust" he said, and I stood to face me, my queue to drop to my knees. Before I did though I pulled him in for a kiss, launching my tounge into his mouth and searching for the remnants of my jizz. His breathing was jagged and I wasn't about to miss the joy of swallowing his cum this time. I dropped to my knees, swallowed full tilt and pressed my nose into his pubes. This made me gag and I had to pull back. Not wanting to miss out again I put my hand on his ass and had him face fuck my mouth being careful to move with him so I didn't gag again. I did stiffed my body a little as I felt his head swelling to blow that load. Microseconds later the first of six hot shots of cum filled my mouth and started running down my chin. Shan's knees grew weak and his cock pulled out of my mouth. I hadn't swallowed yet, pulled myself up to hold onto him and again went in for the deep tounge kiss. This time with his load to share.

Again we paused to look at ourselves in the mirror. Our cocks hanging down but not limp. Glistening with spit and cum. Our faces glowing with redness from the summer heat, hectic sex and embarassment at just how much we enjoyed it all. Knowing his family coulld be home soon Shan started the shower. As soon as the water was warm we both got in, making out like crazy, soaping each other and laughing. It soon became obvious that this was just the beginning of something neither one expected. Do I love him? I don't think so. Do I think I want to feel his body against mine again. Absolutely. It was my turn to speak. "Shan, what do we do now? How do we go on as friends? Can we do this again, and soon?" He responded, "Just like we always have been. We can absolutely do this again, how about next weekend at the family place in the woods... remember the shower is outside!!"

The End
That was a great story!!

Reactions: Il2wu51