Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes i could almost feel my dinner rising up the back of my throat reading this. He's not the only one who does this sort of cum jar freezer icecream bit, i've seen a guy on xtube who has some trippy, reminiscent of the 70's hippy looking vids of his adventures.

I dont get it and truly i dont want to. This guy is obviously single and doesnt have kids, as i tend to be running around looking for misplaced car keys, making lunches, bathing the kid and the dog, cleaning the toilets, etc.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well it lasted so longs, months i think. The 7 ounce jar was full and I thought about what to do with it. Here's what I did the other night.
I started to thaw it out as I took a shower, as the jar was thawing I shaved my cock nice and smooth, than I remember I had a suction base dildo to play with. I long time ago I removed the suction insert and put a hole in the head of the dildo, this way I could fill it with a warm liquid and make it squirt into my mouth as i suck it. away , so i put the didlo on the wall got on my knees and sucked it for awhile as the cum jar was still thawing. After It thawed and got nice and warm I took into the shower with me to play with. I first tasted some and it was good. very very sweet and salty. I let it ooze out of my mouth and run onto my cock so I could jerk it. I then dipped my dick into the jar to feel the warm cum, next I put some into the dildo and sucked it as my cum oozed into my mouth, next I wanted to see how much I could fit into my mouth, and wow. I got about 6 ounces, that 90% of the jar, I held the warm cum in my mouth as I used the rest to jerk off, as I started to cum I let the cum run out of my mouth down my chest, than I took my empty hand and rubbed it all over my body and splashed some on my face. Than rinsed off.
And yes I did swallow some, oh well.
I hope you all please with how it ended.
Frank

Thanks for letting us know what happened Frank. The whole adventure was interesting, erotic, funny and creative. I'm glad to hear that you got off so well at the end. I really like the fact that you know how to please yourself. LPSG is definitely an amazing place.
:biggrin1:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Really though. // I don't know what kind of sick person would do this, but it almost made me gag reading.
Quite odd that you should say he's sick. In the other thread I told you more than once: "if you don't like don't read it". What's your problem?

-----

Frank, thanks for "informing" us.:smile:

B_frank969

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I fucking can't believe that no one has started their own jar. I would think we could have some competition here.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
This is probably the most erotic post ive ever read on lpsg

Well it lasted so longs, months i think. The 7 ounce jar was full and I thought about what to do with it. Here's what I did the other night.
I started to thaw it out as I took a shower, as the jar was thawing I shaved my cock nice and smooth, than I remember I had a suction base dildo to play with. I long time ago I removed the suction insert and put a hole in the head of the dildo, this way I could fill it with a warm liquid and make it squirt into my mouth as i suck it. away , so i put the didlo on the wall got on my knees and sucked it for awhile as the cum jar was still thawing. After It thawed and got nice and warm I took into the shower with me to play with. I first tasted some and it was good. very very sweet and salty. I let it ooze out of my mouth and run onto my cock so I could jerk it. I then dipped my dick into the jar to feel the warm cum, next I put some into the dildo and sucked it as my cum oozed into my mouth, next I wanted to see how much I could fit into my mouth, and wow. I got about 6 ounces, that 90% of the jar, I held the warm cum in my mouth as I used the rest to jerk off, as I started to cum I let the cum run out of my mouth down my chest, than I took my empty hand and rubbed it all over my body and splashed some on my face. Than rinsed off.
Frank

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Frank

That's very exciting, now that I know you'd kept it frozen. I've done this before with smaller amounts, individual louds of my cum shot into condoms and then thawed the condoms and used them for jacking lube and ass lotion. I played a piano concert with my basket and ass smeared heavily with my own cum, and it was great ritual.

You may have inspired me to to a cum jar, as I like the idea of having a huge mouthful of my own cum, although I'd definitely swallow all of it, and used to when I could suck my own dick off easily.